Another One Bites The Dust

Topic locked
Another One Bites The Dust Oct 03, 2009
Logged in this morning only to find out that I've been banned from these forums. Damn, I've scarified my life for my comrades :lol:

Well I need to thank Chocs, I was getting tired of my user-name MCL(Misery Called Life) anyways(was too depressing), not hat I intend to post here anymore.

On a parting note I'd like to say that all that had to be said has been said. Just maybe you guys should give Chocs a lil more credit, after all moderating these forums does call for considerable commitment and that in itself is no joke. While her hearts in the right place, sometimes her actions come out all awry.

Sayonara!

AnotherOneBitesTheDust
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 03, 2009
Consider that your banning leaves you in good company, you are not alone.
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 03, 2009
oh you tooooo????

oh now you are a newbie too!! it's fun!

can we still call you MCL, or you will be AOBTH?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2009
I'll probably be next as I'm not one to put up with wanker net nannies. But any way, it only takes 30 secons to create a new account (gmail, hotmail, etc) and a new user name (infinetesimal) and you are back at it.

Meanwhile the net nannies feel good - delusional fools (usually the ones who are losers in real life are trigger happy about banning people from forums).

So welcome back.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 03, 2009
Forum dies out...

If SH, Bora and MCL are banned now, I want a ban too :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 03, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Forum dies out...

If SH, Bora and MCL are banned now, I want a ban too :lol:

Rob, you ought to earn such a priviledge. Me2. :wink:

Student, how can you generate so long nicks? I think that you have a lot of time on your boring lectures. 8) Will miss you.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 03, 2009
Ok I guess you will all receive it very soon. cause when I said all the cool guys got banned and I feel left alone, she banned me,too.

This is Melika969, and this is my new user.

As I said always... you are pathetic, FC!

She moved the thread to fight club I guess, I am a very newbie again and no access there, so start over!

:D
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2009
NewMel wrote:Ok I guess you will all receive it very soon. cause when I said all the cool guys got banned and I feel left alone, she banned me,too.

She moved the thread to fight club I guess, I am a very newbie again and no access there, so start over!

Ah come on Chocs!!!

What is wrong with you woman! Periodic issues or what....

Did you lose it completely?
RobbyG

Oct 03, 2009
Does she realy think that anybody will grovel before her in fear of the ban? There are so little active users on DF due to crisis nowadays.

She is killing the forum. Is it unclear?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 03, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
NewMel wrote:Ok I guess you will all receive it very soon. cause when I said all the cool guys got banned and I feel left alone, she banned me,too.

Ah come on Chocs!!!

What is wrong with you woman! Periodic issues or what....

Did you lose it completely?

She has entered into another dimension of madness!!!
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 03, 2009
As I remember, in the thread that she moved to fight club, she told that we are all trolls and losers and she will (they all will!!!) leave us!!

why she is still around?
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2009
Mother Father ! I went away on a weekend camping trip and return to see that almost every on the forum is banned.

Chocs WTF. you know this make you look like a total idiot, and it very very childish what your doing.
desertdudeshj

Oct 03, 2009
yeah, but don't bother, we came with new user names, it's kinda cool!;)

I like my new user name better than the last! :D

(this will make her crazy and delete NewMel,too) heheeee, some people are easy to manipulate!!
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
Not really because we can just block your IP address and that will be the end of that!

The fact that you can't respect our decisions, only proves that you hae no respect for anone round here. And I think Arnie pretty much said it all in his last post.

FYI, I didn't block Malika or whatever the heck his is/was.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Not really because we can just block your IP address and that will be the end of that!

The fact that you can't respect our decisions, only proves that you hae no respect for anone round here. And I think Arnie pretty much said it all in his last post.

I don't know about Iran, where Mellika lives at the moment, but in case of Etisalat it's hardly possible because as a rule it doesn't offer permanent address.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Not really because we can just block your IP address and that will be the end of that!

Abusive language again?

I’m not gonna continue this with you, just does not worth it…

As your friend Arnie from old guard said, no tit for tat, just have you ever herad of Dynamic IPs?

Really I don’t care what do you answer or what you are gonaa do… What is I care about is Bora is back, and I hope Speedy and MCL will be back too…

The End.

P.S. It's Melika and it's Her!
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
There are ways and means.

Regardless the fact is people round here assume alot. I didn't ban him!

And as I've told him personally the mods check in alot but you'll never know they are there. And as Arnie has already stated, banned users coming back with new user names will also be banned. Because sadly they never learn.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Oh you just won't let it go, Will you?

This is what your friend said : "I do not intend engaging in tit for tat and discussing this further. Take fair notice that if people cannot conduct themselves on here in what i, other mods or admin consider in a reasonable manner they will be banned or suspended, and if they re-register the same will apply"

I didn't find any "reasonable manner" for being banned, either by you or as you said by Arnie or Sage.before being banned I just recieved an abusive PM from you that was saying, I am e Newbie and I can't comment about anything!

So, Stop sending PMs to me. I can't care less and I won't explain to you more. It's not my fault if you are weak in comprehension.

Again, MCL and Speedy, come back, we miss you here...
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
I was in fact replying to Red Chief! It's not all about you, you know.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
And.... how are we supposed to know if you are a he/she/it?

There's nothing on the profile stating gender, you don't have an avatar making it obvious and I have no idea whether Melika is a guys or girls name.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Well, I am such a polite and nice girl and won't answer you!

But if you continue and I did! Beware Arnie or Sage or any otherAdmins...It's her own fault...
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
Nice attitude. Clearly you need to be dragged through the newbie rng of fire!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Recall.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2009
@ Melika and Chocs.

This has to end. The best way to end it is by ignoring each other.

Chocs, there are a number of people here that you don't like, including me, and there are a number of people here that don't like you, including me. The best thing is to ignore each other!!! If you want to post, don't direct it at any one person. As you once told me, its not what you say, but how you say it. Take your own advice Chocs. You are not the exception here. Regardless of a person's status, i.e., newbie, there is no initiation that they need to go through, such as "being dragged through the newbie ring of fire". You saying this only aggravates the situation. You contributed to the most recent situation as much as anyone else. So let's all back off from each other.

This was an ugly situation and frankly, I don't think anyone wants a repeat. People saw it for what it was, spoke their mind, and it was corrected. Let it be!!! Enough is enough!!!

Melika - self control hon. You just have to learn to ignore her as she will need to practice some self control and ignore those she doesn't get along with.

So, let's all move on and do the smart thing - ignore those you don't get along with!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 04, 2009
Same can be said about most people on here BB, don't think there aren't a fair share who had an issue with you either sadly. Most people love to hate each other.

And just so you know, it's not a popularity contest, I really couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me. Do you think I seriously give the time of day about someone who would sit behind a keyboard and be abusive and disrespectful - nope not me. Because I'd say it to a persons face!

Do you think I would have stuck around on the forum for nearly 5 years, if I got offended at every little oik that came along and started spouting hatred? Hardly.

As Arnie has rightly stated, I'm opinionated if I have something to say then I will say it. Sadly many people can't handle that, well their problem, not mine.

That's most sensible post you've written in along time.

Agreed. If everyone just stays on topic, stops attacking and just gets on with it then no issues!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
You are right bora, and I really didn't mean to start it again.

I replied her in a polite manner,hmmm, anyway, let it go...
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Same can be said about most people on here BB, don't think there aren't a fair share who had an issue with you either sadly. Most people love to hate each other.

That's most sensible post you've written in along time.

Agreed. If everyone just stays on topic, stops attacking and just gets on with it then no issues!

Chocs, you always have get your little dig it. If you had just said the last part, that would have show you were stepping up and showing some self control. Stop with the digs Chocs, it doesn't help.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 04, 2009
It wasn't a dig. Just stating fact! Several people of here are guilty of that and you very well know it! I was talking in gerneral terms.

Anyway. End of. Done.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Well, I'm going to practice what I preach to you --

Ignored.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat