Hottest And Fastest Car's In Dubai ( Photo's Or Video's )

Topic locked
Hottest and fastest car's in dubai ( photo's or video's ) Aug 28, 2009
Hi ,

I'm new to this forum and looking to see if anyone who lives over in Dubai which i will visit 1 day soon in the coming year or so... Just wondering if there are some photo's or videos of some done up cars , hot cars , classic cars or fully modified cars ( turbo's especially ) Ive herd a lot about Dubai and there cars... Please post pics or videos of friends , family or cars u have seen in Dubai so i can view and use as my wallpaper & show my friends in Sydney what Dubai is really all about with the cars.

Thank You.

Much Appreciated. :D :D :) 8)

Ollie89
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 28, 2009
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 29, 2009
Thanks heaps mate! :)
Ollie89
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Hottest and fastest car's in dubai ( photo's or video's Aug 30, 2009
Hi

you can visit TheCarLovers.com
First Car Lovers Community and Network in the Middle East

You can show off your car, you can create your own network, you can check car videos, Car Events, car news and many more.
Yes don't forget to download Free Car Wallpapers.

http://www.thecarlovers.com

Regards

Ollie89 wrote:Hi ,

I'm new to this forum and looking to see if anyone who lives over in Dubai which i will visit 1 day soon in the coming year or so... Just wondering if there are some photo's or videos of some done up cars , hot cars , classic cars or fully modified cars ( turbo's especially ) Ive herd a lot about Dubai and there cars... Please post pics or videos of friends , family or cars u have seen in Dubai so i can view and use as my wallpaper & show my friends in Sydney what Dubai is really all about with the cars.

Thank You.

Much Appreciated. :D :D :) 8)
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 31, 2009
Thanks once again! Much appreciated! :)
Ollie89
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto