Where Can I Find A Midwakh?

Topic locked
Aug 25, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Its just 10:00 O'clock there. Will you get real :D

Its about the same time I was I'm my techno rave party time. 1996 - 2005, since then I simply had it with that kind of music.

Taste is widely divers now. I think I got receptive of more sophisticated sounds, although I still like the clubsounds and progressive tunes very much.

A well...we get older. Are you in the late forties SH? Just wondering...

So naive. Late sixties. 30 years ago he visited Moscow and then described it pretty well on DF. 8)

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 25, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Its just 10:00 O'clock there. Will you get real :D

Its about the same time I was I'm my techno rave party time. 1996 - 2005, since then I simply had it with that kind of music.

Taste is widely divers now. I think I got receptive of more sophisticated sounds, although I still like the clubsounds and progressive tunes very much.

A well...we get older. Are you in the late forties SH? Just wondering...

So naive. Late sixties. 30 years ago he visited Moscow and then described it pretty well on DF. 8)

Lucky for you he's asleep now. You have about 6 hours to flee the country. He's coming for you when he reads this :D

I wasn't around 30 years ago. Just a tad before my time. Too bad Chiefert ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 25, 2009
:shock:
He has never hid it. Where do you think were all those banters about Harem coming from? :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 25, 2009
Red Chief wrote:He has never hid it.

I never asked for it before. Now I do.
RobbyG

Aug 26, 2009
Yep early night for me last night, and my ears burned so much there are scorch marks on my pillow. :D

I visited Moscow and Leningrad as a teenager. I just left my forties behind me. I look somewhat younger, so I'm told. Everything is in full working order.

All happy ? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Yep early night for me last night, and my ears burned so much there are scorch marks on my pillow. :D

I visited Moscow and Leningrad as a teenager. I just left my forties behind me. I look somewhat younger, so I'm told. Everything is in full working order.

All happy ? :D

Sorry, SH. I was mistaken sincerely. :oops: I don't know where that wrong inf. is comming from. Probably I counted it from the fact that your father participated in the WWII as my both Granddads did.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 26, 2009
;)

No insult meant or taken. My dad joined the war in 1939 at age 17 (he lied about his age), and left it until his mid-thirties to start a family. I advise all men to do the same (the wife may of course be younger....)!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
He-he.. You probably saw Led Zeppelin and King Crimson alive... 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:You wouldn't need a dummy if you smoked dope, but if you were raving and had sampled charlie, speed and maybe a tab or two of X (1995 strength), you'd maybe want one to stop you losing some enamel off your teeth :D

Not that I condone this behavour!

:lol:
That's it I'm packing my bags and leaving on the earliest flight. Let me see firsthand what the fuss is all about.

Say SH you've been there done that eh, must say you've turned out just fine
Thanks for the inspiration :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Speedhump wrote:You wouldn't need a dummy if you smoked dope, but if you were raving and had sampled charlie, speed and maybe a tab or two of X (1995 strength), you'd maybe want one to stop you losing some enamel off your teeth :D

That's it I'm packing my bags and leaving on the earliest flight. Let me see firsthand what the fuss is all about.

Mate don't forget many others were not so lucky. My advice is still 'don't do drugs'.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:He-he.. You probably saw Led Zeppelin and King Crimson alive... 8)

No but I saw maaany bands. Yes, The Who, The Faces, Genesis, Frank Zappa, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, T-Rex (sorry....), The Stranglers, Lou Reed, endless endless list. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
try the al shaab area - lots of shops there sell this stuff
ewap8
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:;)

My dad joined the war in 1939 at age 17 (he lied about his age), and left it until his mid-thirties to start a family.

Speedie,
Sorry, but I lost something. To avoid misunderstanding again can you clarify which war your dad participated during (Achtung!) 18 years? :shock: Are you sure that he sank only enemie's ships at that long period? 8)

Thank You.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 26, 2009
Misunderstanding. He left the British Navy after the war in 1945. He started a family in the 1950's (aged in his thirties).

You have a great interest! He visited North Russia during the war, but I presume that the birth of your own father would not synchronise with his visits to Kola Peninsula? ;) He was a very good looking sailor.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Misunderstanding. He left the British Navy after the war in 1945. He started a family in the 1950's (aged in his thirties).

You have a great interest! He visited North Russia during the war, but I presume that the birth of your own father would not synchronise with his visits to Kola Peninsula? ;) He was a very good looking sailor.....

My Dad was born in 1938. So there could've been no synchronisation. :P
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Misunderstanding. He left the British Navy after the war in 1945. He started a family in the 1950's (aged in his thirties).

LOL! He he.....
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:

Mate don't forget many others were not so lucky. My advice is still 'don't do drugs'.

Addiction is trouble no doubt.
But what's life without experiances. I think a couple of rave parties is long overdue... 8)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

My Dad was born in 1938. So there could've been no synchronisation. :P

Two drunk sailors... :D

RobbyG

Aug 27, 2009
Not only sailors. The problem is even severe inland.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 213564.stm
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 27, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Not only sailors. The problem is even severe inland.

Just watched the vid. I wonder on what grounds they can simply walk up to a door and check you out on your private property without reason.

Or are this the regular drunks that beat their wives? The article doesn't mention that explicitly.
RobbyG

Aug 27, 2009
I am 62 years of age and work 7 days a week. I am working on this computer now at 4 am , having slept for 2 hours on the settee in front of the TV earlier . I do not feel any eye strain and do not need glasses for anything at all....apart from drinking lager on a Friday night!!
My hair is still 95 per cent dark brown, and I'm told I have the blood pressure of an 18 year old. I have no arthritis or joint ache.

Why do I tell you all this?

I have NEVER SMOKED !!

However, I buried TWENTY-TWO of my contemporaries [ several were younger than me at the time].....friends and acquaintances .........all around 3 to 12 years ago. They all died of cancers or heart problems between the ages of 48 and 56 ......a VERY DANGEROUS AGE FOR A MAN !!

Of the 22 .........TWENTY WERE SMOKERS!! Some of their deaths, through cancers of the throat and lungs , were truly horrible !!

I do not know you , but if you want to live past 55 years of age , I would leave that Arabic pipe in the garage .....plus the tobacco and any other rubbish you would put in it !! Throw the cigarettes away too !!

To live a healthy life.....or just TO LIVE.... , the only thing that should enter your lungs should be fresh air!!

Carry on smoking and you won't be on a computer at 62 !! Why bother working in Dubai to make money if you are intent on committing suicide? You won't need money in the morgue !
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2009

Wat was your post for? Nobody was talking about alcohol related crimes in the UK, what the f*ck?

++
For 400 years, alcohol sold in Russia was controlled by the government. That ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union, but recently there's been a new push for state control. Over 20,000 Russians died of alcohol poisoning in 2006 alone.
++
There is no punishment for being drunk in public in Russia. If there were then perhaps thousands would not die of cold on the streets at night but be warm in a prison cell.
++
Medvedev: "Alcoholism in our country is a national disaster."

http://tvnz.co.nz/content/2910737
++

You always have to start don't you?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Just watched the vid. I wonder on what grounds they can simply walk up to a door and check you out on your private property without reason.

Or are this the regular drunks that beat their wives? The article doesn't mention that explicitly.

Mate they quite obviously have court search warrants to enter, or the people they detain would just walk free.

The video could be anything, probably just stock footage of arrests somewhere.

Anyway the north of the country is thick with drunks and wife beaters, there is a true north/south divide in England. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2009
Speedy, it was only light banter (some pepper). Sometimes I cannot stop (look at my tag). Hope you will not pursue me the rest of my life like Bora likes to do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Inf. about the gap between North and Sought is really valuable. More wider it's a result of policy of Tetcher with her destruction of traditional industry. By the way I heard totally opposite opinions from Southerners and Northerners.
People from Midland and Bristol dislike her but Londoners and another Southerns count that she did everything well. Please comment.

He He Londoners are separate nation inside the Island but they generously allow outsider to speak their "barbaric" language if they want some sausage and mash. 8)

http://www.gulfnews.com/world/United_Ki ... 43464.html

What do you think about adding the new language in this British Forum (almost without Brits now)? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 27, 2009
Nope, I don't pursue, I flame and then finish.

There has always been a north/south divide, always. Thatcher was blamed for a lot of things while she put UK government spending back in control, but she did not onvent the differences in attitudes to work and life between north and south. the closure of failing UK shipyards and coal mines was correct, and not providing easy 'government' jobs for the unemployed was also right. She allowed free market economics to set a fresh level in the country, and brutally cut back the wasted money running out of the pockets of governement run industries. My old friend was in charge of a large portion of the London National Health Service budget at the time and he said it was very tough measures but badly needed.

Strong medicine always tastes bad.

I can speak the lingo of course, you old merchant banker, you're having a giraffe, right? Don't get me started again or I'll plant a daisy in your bottle 'cause your a right James Hunt and no mistake.

;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Speedy, it was only light banter (some pepper). Sometimes I cannot stop (look at my tag). Hope you will not pursue me the rest of my life like Bora likes to do.
Inf. about the gap between North and Sought is really valuable. More wider it's a result of policy of Tetcher with her destruction of traditional industry. By the way I heard totally opposite opinions from Southerners and Northerners.
People from Midland and Bristol dislike her but Londoners and another Southerns count that she did everything well. Please comment.

He He Londoners are separate nation inside the Island but they generously allow outsider to speak their "barbaric" language if they want some sausage and mash. 8)

What do you think about adding the new language in this British Forum (almost without Brits now)? :wink:

Pursue you?? SH pursue you??? If SH stopped short your head would be up his arse, that's how close behind him you are. As for me, I buried you along time ago. I guess you miss me.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 27, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Speedy, it was only light banter (some pepper). Sometimes I cannot stop (look at my tag). Hope you will not pursue me the rest of my life like Bora likes to do.

Pursue you?? SH pursue you??? If SH stopped short your head would be up his arse, that's how close behind him you are. As for me, I buried you along time ago. I guess you miss me.

Haha...actually that's true, I do keep looking over my shoulder in the malls...

Funny Lady (I always had a weird fancy for Streisand.....can't believe I just typed that).

;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2009
Sorry, My Queen, that I took the name of yours in vain. :oops:

I hope no damages but I realy realy dislike that your habit regardless of subject.
It wasn't attack. If you take it this way I'm realy "sorry about that"(American proverb).
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 27, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Sorry, My Queen, that I took the name of yours in vain. :oops:

I hope no damages but I realy realy dislike that your habit regardless of the subject. It wasn't attack. If you take it this way I'm realy "sorry about that"(American proverb).

Don't know what habit you are referring to, and don't really really care. But you have this "victim" complex about people "ganging up on you" or "attacking you". Get over yourself. I had nothing to do with your banter, you dragged my name up, and when you do that, expect a response.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 27, 2009
And here's a question for you:

How much smoke can midwakh wakh if a midwakh could wakh mid?
qdabdul
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat