MAZDA 6 ULTRA...PLZ HELP

Topic locked
MAZDA 6 ULTRA...PLZ HELP May 13, 2009
HEY GUYS
I AM THINKING OF BUYIN MAZDA 6. HEARD IT COMES IN 2 VERSIONS - LONGER ULTRA AND SHORTER VERSIONS.
DOES ULTRA VERSION COME WITH 2.5LTR ENGINE? IF YES WATS UR OPINION ABT THIS CAR?

MOST IMPORTANTLY - HWS THE AFTER SALES SERVICE OF MAZDA IN DUBAI? HEARD ITS PATHETIC. IS IT TRUE?

PLZ HELP ME :)

evilalive
Dubai Forum Guest

May 13, 2009
guysssss...plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evilalive
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: MAZDA 6 ULTRA...PLZ HELP May 13, 2009
evilalive wrote:HEY GUYS
I AM THINKING OF BUYIN MAZDA 6. HEARD IT COMES IN 2 VERSIONS - LONGER ULTRA AND SHORTER VERSIONS.
DOES ULTRA VERSION COME WITH 2.5LTR ENGINE? IF YES WATS UR OPINION ABT THIS CAR?

MOST IMPORTANTLY - HWS THE AFTER SALES SERVICE OF MAZDA IN DUBAI? HEARD ITS PATHETIC. IS IT TRUE?

PLZ HELP ME :)

after sales service of all the cheap cars is RUBBISH. but then again nearly all the service for everything is rubbish in dubai :D.

i would suggest you rent a car. do not buy it. if u want to buy a car get a BMW or a MERC.

Otherwise 4get it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 13, 2009
+1 Rudeboy.

Or get a honda/toyota where you will not have to service it for a long time.
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 13, 2009
hmmm...well..i don have the budget for bmw and merc...don wanna go for taxi toyotas..
liked the looks of mazda 6 ..so considered tat..well..if all service in dubai is rubbish then i guessi can go ahead and buy mazda 6
evilalive
Dubai Forum Guest

May 13, 2009
any better suggestions??
is 2.5ltr powerfull enough or should i go for 3.7ltr?
evilalive
Dubai Forum Guest

May 14, 2009
As for the Ultra bussiness why don't you go to the showroom and find out. DONT BUY A MERC or BMW any of these worth having are either out of the normal mans reach or discountinued ( G55 and 8 series )

Good choice of not opting for the ultra cab and mallu cars like Sunny, Tiida, corolla, Civic etc etc.

The Mazda 6 specially the new 09's are very well designed, go for the 3.7 for two reasons one because you will always wish and think what if I had bought the 3.7. And all naturally aspirated 4 cyl engines are asmatic and limp like a 200 year old phallus.

As for service, well pretty much crappy everywhere for everything here but sometimes car stealerships take the cake though.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote: And all naturally aspirated 4 cyl engines are asmatic and limp like a 200 year old phallus.

All except the Alfa Romeo Twinspark :lol: 8)
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 27, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:As for the Ultra bussiness why don't you go to the showroom and find out. DONT BUY A MERC or BMW any of these worth having are either out of the normal mans reach or discountinued ( G55 and 8 series )

Good choice of not opting for the ultra cab and mallu cars like Sunny, Tiida, corolla, Civic etc etc.

The Mazda 6 specially the new 09's are very well designed, go for the 3.7 for two reasons one because you will always wish and think what if I had bought the 3.7. And all naturally aspirated 4 cyl engines are asmatic and limp like a 200 year old phallus.

As for service, well pretty much crappy everywhere for everything here but sometimes car stealerships take the cake though.

CAR DVD FOR SALE. CAMRY, COROLLA, LANDCRUSEIR, HONDA CR-V, GMC, SONATA, SANTAFE...
IF INTERESTED , PLEASE LEAVE MEASSAGE .THANKS
Rose-Lee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: MAZDA 6 ULTRA...PLZ HELP Jul 21, 2009
HEY I WORK FOR MOTOR INSURANCE COMPANY IN UAE DUBAI U CAN REACH ME AT 055-6896854 OR carl_7396@yahoo.co.in

call me or email me for the best deals in insurance for cars in dubai...
carl_7396
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto