My Muslim Brother In Law Is Dying, How Could I Do For Him?

Topic locked
my muslim brother in law is dying, how could I do for him? May 19, 2009
:?

ewljffjogkd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 19, 2009
my muslim brother is dying, how could I do for him?

$14.7 per month in China , a muslim brother is dying!!! I am a chinese , but not poor fortunately. working in an autoparts factory near shanghai as a tool designer. all our products are exported, so I know some english but not familiar , just can understand the articles here.
My brother in-law is a muslim farmer 33 years old in zhejiang province china, his parent are muslims too,they own 0.42 acre in a village . they planted paddy and vegetables for sale, they lead a typical life 7 years before. the goverment aid nothing but taxed them about 500yuan ($73) a year . same to all farmers owning the amount lands.
7 years ago, my brother in-law was diagnosed some nephropathy illnesses . but not very serious. he ate some drugs every day and went to a hospital in Najing city every 3 months.the cost was not big and we can paid. for both my wife and me have a good job. we can earn 5800yuan($825) a month together. that is high payment here.
my father and mother in law is close relative. I think that is a cause of the illness of my brother in-law.
anyway, we had been led a life we can afford for 4 years (from 2001 to 2004).
But situation changed since Otc.2004 . the ill turned into severe step. he need blood dialysis, from 1 time a week to 3 times a week later. one dialysis need 600yuan( $88). we need pay the hospital more than 7200($1000) a month. so my wife sold all our furnitures including computer , TV, refregiator even camera to save his life. now we didn't rent house since then,I live in my factory bedroom, my wife lives in her factory bedroom to save money.
2 year ago,we appealed the goverment for help, the government send 3 man to evaluate my brother's family. 2 year ago, they made sure my brother,s family as a low-income level. we felt a hope again, but when we got the fund the govenment provided, we are dispointed. just 1800yuan($265) a year from Red Cross, 100yuan($15) a month from the government. I browsed in google, and found out most of that low income peasants are same, they got same fund from government.

That is a real story happening in my brother in-law. after reading this, how would you think of your life and your sittuations even you are disemployed.

Anyway if you have excrescent pin money, pls send me , of course , refuse the money over $200, for i don,t like act like a looser. I thanks you for my brother

my brother,s name is Pan Jie Feng, living in cixi city zhejiang province , you can search his informations in google by type chinese 慈溪 潘杰锋 , the only information is the one the Red Cross funded him last year

CHINA MERCHANTS BANK: 4392 2583 1721 3918
account NAME :BEI HUA HUA
my working address:
IKD Group
588, Jinshan RD, Jiangbei Investment Park, Ningbo, China
ewljffjogkd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 19, 2009
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
ewljffjogkd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 19, 2009
There's this guy in Nigeria who sent me an email and said there is $75 million dollars waiting for me if I help him out. I don't need the money, but you do, so I'll pass your information on to him OK?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 01, 2009
CHINA MERCHANTS BANK: 4392 2583 1721 3918 SWIFT CODE : CMBCCNBS286
ACCOUNT NAME :BEI HUA HUA
my working address:
IKD Group
588, Jinshan RD, Jiangbei Investment Park, Ningbo, China
Cell:+86 13738867595
ewljffjogkd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 03, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:There's this guy in Nigeria who sent me an email and said there is $75 million dollars waiting for me if I help him out. I don't need the money, but you do, so I'll pass your information on to him OK?

Always so selfless, sweetheart....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:There's this guy in Nigeria who sent me an email and said there is $75 million dollars waiting for me if I help him out. I don't need the money, but you do, so I'll pass your information on to him OK?

Always so selfless, sweetheart....

I try hon, i really do. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the $75 million. Know any takers?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 08, 2009
I just google it, and I found someting interesting. Mr. Pan is working for electricity bureau.It means he has an insurance for his health. I am sorry to tell you that i am from zhejiang province ,too. This area is richer than others. And I hate the liar.
Maxwell.Yang
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum