K-Dogs Date With Puppypup - Keep It Clean Guys!!!

Topic locked
May 20, 2009
portland wrote:
dresden wrote:
puppypup wrote: Yeah you´re right. I look more Irish or Lithuanian.

puppypup wrote:Here in Guatemala they think I¨m from the Capital, Mexican or Costa Rican. I look more South American though so Peruvians, Chileans, etc think I´m one of them until I speak, then a Peruvian will think I´m Chilean for example because of my accent or the smart ones will think I´m American or CAnadian because of my accent and I do have some baby fat. LOL I´m not obese or fat, just need to lose 10 to 15 pounds. HaHA

And you wonder why we all know you are mentally 'touched'.

LMAO Agreed shes nuts peanuts LOL

I think I turn mental when she talks to me in real life. :shock:

Perhaps I take a run from it :lol:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 20, 2009
^^^ what, what ever. How is this puppypup?

This is hilarious and going on my desk. Puppypup you rock. You go girl.
karans
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2009
karans wrote:^^^ what, what ever. How is this puppypup?

Who are you?

Did you introduce yourself already in the new members zone?

Goddamn slime 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 20, 2009
^^ ahh lay off Robbie, He's new to town.

Once he realizes who Puppypup is, he will be saying "You go girl.......... go to the mental institution"
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 20, 2009
spare the child robbyG...
wait till he gets to know her... oh this guy is the one looking for a true love from another nationality, then he got dump and keeps murmuring on this thread.

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

oh heres the correct post.

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 823#286823
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009

Well I have to assume that you did not read the original post. If you did you would be looking for an exit not an entrance into Puppypoop. Do your homework on DF about Puppypoop and then you retract your statement.

She recently got a pass from the institution she lives in and is travelling and searching for her ancestry in the Mayan mountains. (Where they have WIFI)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Well I have to assume that you did not read the original post. If you did you would be looking for an exit not an entrance into Puppypoop. Do your homework DF about Puppypoop and then you retract your statement.

She recently got a pass from the institution she lives in and is travelling and searching for her ancestry in the Mayan mountains. (Where they have WIFI)

LOL...hmm since karans is looking for true love with other nationalities, well i believe puppypup would fit, coz she has as many nationalities as she can be... :lol:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
LOL portland
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 20, 2009
Pinoy number whatever is the one that said I don´t look Latina. I can PASS as Latina but quite frankly I look more Irish and Lithuanian. It´s like a scale. I can Pass as Afghani but really my look is not the norm.
I could pass as an Amerasian Viet or French Viet but those looks are obviously ¨different¨¨ in Vietnam. I´m brunette with Catherine Zeta Jones eyes, most brunettes even the Irish or Welsh ones are going to pass as Latina perhaps mixed Euro Viet.

Now if I went to the Philippines I wouldn´t pass as well as I do in Guatemala. I could pass as one of those mestizo movie star look alikes but I don´t think that is the look you see in the streets.

Please don´t act stupid. Most people all on the planet will pass as Latino. The whole African continent can look Latino. Please don´t act stupid. I´m sure some of you in this thread have brains.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
puppypup wrote:Pinoy number whatever is the one that said I don´t look Latina. I can PASS as Latina but quite frankly I look more Irish and Lithuanian. It´s like a scale. I can Pass as Afghani but really my look is not the norm.
I could pass as an Amerasian Viet or French Viet but those looks are obviously ¨different¨¨ in Vietnam. I´m brunette with Catherine Zeta Jones eyes, most brunettes even the Irish or Welsh ones are going to pass as Latina perhaps mixed Euro Viet.

Please don´t act stupid. Most people all on the planet will pass as Latino. The whole African continent can look Latino. Please don´t act stupid. I´m sure some of you in this thread have brains.

Acting stupid is reserved for you. That's your speciality you dumb twat.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
This is the only Filipina that I look remotely like and it´s quite obvious this isn´t the general Filipina look.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
puppypup wrote:I admit I do speak Spanish and well I do look Latina so my travelling experience is possibly different than others. This is not just my opinion but this is what they say in Latin AMerica. Here in Guatemala they think I¨m from the Capital, Mexican or Costa Rican. I look more South American though so Peruvians, Chileans, etc think I´m one of them until I speak, then a Peruvian will think I´m Chilean for example because of my accent or the smart ones will think I´m American or CAnadian because of my accent and I do have some baby fat. LOL I´m not obese or fat, just need to lose 10 to 15 pounds. HaHA

He look what she say's makes perfect sense to me.
Take for instance Catherine zeta Jones, depending on how she dresses she could easily come off as Latin American or North American.

Look at an Arab on the street you could easily confuse some for Persian or Local or Lebanese.

Happened to a cousin of mine one. She's Portuguese had gone to India on a holiday and then returned to Abu-Dhabi. At the immigration there was this huge line. The local sitting at the Emirati counter thought (purely cos of my cousin's looks) she was a local. So she calls my cousin to the counter only for locals and then realizes she was Portuguese.

Puppypup is merely spelling out perceptions. What people think when they interact with her.

Trust me if you guys were fluent in more than one language, you'd actually be surprised how perceptions vary.
As an exercise try and go to one of those international IB schools and try and see if you could identify student nationalities accurately.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2009
puppypup wrote:This is the only Filipina that I look remotely like and it´s quite obvious this isn´t the general Filipina look.

So what are you, a wetback?

Don't you get it. You are no longer a joke. You are no longer someone we find amusing. No one really gives a crap what you look like nor are they interested in seeing what you look like. Can't you see how pathetic you are? We do.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
puppypup wrote:This is the only Filipina that I look remotely like and it´s quite obvious this isn´t the general Filipina look.

Why don't you post your picture once and for all, so you can silence all your detractors on this board :)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2009
Haha PointGiven, can´t I live the fantasy that I¨m as beautiful as Isabel Preysler even with her current state of botox and fillers she´s still gorgeous.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2009
puppypup wrote:...

LOL. Enough said.
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

May 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
puppypup wrote:...

Acting stupid is reserved for you. That's your speciality you dumb twat.

LOL!! Thank you. I didn't have to keep that thought to myself after all. :lol:
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat