Who Is The Best Football Player In The World? Kaka?

Topic locked
Who is the best football player in the world? Kaka? May 11, 2009
Hi Every one. I would get your attetion the latest comments from the Dubai's Sheikh, while an online Q&A session that Who is the best football player in the world? Kaka? Have a look below

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/ask/hydra/#comment-279

Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 11, 2009
Zizou is da best ever..........
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
PointGiven wrote:Zizou is da best ever..........

Zizou
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2009
It's probably one of either:

Kaka
Christiano Ronaldo (as much as I detest him)
Lionel Messi

As for who is the greatest player ever. I'd go for Zidane over Maradona or Pele.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2009
zukku wrote:
PointGiven wrote:Zizou is da best ever..........

Zizou

Zizou = Zidane (His Nickname)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:It's probably one of either:

Kaka
Christiano Ronaldo (as much as I detest him)
Lionel Messi

As for who is the greatest player ever. I'd go for Zidane over Maradona or Pele.

Agree, just need to drop out the fag boy :wink:
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
Best footballer in the world? easy...

Steven Gerrard.

The man can attack, defend, shoot, dribble, tackle, head, lead a team, everthing! You name it and he's got it.

Now before anyone jumps of my back, let me say that Messi, C.Ronaldo, Kaka and co. are amazing "attacking players" but if you consider an overall footballer, then you cant look past Steven Gerrard.
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

May 13, 2009
Terrell Owens. No doubt he is the best football player. But his attitude has always been a problem. No wonder nobody wants him now.

My all time favorite is Troy Aikman. The most precise quarterback the football has EVER produced.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
They are discussing the real football here, not that lousy excuse for a sport better know as American football. A good sport for ashmatics and out of shape people since you don't have to play for more than 10 secs in a row followed by an hour of lazing around

Why is it even called football. There isn't any real legwork just the odd kick or two or a ball involved for that matter. Just a turd shaped and coloured "ball". Better name would be American Handturd.

Much more fast paced and exciting to watch is rugby or Oz rules.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:They are discussing the real football here, not that lousy excuse for a sport better know as American football. A good sport for ashmatics and out of shape people since you don't have to play for more than 10 secs in a row followed by an hour of lazing around

Why is it even called football. There isn't any real legwork just the odd kick or two or a ball involved for that matter. Just a turd shaped and coloured "ball". Better name would be American Handturd.

Much more fast paced and exciting to watch is rugby or Oz rules.

Awww, you mean soccer (futball) aka fagball, borefest???
You just don't understand football, little shrimp. It is the MOST exciting sport in the world.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
Well by when you say football you mean American handturd yes "It is the MOST exciting sport in the world "in all of USA

Yes I see many talented players from countries like dallas, houston and pittsburg dying to playing this "most exciting sport in the world" also know to you as the US of A. Just like in the baseball world series we see international teams like the Boston Red Soxs and the New York Yankees.

While the rest, namely the ACTUAL whole world plays football, OH dear, but you can't call a ball, a ball now that would be so wrong now wouldn't it ! so you call it soccer.

No point in being gay about it.Fact of the matter is that there is a reason why its called "American Football" and not European football, Asian or Australian football.
desertdudeshj

May 14, 2009
What does it matter? Both sports have been ruined by the influx of (corporate) money into the game, and both sports are a pale imitation of what they were 20 years ago.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

May 14, 2009
why do arabs, eu and brazilian love footballs? i dont understand the game though
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:What does it matter? Both sports have been ruined by the influx of (corporate) money into the game, and both sports are a pale imitation of what they were 20 years ago.

LOL, you sound like a real grouch, but you're right! Can say that about so many sports though. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2009
portland wrote:why do arabs, eu and brazilian love footballs? i dont understand the game though

You forgot Africa, Russia and Australia. Meaning the whole world.
desertdudeshj

May 14, 2009
oh okey even india and pakistan
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat