18 Clues He's Still Crazy About You :D

Topic locked
18 Clues He's Still Crazy About You :D Feb 20, 2009
1. When you wear a T-shirt, boxers, and socks to bed, somehow he still thinks you're cute.

2. He doesn't laugh when you pronounce former hockey star Mark Messier's name as "Mark Messy-er."

3. The only framed photo on his bureau is of you at age ten — with short bangs, cat glasses, and metal braces. (If he kept it in his wallet, you would have to kill him.)

4. He automatically smooshes all spiders for you.

5. He tried — unsuccessfully, but he tried — to clean the rust ring his shaving-cream can left on the sink.

6. After you rear-ended that Lexus in the parking lot, his very first words were "Are you OK?"

7. At this point, his wedding band is so tight, it makes his finger look swollen — but he swears he'd feel naked without it.

8. He doesn't try to guess what you want for your birthday — he asks your best friend.

9. He's incapable of putting dishes into the dishwasher but has learned to stack them in the sink.

10. He understands which old boyfriends are fair game and which aren't.

11. He doesn't "whoop!" while watching the Super Bowl anymore. OK, he does, but he's definitely cut back the whooping by about 20 percent.

12. He'll pick up a box of tampons at the drugstore without wincing.

13. Though you've had several kids together, he's never once announced, "We're pregnant!"

14. He wears that "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" sweatshirt you bought him during a weak moment — sometimes even in public.

15. He's careful never to deal with nose hairs in your presence.

16. When you drag him to sentimental movies, he doesn't sit there and snicker. (He may fall asleep, but he won't snicker.)

17. He doesn't comment on your new haircut unless you ask him to. And then he lies.

18. He may forget to give you a card for Valentine's Day, but at least he understands this is a criminal offense. And he's prepared to pay the price.

:)

Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 20, 2009
I see you had an off-day... ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 21, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I see you had an off-day... ;)

Yeah correct

And i do believe that tomorrow is your day off ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 21, 2009

Monthly problems right? 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 22, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Monthly problems right? 8)

Nah
atleast not for me :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: 18 Clues He's Still Crazy About You :D Apr 21, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:1. When you wear a T-shirt, boxers, and socks to bed, somehow he still thinks you're cute.

2. He doesn't laugh when you pronounce former hockey star Mark Messier's name as "Mark Messy-er."

3. The only framed photo on his bureau is of you at age ten — with short bangs, cat glasses, and metal braces. (If he kept it in his wallet, you would have to kill him.)

4. He automatically smooshes all spiders for you.

5. He tried — unsuccessfully, but he tried — to clean the rust ring his shaving-cream can left on the sink.

6. After you rear-ended that Lexus in the parking lot, his very first words were "Are you OK?"

7. At this point, his wedding band is so tight, it makes his finger look swollen — but he swears he'd feel naked without it.

8. He doesn't try to guess what you want for your birthday — he asks your best friend.

9. He's incapable of putting dishes into the dishwasher but has learned to stack them in the sink.

10. He understands which old boyfriends are fair game and which aren't.

11. He doesn't "whoop!" while watching the Super Bowl anymore. OK, he does, but he's definitely cut back the whooping by about 20 percent.

12. He'll pick up a box of tampons at the drugstore without wincing.

13. Though you've had several kids together, he's never once announced, "We're pregnant!"

14. He wears that "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" sweatshirt you bought him during a weak moment — sometimes even in public.

15. He's careful never to deal with nose hairs in your presence.

16. When you drag him to sentimental movies, he doesn't sit there and snicker. (He may fall asleep, but he won't snicker.)

17. He doesn't comment on your new haircut unless you ask him to. And then he lies.

18. He may forget to give you a card for Valentine's Day, but at least he understands this is a criminal offense. And he's prepared to pay the price.

:)

Who are you talking about????
Am I living with a wrong person????
Hmmmmm
I have to make some changes....hahahahahaha.

Come on ...there is no criteria for love....if one is in love for him/her even the smallest gesture of care means a lot......
anyways the swollen finger and the ring sounds like being punished for his deeds. :P :P :P
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2009
haha,cute
hidnick
Dubai Forum User

May 01, 2009
NiCe on!!.........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2009
what bullsht :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 01, 2009
raidah wrote:what bullsht :lol:

won't you see how much time he/she took to post!....
information is still not bad, perhap's somthing mUST be tue!....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2009
Sharp wrote:

So true!
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 02, 2009
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:

So true!

hmmm!.......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
bloat
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2009
Honestly... My eyes got filled with tears: if little reader's imagination added - so true... :sunny:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

May 08, 2009
Leda wrote:Honestly... My eyes got filled with tears: if little reader's imagination added - so true... :sunny:

Oh So Sweet!!............ ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance