Teachers In UAE

Topic locked
Teachers in UAE May 04, 2009
Off late I met a bunch of Irish teachers and was shocked to see their life style. Some of them literally went to school half drunk, chewing gum to hide the reality.

What though got me more worried was the fact that these teachers are fresh out of University with no experience. They have come here to explore and see the world ... da da da .....

I hope these were just a rare case and did not reflect on the teachers in UAE.

worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2009
hey this is only an antiuae forum, so get lost .
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 04, 2009
are you guys into schools!?

why bother?
:wink:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: Teachers in UAE May 04, 2009
worldguy wrote:Off late I met a bunch of Irish teachers and was shocked to see their life style. Some of them literally went to school half drunk, chewing gum to hide the reality.

What though got me more worried was the fact that these teachers are fresh out of University with no experience. They have come here to explore and see the world ... da da da .....

I hope these were just a rare case and did not reflect on the teachers in UAE.

And what is your profession?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 05, 2009
Sage I am retired ..... made enough money to ensure that I do not have to work ever again.

My sole aim is to ensure that humans are treated like humans. We have too many animals walking around as humans.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:Sage I am retired ..... made enough money to ensure that I do not have to work ever again.

My sole aim is to ensure that humans are treated like humans. We have too many animals walking around as humans.

Good for you
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:Sage I am retired ..... made enough money to ensure that I do not have to work ever again.

and what is the many animals has to do with half drunk teachers ?I don't get it ! but if you are looking for the real animals then war zones would be a good start not forums.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:

and what is the many animals has to do with half drunk teachers ?I don't get it ! but if you are looking for the real animals then war zones would be a good start not forums.

Good point kid
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:hey this is only an antiuae forum, so get lost .

*** Edited ***
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:

You tell me UAE kid .... do you not see what happens in UAE.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:

Good point kid

why edit the whole thing Sage. Please do not hide the reality. Did you miss my point on humans treating fellow humans like they should be treated. I am a wrong in expecting that Sage.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:

Good point kid

why edit the whole thing Sage. Please do not hide the reality. Did you miss my point on humans treating fellow humans like they should be treated. I am a wrong in expecting that Sage.

It was edited due to offensive content.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 05, 2009
please see your inbox ....
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:please see your inbox ....

I saw it and have explained in my reply, nothing to hide.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 05, 2009
thanks.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
WG you getting hyper for no reason....First and foremost how did you know that the teachers were drunk. Secondly to what level were they teaching?

And to be honest with regard to the teachers your opinion is irrelevant. As long as the teachers are doing a good job on their pupils that's all that matters. So a student's thoughts would be preferred, not someone retired, who does seem a lil out of sync with times!

And whats wrong with giving someone fresh out of uni a job? Isn't that what we go to uni for? How did you do it in your time?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
Because I woke up with them ....
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat