Looking For A Decent Builders Merchant

Topic locked
Looking for a decent builders merchant Mar 18, 2009
Hi.

I have already posted on this forum, looking for advice to start up a food supplement company, but after reading throuh all the advice I have decided against it.

It was never my main plan to make money out here, more of a small sideline business.

I had a building company in the UK and due to all the construction that's happening out here never thought that I could compete.

However now that I have been here for 5 months I've noticed that the majority of properties have a lot of problems with them.

Whether it's construction problems, poor workmanship or minor interior problems.

I will soon be doing some work for a letting agency, which will hopefully turn into a lot more work for me.

My main problem is the lack of advertising of builders merchants and the like.

I have found a couple of tool and fixing companies over in al quoz industrial estate, but the way that they operate is ridiculous.

They haven't got any booklets telling you what they offer or prices.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

deuce
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 04, 2009
we are Fujian Jinjiang Yifeng Ceramics Co.,Ltd in China. Our company produce and export decorated ceramic tile,tile fitting,border tile and glass mosaic. Welcome to visit our website: wwwdotyifengtiledotcom
maria_liu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk