Looking For 1 Bedroom Apartment Near Clock Tower Asap!

Topic locked
Looking for 1 bedroom apartment near Clock Tower asap! Mar 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am newbie and happy to be here as its a great forum ;)

Anyway, I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Deira, near Clock Tower/Port Saeed/Al Rigga. It has to be furnished and spacious, built in wardrobes, TV, fully equipped kitchen, balcony (I would like to install a satellite dish) parking, clean and nice. No need for the internet as I have mine. I am looking to move in asap, my budget is up to 6.000AED/month.

I am 29, female from Europe, professional.

If you can be of any help I will appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

Mar 10, 2009
I dnt knw much bout real estate....But i gotta say u got a nice name....Very catchy!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:I dnt knw much bout real estate....But i gotta say u got a nice name....Very catchy!!

Thank you:)
Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

Mar 10, 2009
Hi Dollicia

Nice name,ya the real estate is quite effective here in Dubai,any ways you need to search on google or yellow pages uae for info on real estates and accommodations,one of my friends got the info on this to et a cool accommodation.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 18, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Hi Dollicia

Nice name,ya the real estate is quite effective here in Dubai,any ways you need to search on google or yellow pages uae for info on real estates and accommodations,one of my friends got the info on this to et a cool accommodation.

Thanks
Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

Apr 22, 2009
Hmm!!. That Must be expensive their I guess!!.... It's all hottle's around their!.... Anyway let's see!!.. checking some Contect's!!.................
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai