Looking For Investors And Sales Agents

Topic locked
Looking for Investors and Sales Agents Feb 10, 2009
With over 20 years combined experience in managed investments we are looking on expanding our client base to the middle east , we are looking for investors interested in having their funds managed by professional traders who have been producing above average returns for years. Minimum to open an account is $50k . Also we are looking forward to attract sales agents who have an established client base or have the capability of attaining investors. Agents are compensated according to volume introduced and paid monthly. Interested investors and agents alike can contact me via PM or E-mail

katfinancialsinc
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 04, 2009
I can be a sales agent, I am a young person interested in business, but cant do any investments
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 04, 2009
Send me an e-mail and lets talk more . Hopefully you have some experience
katfinancialsinc
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 04, 2009
my mail add is yante3128@hotmail.com
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 15, 2009
Hi,

I am seeking for an opportunity in joint venture in the real estate sector. Incase you are interested or u know any investor/seller who is looking fwd to a business proposal, we are open to an idea of partnership/joint venture. We have our own projects and open to a brainstorming session which could result in a win- win situation for both the parties.

The economy is on its knees right now but we will make the best out of hard times. WHT SAY?

Let's exchange no.'s and do some business together :)
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 15, 2009
gdsurdy wrote:Hi,

I am seeking for an opportunity in joint venture in the real estate sector. Incase you are interested or u know any investor/seller who is looking fwd to a business proposal, we are open to an idea of partnership/joint venture. We have our own projects and open to a brainstorming session which could result in a win- win situation for both the parties.

The economy is on its knees right now but we will make the best out of hard times. WHT SAY?

Let's exchange no.'s and do some business together :)

mail me to ammulett@hotmail.com may be we can talk about it
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

May 05, 2009
Please provide us with more details about your real estate joint venture opportunity.

Thanks
rdoinvest@comcast.net
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk