Shk. Mohd Will Personally Answer Your Questions. Here's How!

Topic locked
Shk. Mohd Will Personally Answer Your Questions. Here's How! Apr 11, 2009
Shaikh Mohammed to Answer Queries Online

11 April 2009

DUBAI — His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, will use his official website www.uaepm.ae to answer questions posed by press and citizens on the federal government, its strategy, direction, and the affairs of various ministries.

The answers will be published in the website on April 18.

The website was launched in March to strengthen communication with citizens and residents.

The online town hall style meeting will be held regularly to enable journalists, citizens and residents ask their questions.

The Emirati, Arab and foreign journalists, inside and outside the country, may send their questions to the e-mail address specified in the website before April 18. Shaikh Mohammed will read and answer the questions.

The site can be accessed in both Arabic and English.

http://khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle0 ... ion=theuae

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Shk. Mohd Will Personally Answer Your Questions. Here's Apr 12, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:Shaikh Mohammed to Answer Queries Online

11 April 2009

DUBAI — His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, will use his official website www.uaepm.ae to answer questions posed by press and citizens on the federal government, its strategy, direction, and the affairs of various ministries.

The answers will be published in the website on April 18.

The website was launched in March to strengthen communication with citizens and residents.

The online town hall style meeting will be held regularly to enable journalists, citizens and residents ask their questions.

The Emirati, Arab and foreign journalists, inside and outside the country, may send their questions to the e-mail address specified in the website before April 18. Shaikh Mohammed will read and answer the questions.

The site can be accessed in both Arabic and English.

http://khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle0 ... ion=theuae

The site is up and running;

www.uaepm.ae
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
well how about that... unlike yours guys we don't only get to flag them out in the streets when they pass by, we like I said before, get to actually communicate with them face to face.

but I'll tell you what. even if he made this city the land of your dream as you thought ,it still wont satisfy your (some of you ) narrow minded thinking. so my reply to this site that it is a waist of time
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 12, 2009
That would be great and every one can get an opportunity to get talk. Questions can be submitted as of Saturday April 11. http://www.arabianbusiness.com/552202-s ... o-quiz-him
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 12, 2009
ohh god
uaekid

Apr 12, 2009
uaekid wrote:well how about that... unlike yours guys we don't only get to flag them out in the streets when they pass by, we like I said before, get to actually communicate with them face to face.

but I'll tell you what. even if he made this city the land of your dream as you thought ,it still wont satisfy your (some of you ) narrow minded thinking. so my reply to this site that it is a waist of time

I personally love Dubai, it is my home for quite some time now and I think that used properly this is a fantastic initiative from the Ruler.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
I hope whatever the questions are, his answers will be direct to the point.
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 12, 2009
pinoy1 wrote:I hope whatever the questions are, his answers will be direct to the point.

like I said , even when a ruler take his some of his time to do something for you not for the locals it sill wont be enough and you are already questioning it. aren't you are something.
uaekid

Apr 12, 2009
Anosh wrote:That would be great and every one can get an opportunity to get talk. Questions can be submitted as of Saturday April 11. http://www.arabianbusiness.com/552202-s ... o-quiz-him

Anosh, dude, stop spamming arabianbusiness links so often. Are you Anil Bhoyrul?

And uaekid, enough with the gloating. This isn't exactly face-to-face, considering he barely ever gives press interviews. Someone else could be writing the answers.
Pankaj
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 12, 2009
not at all , I did say it is a waist of time :roll:
uaekid

Apr 12, 2009
Pankaj wrote:
Anosh wrote:That would be great and every one can get an opportunity to get talk. Questions can be submitted as of Saturday April 11. http://www.arabianbusiness.com/552202-s ... o-quiz-him

Anosh, dude, stop spamming arabianbusiness links so often. Are you Anil Bhoyrul?

And uaekid, enough with the gloating. This isn't exactly face-to-face, considering he barely ever gives press interviews. Someone else could be writing the answers.

Yeah come to think of it I've yet to see a press interview, by the ruler of Dubai or Abu-Dhabi for that matter.
But maybe they communicate through the Arabic media...and we are hooked to English media, so we don't really notice.
Maybe a local would be in a better position to answer that....
By the way anyone read Sheikh Mohammed book on poems....It's quite a good read. Definately worth a buy. It's also a good cofee table book.......
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2009
erm the 60 Minutes documentary which is available on youtube!!! It's very good actually.

And no people will never be happy, perfect worlds don't work - haven't you watched the Matrix?!

And Kid - it's 'waste' of time. Your 'Waist' is that that thing in the middle of your body :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 12, 2009
Let's see if they publish and tackle awkward questions in an open manner. If they do then it's a positive step. If it's just a publicity puff then it's not. uaekid that's not being negative that's suspending judgement until we see the results, understood? stop getting defensive already.

I for one would like to see it be a positive step towards answering the cricitism that's being directed at DUBAI.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2009
SH, agreed! Also as has been said time and time again, if you're not open to constructive criticism, how do you expect ever to address and improve issues.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 12, 2009
Now we're talking sense here.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Let's see if they publish and tackle awkward questions in an open manner. If they do then it's a positive step. If it's just a publicity puff then it's not. uaekid that's not being negative that's suspending judgement until we see the results, understood? stop getting defensive already.

I for one would like to see it be a positive step towards answering the cricitism that's being directed at DUBAI.

Exactly what I meant. I was HOPING that the good Sheikh answer directly. No reason at all to get defensive on that remark.
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm the 60 Minutes documentary which is available on youtube!!! It's very good actually.

And no people will never be happy, perfect worlds don't work - haven't you watched the Matrix?!

And Kid - it's 'waste' of time. Your 'Waist' is that that thing in the middle of your body :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm the 60 Minutes documentary which is available on youtube!!! It's very good actually.

The "thing" ??? in the middle of his body....!!!???

Careful Chocs......! He could interpret that differently!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:

Thats a lull. :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

Thats a lull. :lol:

I knew you would say it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
Yeah my book is out. I'm having to find myself a job now.

Robby and OUT.
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
This initiative is kind of cool actually and probably the first in the Arab world (someone correct me if I am wrong). I think it's time all heads of all countries, states, villages and streets or whatever else in the middle east started paying more attention to the people who define the existence of their authority.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 13, 2009
This is great news now Shk. Mohd can kill off the Pessimistic people of Dubai.
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat