They Are At It Again,this Time Caught With Their Pant Down

Topic locked
They are at it again,this time caught with their pant down Apr 06, 2009
sheesh. kaneli does this thing happen in dubai? or even in other parts of islamic countries?

yeh last time i remember was when a woman was drunk on jumeriah beach. the police man warned her and told her to cool off.

same thing here. different location, different time. what do you get? instead of the police telling the girl to behave appropriate. they start touching her and taking pics of her. WTF.

you talk about rights. hmmm she didnt get any compensation but she will be happy to know that the policemen involved have been punished. How exactly? by being told to pack ur bags sonny. lol

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Did you really take in what was happening? She's a tart!!! She invited that behavior.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Did you really take in what was happening? She's a tart!!! She invited that behavior.

tart or no tart. a person in uniform especially in a civilized country shouldnt be acting that way. it wasnt just one policeman there were 3 to 4 of them. instead of telling the women to behave appropriate all of them were enjoying the little show by taking some pics and by touching her up.

lol she was a tart. so what. they can do whatever they like because she was a tart? yeh mate u r right. they should have raped her there and then COS shes a BLOOODY tart. a drunken tart more like it.

just shows what usa law agencies are all about. they abuse their power. if this is happening in USA i wonder whats happening in Iraq and Afghanistan where there are no cameras keeping an eye on them.

A TART lol good one.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Oh wise one, I have heard a few stories about what Dubai police have done so shut your piehole about other countries. But I am sure in that tumor you call a brain you will tell me that Dubai police are far above inappropriate behavior.

If you notice the fairy wasn't telling them to stop! And the police involved were called on it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Oh wise one, I have heard a few stories about what Dubai police have done so shut your piehole about other countries. But I am sure in that tumor you call a brain you will tell me that Dubai police are far above inappropriate behavior.

If you notice the fairy wasn't telling them to stop! And the police involved were called on it.

hey dumbo. who did u hear it from. let me guess one of chocoholics friends :D post some videos rather then starting a rumour.

crap goes on everywhere. that means everywhere INCLUDING DUBAI. COMPRENDE? NO place on earth is perfect. are u a perfect human being?

" i have heard a few stories in my life. red riding hood was in naif police station and the wolf in the kandoora was it" :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Oh wise one, I have heard a few stories about what Dubai police have done so shut your piehole about other countries. But I am sure in that tumor you call a brain you will tell me that Dubai police are far above inappropriate behavior.

hey dumbo. who did u hear it from. let me guess one of chocoholics friends :D post some videos rather then starting a rumour.

crap goes on everywhere. that means everywhere INCLUDING DUBAI. COMPRENDE? NO place on earth is perfect. are u a perfect human being?

" i have heard a few stories in my life. red riding hood was in naif police station and the wolf in the kandoora was it" :D

What rumors you wannabe?

Why don't you post the youtube piece on the 16 year old girl who was flogged by the Taliban in Pakistan and talk about her rights! Oh, wait, I forgot, IT WAS BLOCKED!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

Why don't you post the youtube piece on the 16 year old girl who was flogged by the Taliban in Pakistan and talk about her rights! Oh, wait, I forgot, IT WAS BLOCKED!!!

Taliban is not really a standard to go by when assessing human beings. They are in a class of their own. What do you expect from people who announce that they are responsible for terrorism and take credit for murder only to have the FBI and CIA say that these people are lying and that someone totally different is responsible!!!!!! That was beyond retarded.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

Taliban is not really a standard to go by when assessing human beings. They are in a class of their own. What do you expect from people who announce that they are responsible for terrorism and take credit for murder only to have the FBI and CIA say that these people are lying and that someone totally different is responsible!!!!!! That was beyond retarded.

You need to get on some medication. What you have to say (as usual) makes no sense.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

LOL wanabee. what exactly am i trying to be? wanabee. what are u? a teenage kid or something.

listen phool. i said no place on earth is perfect. what part of that sentence dont u understand? is english u r mother tongue? if it is then why dont u understand what I a-m t-r-y-i-n-g t-o t-e-l-l u that no place on earth is PERFECT. tailban are not perfect USA is not perfect UAE is not perfect. u can be the most civilized country on the earth. you can be the most advanced country on earth but s(*t will still happen in your country.

you can be the least civilized country on earth and shit happens.

whats the difference between taliban and usa? women being punished in the wrong manner? women being felt up by men who represent the gov, authority and power? women flogged by masked men? or women beaten the crap out of by men in shinng black shoes and shinning star? THERE IS NO BLOODY DIFFERENCE. The only difference is. if usa does it it doesnt come on international news. if taliban does it the whole world gets to know about it.

Do a poll here. ask them prior to our discussion who knew about the atrocities happenin in USA jails and ask them about the taliban girl. you will see for yourself.

SHEESH I feel like tearing my ass up :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
First, look at the date of the video you posted - its not exactly current news whereas the flogging took place this week.

Second, you clearly are anti-America. What happened, did you visa application get rejected (2 or 3 times?).
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

agree. that was RETARTED. taliban are not a bunch of civilized, educated bunch of ppl. USA ppl are.

yes it is a old video. but did this video come on CNN World for the whole world to see what law agencies in USA get up to? No it didnt. but what taliban did, did come on for the whole world to see. why? because they are muslims thats WHY.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

yes it is a old video. but did this video come on CNN World for the whole world to see what law agencies in USA get up to?

And you know that for a fact?

No it didnt. but what taliban did, did come on for the whole world to see. why? because they are muslims thats WHY.

I will say that it had a double message, and it was definitely not favorable to Muslims. Unfortunately that is the message that the media would prefer to send.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

yes it is a old video. but did this video come on CNN World for the whole world to see what law agencies in USA get up to?

And you know that for a fact?

No it didnt. but what taliban did, did come on for the whole world to see. why? because they are muslims thats WHY.

I will say that it had a double message, and it was definitely not favorable to Muslims. Unfortunately that is the message that the media would prefer to send.

YES THAT Is a FACT. y dont u send me a link where CNN broadcasts this video for the world public to see?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

You need to get on some medication. What you have to say (as usual) makes no sense.

I tried to be nice. I tried to be civilized. I failed. Prepare for a return to the laws of the jungle.

Look you fruit, just because you haven't heard of something does not mean it does not exist. Last week there was a terrorist shooting and both Taliban and Al Qaeda assumed responsibility. The FBI came out and said they were spurting out nonsense and that the culprit was someone totally different. My above post assumed the opinion that this was a symptom of mental retardation on the part of Taliban because who in their right minds would announce to the world that they were responsible for terrorist attacks they had nothing to do with? Do you disagree with that opinion? Now that you have this information does my post not make sense? But no, you couldn't ask. You had to make a comment about my needing medication- which is ironically my academic specialty!!!!!!

Anyway, I know you were kidding. I hope you recognize that I am too. Also my apologies for calling you a fruit but I can't bring myself to edit it.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

agree. that was RETARTED. taliban are not a bunch of civilized, educated bunch of ppl. USA ppl are.

yes it is a old video. but did this video come on CNN World for the whole world to see what law agencies in USA get up to? No it didnt. but what taliban did, did come on for the whole world to see. why? because they are muslims thats WHY.

dude, I see what you are saying about US policies. In fact everyone does. But Taliban is in a class of its own. I don't know how much information you have about them but they were absolutely horrible even to their own people. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't so much religious fanaticism as much as complete incompetence and ignorance of absolutely everything including their own religion. The only plus point they have to their name was that they really cracked down on Afghanistan's illegal drug industry which now under US occupation is positively flourishing :? Seriously though, imagine Taliban as the world's only remaining super power. I am not pro USA, in fact quite the opposite but truth be told they are quite a few degrees above Taliban. At least they are not so openly proud of the crimes they commit.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 10, 2009
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

What rumors you wannabe?

I tried to be nice. I tried to be civilized. I failed. Prepare for a return to the laws of the jungle.

Look you fruit, just because you haven't heard of something does not mean it does not exist. Last week there was a terrorist shooting and both Taliban and Al Qaeda assumed responsibility. The FBI came out and said they were spurting out nonsense and that the culprit was someone totally different. My above post assumed the opinion that this was a symptom of mental retardation on the part of Taliban because who in their right minds would announce to the world that they were responsible for terrorist attacks they had nothing to do with Do you disagree with that opinion??

Disagree. I am sure you can agree that there have been times when at least two terrorist groups took credit for the same action. Now that you have this information does my post not make sense? But no, you couldn't ask. You had to make a comment about my needing medication- which is ironically my academic specialty!!!!!!

Anyway, I know you were kidding. I hope you recognize that I am too. Also my apologies for calling you a fruit but I can't bring myself to edit it.

First I apologize - the medication barb was meant for CRudeboy, not you.

Regards,
Peaches
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 11, 2009
;)
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 11, 2009
double post from ages ago.....just noticed, sorry
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict