Champions League

Topic locked
Apr 09, 2009
Galactico wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Anfield At Half Time- Liverpool 1- Chelsea 1

What a gripping first half. End to End Action! I exepected the teams to go on the defensive, indulge in some shadow boxing, kudos to the coaches, they kept it attacking.

Brilliant goal by Torres, but ivanovic? Where was the marking liverpool?
And 30 seconds after Chelsea score, Kuyt nearly give's the lead back to Liverpool.

I think Liverpool will really open-up if Alonso can get rid of Lampard. Lampard has totally cramped Alonso for space........

Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea what a great result that will shut up those bloody scousers for a week 8)

On the other game Barcelona played amazing Messi is awesome at the moment.

Whats this?, the great Tico supporting Chelsea :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 09, 2009
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:i am sick of hearing rooney and ronaldo "connection". what bloody connection ronaldo just scores all the time rooneys gets sent off :D

Yawn......i never heard of the rooney/ronaldo connection, think ur just making that up so u can put ur clever little comment in. feather.

lol u prickle the commentators say it all the time if u watch sky sports. in manchester they call it the rooney ronaldo connection :S shows u AINT from mancheter ARE u duchbag.

Listen u tool, i'm fairly new on this forum and clearly i have found the forum clown. Just reading through the previous posts on this thread with you fawning over ronaldo and dissing rooney - u clearly never played the game or have gained any insightful knowledge from watching it.

Ronaldo has been poor all season, rooney is the guy who is keeping the season going for us - the sooner ronaldo accepts thats defenders are allowed to tackle him and gets his head on the game the sooner he may return to form. I've no doubt he will come good again though.

By the way i am from manchester and have been have had a season ticket at old trafford since 1985 until last yr when i came to dubai. I'm from manchester and i ain't ever heard of the ronaldo/rooney connection, ur just making things up, bit like ur pointless posts. feather.

oye konchesky if u r from manchester read the newspapers. clown or no clown u got a LONG where to become a hijacker of threads :D so kido learn to grow up.

I dont know about FOOTBALL!!! u onion flavour prickless i predicted barca will win and chelsea will win. u prickless look at the results yesterday. I WAS RIGHT. I dont know anything about football?? if i didnt i wouldnt be predicting and i wouldnt be right. making SHIT up. man watch espn sports and star sports the commentators keep on bragging about it. fact is ronaldo is running the show not rooney. u want to know another thing? ronaldo will leave man u this summer if they dont win the champions league.

u want me to predict next weeks results ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:i am sick of hearing rooney and ronaldo "connection". what bloody connection ronaldo just scores all the time rooneys gets sent off :D

Yawn......i never heard of the rooney/ronaldo connection, think ur just making that up so u can put ur clever little comment in. feather.

lol u prickle the commentators say it all the time if u watch sky sports. in manchester they call it the rooney ronaldo connection :S shows u AINT from mancheter ARE u duchbag.

Listen u tool, i'm fairly new on this forum and clearly i have found the forum clown. Just reading through the previous posts on this thread with you fawning over ronaldo and dissing rooney - u clearly never played the game or have gained any insightful knowledge from watching it.

Ronaldo has been poor all season, rooney is the guy who is keeping the season going for us - the sooner ronaldo accepts thats defenders are allowed to tackle him and gets his head on the game the sooner he may return to form. I've no doubt he will come good again though.

By the way i am from manchester and have been have had a season ticket at old trafford since 1985 until last yr when i came to dubai. I'm from manchester and i ain't ever heard of the ronaldo/rooney connection, ur just making things up, bit like ur pointless posts. feather.

oye konchesky if u r from manchester read the newspapers. clown or no clown u got a LONG where to become a hijacker of threads :D so kido learn to grow up.

I dont know about FOOTBALL!!! u onion flavour prickless i predicted barca will win and chelsea will win. u prickless look at the results yesterday. I WAS RIGHT. I dont know anything about football?? if i didnt i wouldnt be predicting and i wouldnt be right. making tasty up. man watch espn sports and star sports the commentators keep on bragging about it. fact is ronaldo is running the show not rooney. u want to know another thing? ronaldo will leave man u this summer if they dont win the champions league.

Listen u incoherent infant - if u base ur football opinions on listening to espn and star sports then no f***n wonder u talk shit. Exactley what games this season has ronaldo 'run the show'. I'm thinking ur just here to wind people up cos ur footie knowledge is zero. When did u pick the game up? I'm guessing ur interest in football doesn't go beyond more than the last 2 or 3 yrs, jumping on the bandwagon hey? Deary me.

Also, we're united not Man U, again another 'media' phrase that u picked up. Well done on the predictions dickhead, pity about united and arsenal though.

Maybe go get a life, get laid maybe and come back when ur opinions worth listening to. Pondlife.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 09, 2009
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

I dont know about FOOTBALL!!! u onion flavour prickless i predicted barca will win and chelsea will win. u prickless look at the results yesterday. I WAS RIGHT. I dont know anything about football?? if i didnt i wouldnt be predicting and i wouldnt be right. making tasty up. man watch espn sports and star sports the commentators keep on bragging about it. fact is ronaldo is running the show not rooney. u want to know another thing? ronaldo will leave man u this summer if they dont win the champions league.

Listen u incoherent infant - if u base ur football opinions on listening to espn and star sports then no f***n wonder u talk tasty. Exactley what games this season has ronaldo 'run the show'. I'm thinking ur just here to wind people up cos ur footie knowledge is zero. When did u pick the game up? I'm guessing ur interest in football doesn't go beyond more than the last 2 or 3 yrs, jumping on the bandwagon hey? Deary me.

Also, we're united not Man U, again another 'media' phrase that u picked up. Well done on the predictions dickhead, pity about united and arsenal though.

Maybe go get a life, get laid maybe and come back when ur opinions worth listening to. Pondlife.

oye pom ronaldo runs the show not rooney. he is CRAP. bloody thinks he is the best player. ronaldo has saved ur red asses so many times. if it wasnt for him u guys would have lost to aston villa.

plus we shall see in the summer who knows more about football :D since u r a UNITED fan i ll let u in a secret. fergie doesnt like anyone to be over him. example beckham tried doing that, once he was the biggest thing ever in united. fergie didnt like that and guess what becks got chucked out.

same thing with van nistleroy and the same thing will happen to ronaldo. rooney is crap so i wouldnt even bother mentioning him :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

Listen u incoherent infant - if u base ur football opinions on listening to espn and star sports then no f***n wonder u talk tasty. Exactley what games this season has ronaldo 'run the show'. I'm thinking ur just here to wind people up cos ur footie knowledge is zero. When did u pick the game up? I'm guessing ur interest in football doesn't go beyond more than the last 2 or 3 yrs, jumping on the bandwagon hey? Deary me.

oye pom ronaldo runs the show not rooney. he is CRAP. bloody thinks he is the best player. ronaldo has saved ur red asses so many times. if it wasnt for him u guys would have lost to aston villa.

plus we shall see in the summer who knows more about football :D since u r a UNITED fan i ll let u in a secret. fergie doesnt like anyone to be over him. example beckham tried doing that, once he was the biggest thing ever in united. fergie didnt like that and guess what becks got chucked out.

same thing with van nistleroy and the same thing will happen to ronaldo. rooney is crap so i wouldnt even bother mentioning him :D

U obviously got an issue with rooney so no point going further - maybe cos he isn't as sexy as ronaldo, doesn't do it for you hey, u prefer the sleek latin look hey esp when he takes off his shirt. Don't know where ur from but it obviously ain't a footballing country.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 09, 2009
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

U obviously got an issue with rooney so no point going further - maybe cos he isn't as sexy as ronaldo, doesn't do it for you hey, u prefer the sleek latin look hey esp when he takes off his shirt. Don't know where ur from but it obviously ain't a footballing country.

if u want to see my hairy chest and have a game of football let me know i can slot u in for a game tommorow morning guv :D

you will see whhich footballing nation i am from then ;) maybe england will find the answer to their left hand problem in new zealand :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

I have heard about the Rooney and Ronaldo connection many many times Skysports, Setana, BBC, ITV even the papers all of them have mentioned it sometime or other you must be the first :shock:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 09, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Galactico wrote:

What a gripping first half. End to End Action! I exepected the teams to go on the defensive, indulge in some shadow boxing, kudos to the coaches, they kept it attacking.

And 30 seconds after Chelsea score, Kuyt nearly give's the lead back to Liverpool.

I think Liverpool will really open-up if Alonso can get rid of Lampard. Lampard has totally cramped Alonso for space........

Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea what a great result that will shut up those bloody scousers for a week 8)

Whats this?, the great Tico supporting Chelsea :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only for that game you know I cant stand Liverpool even more so after they have been bigging themselves up were the greatest the best blah blah blah :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 09, 2009
Galactico wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

I have heard about the Rooney and Ronaldo connection many many times Skysports, Setana, BBC, ITV even the papers all of them have mentioned it sometime or other you must be the first :shock:

when i m free ill send u a link where some pomy sky sports commentator goes its the ronaldo rooney connection and ur like WTF :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

when i m free ill send u a link where some pomy sky sports commentator goes its the ronaldo rooney connection and ur like WTF :S

That comment was for duncheski who never heard about it before :shock:

I know the commentators say this : :)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 09, 2009
duncheski wrote:Listen u incoherent infant - if u base ur football opinions on listening to espn and star sports then no f***n wonder u talk tasty.

Also, we're united not Man U, again another 'media' phrase that u picked up.

For starters these days most commentators are ex-footballers! These commentators are known as EXPERTS? I don't base my opinions on what commentators say....but many a time their insight is valuable!

You sound pretty old dude? You had a season pass since 1985? How old are you now?
If you are that old...then no wonder you have a problem with the media!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
duncheski wrote:Listen u incoherent infant - if u base ur football opinions on listening to espn and star sports then no f***n wonder u talk tasty.

For starters these days most commentators are ex-footballers! These commentators are known as EXPERTS? I don't base my opinions on what commentators say....but many a time their insight is valuable!

You sound pretty old dude? You had a season pass since 1985? How old are you now?

I'm not that old, 32, just that i got into football at an early age, before it was cool so i consider myself to be a genuine football fan unlike a lot of people who jump on the bandwagon and like football cos its 'cool'.

No problem with the media in regards this post - I'm not even sure that the point is about the rooney/ronaldo connection. How do u define it? They play for the same team in similiar positions so yeah i'm sure they have some sort of connection but i'm just saying theres nothing i've heard in the media that particularly mentions it. Even if they did, so what, its just a term doesn't mean anything of note. Watch the game and form your own opinion if they have a connection, don't let the media dictate what u think.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2009
Galactico wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Galactico wrote:

Only for that game you know I cant stand Liverpool even more so after they have been bigging themselves up were the greatest the best blah blah blah :lol:

They are close behind you Tico, see you have an Italian Teen now saving your bacon.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
duncheski wrote:

I'm not that old, 32, just that i got into football at an early age, before it was cool so i consider myself to be a genuine football fan unlike a lot of people who jump on the bandwagon and like football cos its 'cool'.

No problem with the media in regards this post - I'm not even sure that the point is about the rooney/ronaldo connection. How do u define it? They play for the same team in similiar positions so yeah i'm sure they have some sort of connection but i'm just saying theres nothing i've heard in the media that particularly mentions it. Even if they did, so what, its just a term doesn't mean anything of note. Watch the game and form your own opinion if they have a connection, don't let the media dictate what u think.

People watching football cos it's cool! That is so true....No shortage of such Buffoons. Especially when these guy's see a woman around....They start their football rants, in the hope that it might impress.....Hilarious pricks!

I think thats the point RB was making all along...There is no apparent Rooney/Ronaldo connection, apart frtom the fact that Ronaldo plays behind Rooney, so he has to serve Rooney the ball....
Offcourse it's pretty evident that RB is no fan of Ronney...Which you apparently are!

Sorry for calling you old...it's just that I was born in 1986, so I was like this guy got a pass even before I was Born?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2009
duncheski wrote:

You sound pretty old dude? You had a season pass since 1985? How old
are you now?

People watching football cos it's cool! That is so true....No shortage of such Buffoons. Especially when these guy's see a woman around....They start their football rants, in the hope that it might impress.....Hilarious pricks!

I think thats the point RB was making all along...There is no apparent Rooney/Ronaldo connection, apart frtom the fact that Ronaldo plays behind Rooney, so he has to serve Rooney the ball....
Offcourse it's pretty evident that RB is no fan of Ronney...Which you apparently are!

Sorry for calling you old...it's just that I was born in 1986, so I was like this guy got a pass even before I was Born?

No problem. Where u from in the states anyway?
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2009
rudeboy wrote:man u will loose
chelsea will win
arsenal will loose
barca will win

Ok rude boy cards on the table lets have a predictions comp for this weeks champs league - 3 pts for correct score, 1pt for correct result;

Chelsea 2-1 Scousers
Munich 1-1 Barca
Porto1-2 Utd
Arsenal 1-0 Villareal.

This will prove who's rooster of the forum.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2009
Alrit here we go,

Utd 0- Porto 2

Barca 2- Munich 1

Arsenal 1- Villareal 0

Chelsea 2- Liverpool 1
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
The best team is not represented
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009
sage & onion wrote:The best team is not represented

Theres a reason for that - u didn't make it to the champs league quarter finals dickhead.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2009
duncheski wrote:

Theres a reason for that - u didn't make it to the champs league quarter finals dickhead.

Do you have to swear all the time flippin heck you spoiling this thread this will end up in fight club..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 13, 2009
Porto 1 - Man U 2

Bayern 1- Barcelona 0

Arsenal 1 Villareal 1 ET Penalties

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 1
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 13, 2009

Who Tottenham :lol: :lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 14, 2009
Galactico wrote:
duncheski wrote:

Do you have to swear all the time flippin heck you spoiling this thread this will end up in fight club..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

awwww u ok, not used to bit of swearing?
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2009
Porto 1 Man Utd 2

Arsenal 2 Villareal 1

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

Bayern 1 Barcelona 1
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Haha Liverpool 4-Chelsea 4; no one foresaw that result.
What an epic! Liverpool so close to their 100th UEFA cup win.

But me thinks that Chelsea's 3rd goal, Anelka was offside...

And today the memorial service.......My respects to all the Liverpool Fans!

Now where are all the fotball fans on Dubai Forums? Today is make or break day for English clubs...........
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Now where are all the fotball fans on Dubai Forums? Today is make or break day for English clubs...........

Just wait until next year!
*from the team who won 7 times UCL champions*
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 16, 2009
xty wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Now where are all the fotball fans on Dubai Forums? Today is make or break day for English clubs...........

Just wait until next year!
*from the team who won 7 times UCL champions*

:lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 16, 2009
Yes were back in business great 40 yard goal from Ronaldo.... 8)

Let finish off the goons :P
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2009
Galactico wrote:Yes were back in business great 40 yard goal from Ronaldo.... 8)

Dead lucky Tico
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 17, 2009
Galactico wrote:Yes were back in business great 40 yard goal from Ronaldo.... 8)

What's the difference....European goons, British hooligans? :wink:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat