Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 08, 2009
Could'nt care less
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 08, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Could'nt care less

Enough said!

"Lets drive the 'footprint' across the desert".
I'll wait in Holland for photo's to arrive while they play their soccer games. ;)
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
ManU, porto awsome match!
Gotta say though going into the second leg its advantage Porto.
That Porto defender Fernando is a bloody rock......

Arsenal great match! Can't believe Fabregas goal disallowed though.

Today it's Barca all the way.......At Nou Camp, Bayern Munich are gonna find it impossible.

Anfield, Liverpool v/s Chelsea......Too close to predict
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
'I appreciate it's probably difficult to imagine a volleyed back-heel around the corner to the edge of the six-yard box looking anything but sublime, but if anyone is capable of making it look ungainly, it's Rooney'
Barry Glendenning-Guardian

If ManU are to maki its to the semis, they gonna have to do something no English team has done befor- Win at Porto's Estadio do Dragao.

O by the way- Viva O Benfica :)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
i am sick of hearing rooney and ronaldo "connection". what bloody connection ronaldo just scores all the time rooneys gets sent off :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i am sick of hearing rooney and ronaldo "connection". what bloody connection ronaldo just scores all the time rooneys gets sent off :D

Yawn......i never heard of the rooney/ronaldo connection, think ur just making that up so u can put ur clever little comment in. feather.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 08, 2009
duncheski wrote:
rudeboy wrote:i am sick of hearing rooney and ronaldo "connection". what bloody connection ronaldo just scores all the time rooneys gets sent off :D

Yawn......i never heard of the rooney/ronaldo connection, think ur just making that up so u can put ur clever little comment in. feather.

lol u prickle the commentators say it all the time if u watch sky sports. in manchester they call it the rooney ronaldo connection :S shows u AINT from mancheter ARE u duchbag.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
well i was partially right about man u and arsenal. cracking game man u vs porto. if u ask me man u will loose the 2nd leg. they have a game on saturday and then on wednesday. right at the end half of man u players were tired which eventually led to the 2nd porto goal.

as for arsenal they will win the second leg at home.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
You got it entirely wrong with arsenal......You said they would lose! Were Fabregas goal not disallowed, they would've stolen a win!

You were right about ManU though!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:You got it entirely wrong with arsenal......You said they would lose! Were Fabregas goal not disallowed, they would've stolen a win!

You were right about ManU though!

arsenal didnt loose but they didnt win so it means i was partially right :D

I was "partially" right about man u cos they didnt win nor did they loose :D

come on man wake up and write some more poems :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:in manchester they call it the rooney ronaldo connection :S

gay couples? i still think that ronaldo is gay.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 08, 2009
xty wrote:

lol couldnt agree more. ronaldo plays awsome oh his own and UK media butts in and adds in its the Ronaldo & Rooney connection. thats UK media for you. ROONEY IS CRAP.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

lol couldnt agree more. ronaldo plays awsome oh his own and UK media butts in and adds in its the Ronaldo & Rooney connection. thats UK media for you. ROONEY IS CRAP.

Like always rudeboy you aint a got a clue :lol:

Some of there link up play yesterday was brilliant.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

Some of there link up play yesterday was brillant.

Its shows Rudeboy doesn't know shiiitt about strategic play. :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

Finally we agree on something :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
Galactico wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

Finally we agree on something :wink:

You were searching hard for this 'level playing field' weren't you ;)

You should broaden your views a bit, maybe you'll agree more with me 8)
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

effing hell. did i say they played shit yesterday??? all i said was the media makes a huge fuss about ronney and ronaldo. there is no bloody rooney and ronaldo its ONLY ronaldo. COMPRENDE???
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

effing hell. did i say they played tasty yesterday??? all i said was the media makes a huge fuss about ronney and ronaldo. there is no bloody rooney and ronaldo its ONLY ronaldo. COMPRENDE???

I gave you the example from yesterdays game that there is a rooney and ronaldo connection. Comprende that :D

Ronaldo might have scored so many goals last year and some this year but without Ronney setting him up or taking away the man Ronaldo would not have all that space that is where the connection is.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

effing hell. did i say they played tasty yesterday??? all i said was the media makes a huge fuss about ronney and ronaldo. there is no bloody rooney and ronaldo its ONLY ronaldo. COMPRENDE???

I gave you the example from yesterdays game that there is a rooney and ronaldo connection. Comprende that :D

Ronaldo might have scored so many goals last year and some this year but without Ronney setting him up or taking away the man Ronaldo would not have all that space that is where the connection is.

sorry mate i watched the whole game. the only time when there was a r&r connection was when rooney headed the ball to ronaldo and ronaldo hit it at a volley. Apart from that ronaldo was running the show. rooney was going back and doing the defending :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

sorry mate i watched the whole game. the only time when there was a r&r connection was when rooney headed the ball to ronaldo and ronaldo hit it at a volley. Apart from that ronaldo was running the show. rooney was going back and doing the defending :D

I think we must be watching different games then :lol:

Agree there was not much link up play yesterday but

I thought Ronaldo had a poor game apart from the first few minutes heading at the keeper, that volley and offcourse passing the porto players for the first goal he did not do much .

Rooney played brilliant probably was the best player for united yesterday.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

Yepp you figured it all out, sailor !
Thats what soccer is all about. No more. Thats exactly the reason I stopped watching... :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

Thats what soccer is all about. No more. Thats exactly the reason I stopped watching... :wink:

is there some meat lying around or something cos this fly cant stop BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZING :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
xty wrote:

is there some meat lying around or something cos this fly cant stop BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZING :D
:laughing7:
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
Anfield At Half Time- Liverpool 1- Chelsea 1

What a gripping first half. End to End Action! I exepected the teams to go on the defensive, indulge in some shadow boxing, kudos to the coaches, they kept it attacking.

Brilliant goal by Torres, but ivanovic? Where was the marking liverpool?
And 30 seconds after Chelsea score, Kuyt nearly give's the lead back to Liverpool.

I think Liverpool will really open-up if Alonso can get rid of Lampard. Lampard has totally cramped Alonso for space........
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Anfield At Half Time- Liverpool 1- Chelsea 1

What a gripping first half. End to End Action! I exepected the teams to go on the defensive, indulge in some shadow boxing, kudos to the coaches, they kept it attacking.

And 30 seconds after Chelsea score, Kuyt nearly give's the lead back to Liverpool.

I think Liverpool will really open-up if Alonso can get rid of Lampard. Lampard has totally cramped Alonso for space........

Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea what a great result that will shut up those bloody scousers for a week 8)

On the other game Barcelona played amazing Messi is awesome at the moment.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 09, 2009
Galactico wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Anfield At Half Time- Liverpool 1- Chelsea 1

Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea what a great result that will shut up those bloody scousers for a week 8)

On the other game Barcelona played amazing Messi is awesome at the moment.

Why the hell were bayern so crap? How did this team score 12 against sporting? They looked like kids out there
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
duncheski wrote:

lol u prickle the commentators say it all the time if u watch sky sports. in manchester they call it the rooney ronaldo connection :S shows u AINT from mancheter ARE u duchbag.

Listen u tool, i'm fairly new on this forum and clearly i have found the forum clown. Just reading through the previous posts on this thread with you fawning over ronaldo and dissing rooney - u clearly never played the game or have gained any insightful knowledge from watching it.

Ronaldo has been poor all season, rooney is the guy who is keeping the season going for us - the sooner ronaldo accepts thats defenders are allowed to tackle him and gets his head on the game the sooner he may return to form. I've no doubt he will come good again though.

By the way i am from manchester and have been have had a season ticket at old trafford since 1985 until last yr when i came to dubai. I'm from manchester and i ain't ever heard of the ronaldo/rooney connection, ur just making things up, bit like ur pointless posts. feather.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat