LICE And NITS In Hair Salon 'Kay In Private' BE AWARE!!!!

Topic locked
Re: LICE and NITS in hair salon 'Kay in Private' BE AWARE!!! Mar 25, 2009
grrrl wrote:...Anyhow they acknowledged they fault and promised me new extensions within a week!!! ......after 3 months of WAITING for my new extensions ....instead of virgin russian hair i got PHILIPINO or some kind of originally asian BLACK hair colored extensivly to orange/blondish color . When i took them home and looked close at them with my personal stylist, before putting them on my head , thanx god , We FOUND LICE and EGGS (NITS) in the bonds of the hair !!!!!DISGUSTING !!!!...

You actually took home the hair knowing it is a filthy PHILIPINO or some kind of asian BLACK hair that was just colored extensively to orange/blondish color? How dense is that?

yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2009
Went to the salon Barbie wrote about and look what they did:

[/url]http://cats.picturesarehere.com/18/funny-cat-picture-bad-hair-day[url]
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 26, 2009
You have to switch the [img ]blablabla.jpg[/img ]

But I can see they improved you overall. About time hon. :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: LICE and NITS in hair salon 'Kay in Private' BE AWARE!!! Mar 26, 2009
grrrl wrote:hi everybody , want to share with you my REPULSIVE experience from salon in Dubai marina in Harbour hotel/residence , called KAY IN PRIVATE !

I am european girl and using hair extensions (mainly great lengths) over past 8 years. I live in Harbour hotel/residence so when hair salon called "KAY IN PRIVATE " opened downstairs it sounded very convenient and great ......Ups big mistake ...

Went there for color ( iam blond) and they totaly burned my hair ,including the expensive 100% virgin russian hair extensions that i just had put in in London 3 weeks ago !!! i lost immediatly (when blow drying) half of the extensions plus the rest left on my head totaly damaged , white and weak ! absolutly DISASTER.

Anyhow they acknowledged they fault and promised me new extensions within a week!!! ......after 3 months of WAITING for my new extensions ....instead of virgin russian hair i got PHILIPINO or some kind of originally asian BLACK hair colored extensivly to orange/blondish color . When i took them home and looked close at them with my personal stylist, before putting them on my head , thanx god , We FOUND LICE and EGGS (NITS) in the bonds of the hair !!!!!DISGUSTING !!! SO BE AWARE OF 'KAY IN PRIVATE' salon .. ITS FILTHY SALON WITH UNQUALIFIED LEBANESE RUDE MEN!!!

When I confronted the owner of the salon , he was nasty , not apologizing and treatening towards me . And told me I should wash the hair and they will be fine !!!!!Just unbelievable !!!! Had to involved the hotel manager and security to solve the problem .

...And I was always wondering why there is never nobody in the salon !!!

Filthy place !!!

lol whats up with everyone ranting on Lebanese ppl today :P

Its sad what have happened to you and thanks for the warning... am sure many ladies will appreciate this.

when it comes to hair dressing for women its like picking a good doctor... especially if you have expensive hair extensions.

good luck
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

quatroporte wrote:
grrrl wrote:hi everybody , want to share with you my REPULSIVE experience from salon in Dubai marina in Harbour hotel/residence , called KAY IN PRIVATE !

I am european girl and using hair extensions (mainly great lengths) over past 8 years. I live in Harbour hotel/residence so when hair salon called "KAY IN PRIVATE " opened downstairs it sounded very convenient and great ......Ups big mistake ...

Went there for color ( iam blond) and they totaly burned my hair ,including the expensive 100% virgin russian hair extensions that i just had put in in London 3 weeks ago !!! i lost immediatly (when blow drying) half of the extensions plus the rest left on my head totaly damaged , white and weak ! absolutly DISASTER.

Anyhow they acknowledged they fault and promised me new extensions within a week!!! ......after 3 months of WAITING for my new extensions ....instead of virgin russian hair i got PHILIPINO or some kind of originally asian BLACK hair colored extensivly to orange/blondish color . When i took them home and looked close at them with my personal stylist, before putting them on my head , thanx god , We FOUND LICE and EGGS (NITS) in the bonds of the hair !!!!!DISGUSTING !!! SO BE AWARE OF 'KAY IN PRIVATE' salon .. ITS FILTHY SALON WITH UNQUALIFIED LEBANESE RUDE MEN!!!

When I confronted the owner of the salon , he was nasty , not apologizing and treatening towards me . And told me I should wash the hair and they will be fine !!!!!Just unbelievable !!!! Had to involved the hotel manager and security to solve the problem .

Filthy place !!!

Its sad what have happened to you and thanks for the warning... am sure many ladies will appreciate this.

when it comes to hair dressing for women its like picking a good doctor... especially if you have expensive hair extensions.

good luck

You're only 2 days and 5 pages of rants late.... Goodmorning to you too! 8)
RobbyG

quatroporte wrote:

Filthy place !!!

exactly ....thank you

good luck
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 27, 2009
Gross man eewwwwww
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 27, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Gross man eewwwwww

I bet grrrll looks like Bear Grills right now:

RobbyG

Mar 27, 2009
There are just so many inconsistency with your rants here and people here believes it?!!?.

Gawdalmigthy! How could lice and nits survived after all those chemical washing? and men working in ladies salon? no shit!

No wonder many got burned here in Dubai, too gullible and stupid.
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2009
DDS wrote:There are just so many inconsistency with your rants here and people here believes it?!!?.

Gawdalmigthy! How could lice and nits survived after all those chemical washing? and men working in ladies salon? no tasty!

yeah !!! well thats the hole point !!! the hair has been bleached probably over 5 times by the lebanese in salon ( to get from black to blond) and still NITS in them !!!!! just try to imagine how filthy they must have been before !! filthy salon !!! they in big trouble now .....haha
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2009
grrrl wrote:
DDS wrote:There are just so many inconsistency with your rants here and people here believes it?!!?.

Gawdalmigthy! How could lice and nits survived after all those chemical washing? and men working in ladies salon? no tasty!

yeah !!! well thats the hole point !!! the hair has been bleached probably over 5 times by the lebanese in salon ( to get from black to blond) and still NITS in them !!!!! just try to imagine how filthy they must have been before !! filthy salon !!! they in big trouble now .....haha

So you did the right thing and placed charges?

They'll be heading back to Lebanon prettteyy soon I guess.
RobbyG

Mar 31, 2009
goshh!! that's unbelievable!! so sickening to even imagine!! ewww...
Nan
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 31, 2009
I'm so glad those nits can't come down the wire
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat