Mc Donald Franchising

Topic locked
Mc Donald Franchising Mar 27, 2009
Hello,

I found your website by looking on Google for "angel investors" To tell the truth I have tried many different websites but most of them wanted me to pay for subscribtion or they were simply getting my information to spam me all the way. I am an entrepreneur from Albania, which currently owns and operates a website development business. I own different premium domain names and I am looking for an investor to be able to invest on my ideas. Living in Albania, which is a developing country, has really some fantastic opportunities for everyone who is able to invest. I was checking about franchising and there is no McDonald's in Albania so it woulb be an interesting idea to launch it. I already have the staff needed (we can start by 10 people at the beginning) I will be taking care for everything, what i want is an investment of $100k-$150k to kick start potentially the McDonald's franchizing. With the hope you understand my situation, and instead of getting a not so fair percentage from the bank, it would be much better helping me open such a great and well known Mcdonald franchising in Albania

Thanks for your time

Olgi Zenullari

Olgi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Mc Donald Franchising Mar 27, 2009
Olgi wrote:Hello,

I found your website by looking on Google for "angel investors" To tell the truth I have tried many different websites but most of them wanted me to pay for subscribtion or they were simply getting my information to spam me all the way. I am an entrepreneur from Albania, which currently owns and operates a website development business. I own different premium domain names and I am looking for an investor to be able to invest on my ideas. Living in Albania, which is a developing country, has really some fantastic opportunities for everyone who is able to invest. I was checking about franchising and there is no McDonald's in Albania so it woulb be an interesting idea to launch it. I already have the staff needed (we can start by 10 people at the beginning) I will be taking care for everything, what i want is an investment of $100k-$150k to kick start potentially the McDonald's franchizing. With the hope you understand my situation, and instead of getting a not so fair percentage from the bank, it would be much better helping me open such a great and well known Mcdonald franchising in Albania

Thanks for your time

Olgi Zenullari

150k$ would give me 2.700 AED per month for a very low risk saving account per month with an international bank. That's good and especially very safe money to get at this moment in time.

As much as I love MCD ... Albania is not exactly the most exciting number 1 country to invest in ... ppl should be aware of this.

Secondly, a so-called entrepreneur doing a franchise? Is that an oxymoron in itself? Either an entrepreneur tries to roll out new ideas and makes it happen, a franchise is just a copy cat? Or not?

Then again, I'm replying to a number 1 post, which is spam anyway ;-)))
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 27, 2009
Hello Habibi ,

Thanks for your ironic and not so welcome response. Yes I am an entrepreneur, I own and run several businesses in the internet section "web hosting , domain names , web development" and other SEO / Advertising services.

You love mcD, good for you . . I dont see how Albania aint the most exciting country to invest in . . . perhaps too much TV has harmed your feelings

And replying in the first post , whats the matter with it ? Everyone starts from Zero .. One .. Two etc .. I cannot have immediately 100 posts

Next time think twice before giving a senseless response, you didnt actually help at all, perhaps was my fault opening this thread but I thought since in forums you actually have to talk with each other and interact, its a community .. anyway some people seems they just had a bad day ..

Cheers

O.Z
Olgi
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 30, 2009
Olgi wrote:Hello Habibi ,

Thanks for your ironic and not so welcome response. Yes I am an entrepreneur, I own and run several businesses in the internet section "web hosting , domain names , web development" and other SEO / Advertising services.

You love mcD, good for you . . I dont see how Albania aint the most exciting country to invest in . . . perhaps too much TV has harmed your feelings

And replying in the first post , whats the matter with it ? Everyone starts from Zero .. One .. Two etc .. I cannot have immediately 100 posts

Next time think twice before giving a senseless response, you didnt actually help at all, perhaps was my fault opening this thread but I thought since in forums you actually have to talk with each other and interact, its a community .. anyway some people seems they just had a bad day ..

Cheers

O.Z

You're welcome. I answered your statement that it would be better in your idea to invest 100-150k $ in a project in Albania rather than putting it into an saving account.

And yes, IMO you are spam, since you only signed on to a Dubai Forum to advertise a business in Albania, posting it into the "Dubai Business Section" and never with the intend to contribute to the board <- :?

I'm just having a second bad day ;-)
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk