It Seems Dnata Are Under Financial Trouble

Topic locked
It seems Dnata are under financial trouble Mar 24, 2009
interesting to see such offers from Dnata and Etihad Airlines... they seem so desperate :lol:

they are giving away Free iPhones!!!!

click here to check the advert

quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
they put you in a draw. doesnt necessairly mean you will get one. i guess there are probably NO iphones at all and its a mock up to convince ppl to buy more tickets.

cant imagine what marketting ppl get up to. crafty lil buggers seriously.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
great marketing tricks!!!!!!!!

are they gonna make huge profit?

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
Says you still get a free one if you buy a first-class ticket. You'd have to be a retard to buy a ticket that expensive just for a free phone, only to have etisalat screw you on the monthly charges.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 24, 2009
gtmash wrote:Says you still get a free one if you buy a first-class ticket. You'd have to be a retard to buy a ticket that expensive just for a free phone, only to have etisalat screw you on the monthly charges.

The only way to travel m8
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 24, 2009
honestly if you want to go for holiday now is the time ppl :D just came back from UK from £150.00 one way on royal brunei airways.

heheh

i am loving the recession :D prices for widescreen tvs gone down too :D just got a laptop for bloody 2000dhs :D thinking of getting the xbox for 800dhs :D lol luving it luving it
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
gtmash wrote:Says you still get a free one if you buy a first-class ticket. You'd have to be a retard to buy a ticket that expensive just for a free phone, only to have etisalat screw you on the monthly charges.

Okay, privileged Western expatriate man, we get it.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 24, 2009
gtmash wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Do you think this is the only type of person that travels 1st class, well in my experience most of the people I see in 1st class are from the Sub Continent.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 24, 2009
gtmash wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

errr i travel loads by 1st & business class and am not really western.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
rudeboy wrote:honestly if you want to go for holiday now is the time ppl :D just came back from UK from £150.00 one way on royal brunei airways.

heheh

i am loving the recession :D prices for widescreen tvs gone down too :D just got a laptop for bloody 2000dhs :D thinking of getting the xbox for 800dhs :D lol luving it luving it

I just bought a one month used 42" plasma worth 3999 AED from a guy who lost his job and leaving the country in the last minute for 800 AED only :D
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
rudeboy wrote:honestly if you want to go for holiday now is the time ppl :D just came back from UK from £150.00 one way on royal brunei airways.

heheh

I just bought a one month used 42" plasma worth 3999 AED from a guy who lost his job and leaving the country in the last minute for 800 AED only :D

When are you having a DVD session?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 24, 2009
quatroporte wrote:

heheh

lucky bugger :( where did you get that from then? off the souq??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

heheh

lool, no the guy was made redundant from my company :P :twisted:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
gtmash wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Do you think this is the only type of person that travels 1st class, well in my experience most of the people I see in 1st class are from the Sub Continent.

I'll take your word for it. :roll:
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 24, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

heheh

lol and you taking advantage of the situation lol what are u?????

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2009
quatroporte wrote:

Ouch. I actually feel bad for the guy (unless he was a real pompous feather). In that case, I would have offered him 500. :wink:
dresden
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat