LICE And NITS In Hair Salon 'Kay In Private' BE AWARE!!!!

Topic locked
LICE and NITS in hair salon 'Kay in Private' BE AWARE!!!! Mar 24, 2009
hi everybody , want to share with you my REPULSIVE experience from salon in Dubai marina in Harbour hotel/residence , called KAY IN PRIVATE !

I am european girl and using hair extensions (mainly great lengths) over past 8 years. I live in Harbour hotel/residence so when hair salon called "KAY IN PRIVATE " opened downstairs it sounded very convenient and great ......Ups big mistake ...

Went there for color ( iam blond) and they totaly burned my hair ,including the expensive 100% virgin russian hair extensions that i just had put in in London 3 weeks ago !!! i lost immediatly (when blow drying) half of the extensions plus the rest left on my head totaly damaged , white and weak ! absolutly DISASTER.

Anyhow they acknowledged they fault and promised me new extensions within a week!!! ......after 3 months of WAITING for my new extensions ....instead of virgin russian hair i got PHILIPINO or some kind of originally asian BLACK hair colored extensivly to orange/blondish color . When i took them home and looked close at them with my personal stylist, before putting them on my head , thanx god , We FOUND LICE and EGGS (NITS) in the bonds of the hair !!!!!DISGUSTING !!! SO BE AWARE OF 'KAY IN PRIVATE' salon .. ITS FILTHY SALON WITH UNQUALIFIED LEBANESE RUDE MEN!!!

When I confronted the owner of the salon , he was nasty , not apologizing and treatening towards me . And told me I should wash the hair and they will be fine !!!!!Just unbelievable !!!! Had to involved the hotel manager and security to solve the problem .

...And I was always wondering why there is never nobody in the salon !!!

Filthy place !!!

grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
Christ, that was hilarious!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 24, 2009
gtmash wrote:Christ, that was hilarious!

You probably recognised yourself sitting in that chair...Ha ha ha :?

I don't think it was funny. Unqualified use of waterperoxide is scary.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 24, 2009
Hey wait a minute I didn't think men are allowed to work in ladies salons here !
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Hey wait a minute I didn't think men are allowed to work in ladies salons here !

you obviously know little about Dubai
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
well atleast about ladies salons :shock:
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:well atleast about ladies salons :shock:

yeah u should keep it this way :-) safer
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
I can't imagine myself ever needing to go to a ladies salon anytime soon. So I guess its going to stay this way.
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:I can't imagine myself ever needing to go to a ladies salon anytime soon. So I guess its going to stay this way.

Ups i thought u r woman , sorry
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
Hello....the DUDE in my id desertDUDEshj. You know dude, as in man, male not female. Anyways don't sweat it, happens to the best of us ;)
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Hello....the DUDE in my id desertDUDEshj. You know dude, as in man, male not female. Anyways don't sweat it, happens to the best of us ;)

hey sorry .....i am blond ....
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
LOL ..... touche'
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
grrrl wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Hello....the DUDE in my id desertDUDEshj. You know dude, as in man, male not female. Anyways don't sweat it, happens to the best of us ;)

Well not anymore :)
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
grrrl wrote:

funny ...of course I still am
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
grrrl wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:
grrrl wrote:

funny ...of course I still am

One of the reasons she doesn't figure out that a 'Dudeshj' is actually a she-dude, hence a woman.

8)
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
Heeeey :shock: did you just call me a drag queen ! Robs shame on you man.
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Heeeey :shock: did you just call me a drag queen ! Robs shame on you man.

I'm sorry 'Queen of the desert' :wink: ...I just had to support my blond European counterpart for a sec. :lol:
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
Did you say "blond European counterpart" oh no you didn't, did you ? I though I heard you say it !

Do you want me to get all muslimbangladeshi on your @ss man ! You drunk something something drunk something westerner something you !!!!
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Did you say "blond European counterpart" oh no you didn't, did you ? I though I heard you say it !

Do you want me to get all muslimbangladeshi on your @ss man ! You drunk something something drunk something westerner something you !!!!

Haha, don't get me wrong DD. I'm just playing with words that have 'hot grounds'. Nothing serious dude.

You know my stand on that by now. I hope ;)
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
No worries mate. I was just having a laugh aswell. BTW do you know who's that in you avatar ?
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:No worries mate. I was just having a laugh aswell. BTW do you who's that in you avatar ?

:)
grrrl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
grrrl wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:No worries mate. I was just having a laugh aswell. BTW do you who's that in you avatar ?

:)

Yeah dude, thats my bro Mo.
Just got a new pair of shades from him since I have crossed the 1k post barrier. He invited me to take Emirates flight EKxxx and head on over to view his beautiful emirate sometime soon.

How do you like my new style. Johnny Bravo style :lol:

RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
Ahem..Robs

Thats the Late Shk Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Literally the father of this country and was a great respected man and leader. I think it would be wise to change that pic. Unless ofcourse you put it up out of admiration for the Late Shk Zayed.
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
Aghhh, indeed. You're right I mean Shaikh Zayed Al Nahyan. Bin writing a piece about shk Mo. My mistake.

Anyway, I have only positive views about the Arab rulers. Why else would I be interested in living and working in the UAE. ;)

This one stayz.
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Aghhh, indeed. You're right I mean Shaikh Zayed Al Nahyan. Bin writing a piece about shk Mo. My mistake.

Anyway, I have only positive views about the Arab rulers. Why else would I be interested in living and working in the UAE. ;)

This one stayz.

Robby, I respectfully request that you change your avatar. This is a man that was loved and respected by all - nationals and expats. This is not the place for it. I find it painful to see it and it really is distasteful. If you read about this man you will understand the reason for my request.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Hey wait a minute I didn't think men are allowed to work in ladies salons here !

they were probably man woman or boy girl :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Aghhh, indeed. You're right I mean Shaikh Zayed Al Nahyan. Bin writing a piece about shk Mo. My mistake.

This one stayz.

Robby, I respectfully request that you change your avatar. This is a man that was loved and respected by all - nationals and expats. This is not the place for it. I find it painful to see it and it really is distasteful. If you read about this man you will understand the reason for my request.

Bora Bora. Whats wrong with you?????????????
Just give it to him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kitty style
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

This one stayz.

got to agree there with bora. you are being disrespectable to a great guy who did alot.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

This one stayz.

Bora Bora. Whats wrong with you?????????????
Just give it to him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kitty style

Being respectful to Sheikh Zayed. But I am doing a wait and "see". But it does have to go.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat