One Month Apartment Rental Needed

Topic locked
One month apartment rental needed Mar 06, 2009
Hi!

My wife and I will be in Dubai for a month, from May 21st till June 20th. (Second honeymoon and business).

We would like to rent a furnished studio or one debroom apartment near the beach and close to transportation.

Could you give us your advise on the location and prices as well.?
Is the Dubai Marina a good choice?

We have a budget of US$1500/1700 for the month rental.

We search internet and find some apartments for 5000/6000 AED in Dubai Marina area but I think is a scam. They offered us a 2 bedroom apartment fully furnished at the Horizon Tower, but as I understand all the apartments in this building has 4 bedrooms. It doesn´t look serious.

Any help or contact will be very appreciated!!

Many thanks!!

Gustavo Cavaliere

Buenos Aires
Argentina

maguila
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: One month apartment rental needed Mar 24, 2009
maguila wrote:Hi!

My wife and I will be in Dubai for a month, from May 21st till June 20th. (Second honeymoon and business).

We would like to rent a furnished studio or one debroom apartment near the beach and close to transportation.

Could you give us your advise on the location and prices as well.?
Is the Dubai Marina a good choice?

We have a budget of US$1500/1700 for the month rental.

We search internet and find some apartments for 5000/6000 AED in Dubai Marina area but I think is a scam. They offered us a 2 bedroom apartment fully furnished at the Horizon Tower, but as I understand all the apartments in this building has 4 bedrooms. It doesn´t look serious.

Any help or contact will be very appreciated!!

Many thanks!!

Gustavo Cavaliere

Buenos Aires
Argentina

Hi

There are many accomodations/hotels available ,if a search has not gained you any results then you can try a search here.......
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai