Italy Rape Crimes..

Topic locked
Italy rape crimes.. Jan 26, 2009
You have got to be kidding me .

The Italian Prime Minister said that they will increase the Soldiers to help with the police patrolling the streets of Rome to 30,000 because of the rape crimes the city witnessed lately !!

We all know rape is every where but to put 30,000 of soldiers just for that ! I mean how bad could it be? I thought only arabs who are that much horny :)

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Italy rape crimes.. Jan 26, 2009
uaekid wrote:You have got to be kidding me .

The Italian Prime Minister said that they will increase the Soldiers to help with the police patrolling the streets of Rome to 30,000 because of the rape crimes the city witnessed lately !!

We all know rape is every where but to put 30,000 of soldiers just for that ! I mean how bad could it be? I thought only arabs who are that much horny :)

24/7/12 ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

What would you do if a few hundred thousand Gypsies lived around AD illegally w/o any documents and job under tents in winter season?

It's a real invasion. :evil:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:What would you do if a few hundred thousand Gypsies lived around AD illegally w/o any documents and job under tents in winter season?

Now that sounds real bad
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Red Chief wrote:What would you do if a few hundred thousand Gypsies lived around AD illegally w/o any documents and job under tents in winter season?

Yeah, really. Lampedusa is getting full of illegal immigrants. It's time to give a strong answer to this situation.
Francesco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

dd u know that there are Italian Husband that pays for someone to **** their wife? Fact!!!
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Italy rape crimes.. Jan 27, 2009
spirophonix wrote:dd u know that there are Italian Husband that pays for someone to **** their wife? Fact!!!

sick
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Italy rape crimes.. Jan 27, 2009
ArchitectRoel wrote:
spirophonix wrote:dd u know that there are Italian Husband that pays for someone to **** their wife? Fact!!!

sick

Yeah...have you seen some of those Italian wives???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Italy rape crimes.. Jan 28, 2009
spirophonix wrote:

dd u know that there are Italian Husband that pays for someone to **** their wife? Fact!!!

Italy is a Western country. Nothing unusual.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: Italy rape crimes.. Jan 28, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
spirophonix wrote:

Italy is a Western country. Nothing unusual.

Rape has nothing to do with nationality, religion, or anything of that sort you idiot! It's carried out by weak, incompetent, sick, disgusting animals who deserve to rot in hell for eternity.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 29, 2009
If rape has nothing to do with nationality, I presume language, culture, religion, race, national customs, traditions also have nothing to do with nationality religion or culture.

Since one can often find nonmuslims who know a lot about Islam, non-english who speak English, non arabs who speak Arabic, and so on.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:If rape has nothing to do with nationality, I presume language, culture, religion, race, national customs, traditions also have nothing to do with nationality religion or culture.

Since one can often find nonmuslims who know a lot about Islam, non-english who speak English, non arabs who speak Arabic, and so on.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE OR RAPISTS
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat