Why We Fail

Topic locked
Why We Fail Jan 23, 2009
My best friend just started a business that should generate him and his partners millions of dollars soon. I was talking to him earlier today and he told me how two people came up to him and said they had the same Idea of his business too. His response was "But you didn't anything with it".

Friends, we don't fail because we're not smart or we don't have money...we fail because we DON'T take ACTION.

Think about this. Nearly every single business out there was thought of by hundereds if not thousands of people...but only those who took action are getting paid for it.

When you take action and you combine it with presistence...Nothing will get in your way to success and that's guaranteed.

Unfortunately, most people are too afraid to get out of their comfort zone and would rather live a mediocare life than follow their dreams by taking massive action.

Ask yourself, what have I done today to accomplish my goals? and if your answer is nothing...well, then don't be surprised when you get that same result as well.

Believe,
Nido

Nido
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk