What Arethe Most Romantic Things Ever Done Or Experienced?

Topic locked
What arethe most romantic things ever done or experienced? Jan 16, 2009
What are the most romantic things you have ever done or experienced?
There are many things that I have done with her, and I wont forget any one of them.

One day she woke me up early morning around 5 am (we slept like 3 am) and asked me to go to beach and we went to the beach and watched the sunrise (sort of :-) ).

I have many more, lets hear what you people have to share and I will share some more, keeping the best for the last ....

Cheers

dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 16, 2009
Well i dont know which one is the most romantic but surely sm of them i can share.....
like ...
I love to dance and he has 2 left feet when it comes to dancing but he danced with me and it was the most touching and lovely moment of my life.....I miss him sooo much......

BHULLA KII JANA MEIN KONN..
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2009
daisy wrote:Well i dont know which one is the most romantic but surely sm of them i can share.....
like ...
I love to dance and he has 2 left feet when it comes to dancing but he danced with me and it was the most touching and lovely moment of my life.....I miss him sooo much......

BHULLA KII JANA MEIN KONN..

aww thats so sweet, did you teach him how to dance?
I think even sending email to your beloved on a regular basis is romantic to me, If i had my way I will send her emails every minute :-) just sent one today morning. Anyway, i hope others will share their views too.

Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 16, 2009
He read me a short story (not a bedtime story :P but that's romantic too)
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 17, 2009
well

let me have one and come to tell you :D

@puppypup: not bad atleast he did something ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: What arethe most romantic things ever done or experience Jan 17, 2009
dubai1970 wrote:What are the most romantic things you have ever done or experienced?
There are many things that I have done with her, and I wont forget any one of them.

One day she woke me up early morning around 5 am (we slept like 3 am) and asked me to go to beach and we went to the beach and watched the sunrise (sort of :-) ).

I have many more, lets hear what you people have to share and I will share some more, keeping the best for the last ....

Cheers

its a very long list and i cant share them in this place...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance