gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: How forward Israel Technology is Jan 07, 2009
gLoBalTeCh wrote:Watch it out here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7809371.stm

(pepsi) Pay Every Penny to Save Israel.
We all must boycott every items that serve israel

:lol: everything US got minus one.

master will always keep a secret trick to himself.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 07, 2009
I'm surprised the BBC mentioned this. I doubt if FOX, CNN or Sky will.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
After about one minute on here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 809371.stm

I received this message:
THIS CONTENT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING. TRY AGAIN LATER

Maybe the BBC upset someone important with that footage.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Probably.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 07, 2009
Its working i tried just now...guess may be many people are watching it.
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 07, 2009
gLoBalTeCh wrote:Its working i tried just now...guess may be many people are watching it.

STILL cuts out after about a minute for me.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
French TV claims photos from 2005 showed damage from Israel's Gaza operation

French public television network France 2 on Tuesday revealed they had aired photographs that allegedly showed destruction caused by the Israel Air Force during Operation Cast Lead, which were in fact taken during a different incident in 2005, one in which Gaza civilians were killed by an explosion caused by militants in the Strip.

The footage aired on Channel 2 on Tuesday afternoon showed dozens of dead bodies, including Hamas gunmen and citizens, which the channel said were killed by an IAF bombing raid on January 1st. It later came to light that the channel had instead aired footage of the devastation caused after a truck full of explosives blew up in the Jabaliya Refugee Camp.

A news editor at France 2 told Le Figaro Tuesday that they had "made a mistake by airing those pictures, which he said depict events from 2005.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2009
Del wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:Its working i tried just now...guess may be many people are watching it.

works

It is amazing how America roots for Israel even after all this is out in the open. Money talks.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 08, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Del wrote:

works

It is amazing how America roots for Israel even after all this is out in the open. Money talks.

Indirectly we all are helping Israel by buying their products like PEPSI, COCA COLA, 7 UP ETC.
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2009
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Del wrote:

works

Indirectly we all are helping Israel by buying their products like PEPSI, COCA COLA, 7 UP ETC.

Microsoft, MAC...

60-70% of the network equipment used in order to make the WWW work is American manufactured, 25% is from a manufacturer whose software is developed in Israel...25% of the firewalls in UAE are developed in Israel. And I could go on and on and on...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2009
The video is not there
My friends me have been boycotting Pepsi, COCA COLA, Livein Jeans products after we discovered their link the Israeli army.

These guys are so good at using the West to work for their illegitimate causes, and good at using their wealth to influence some decision makers, and know how to spread their misleading propagandas to conceal and persuade the ordinary people to accept its war crime as self-defence against whom they labelled as “terrorists).
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2009
Mmmm and indirectly by going out and buying fake goods, bags, watches, dvd's etc you are funding terrorism and child slavery!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Mmmm and indirectly by going out and buying fake goods, bags, watches, dvd's etc you are funding terrorism and child slavery!

No ms chocoholic, we are not going to buy from the UK!
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Del wrote:

works

Microsoft, MAC...

60-70% of the network equipment used in order to make the WWW work is American manufactured, 25% is from a manufacturer whose software is developed in Israel...25% of the firewalls in UAE are developed in Israel. And I could go on and on and on...

Which equipment maker are you talking about? Do they develop software only in Zionist state? I dont think so.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 10, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Mmmm and indirectly by going out and buying fake goods, bags, watches, dvd's etc you are funding terrorism and child slavery!

No ms chocoholic, we are not going to buy from the UK!

Pfff again somrthing else you clearly have no knowledge of about the UAE. The business of selling fake goods here is HUGE! Oh there's this little palce called Karama, where shop owners will usher you into secret back rooms or upstairs attics, filled with knock off goods.

Hmmmm and what about the Chinese DVD sellers, that know on everyone's door every week?

Again, we live here and know about this stuff - you don't.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk