sasfcadca

csacac
No votes
casccacac
100%

Total votes : 1

i'm meeting with10 members from the board in a cafe on sundy Jul 08, 2004
how many people actually use this board

there seems to be a lot of members but not an alot of posts?

why

175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 12, 2004
maybe because they dont have much time to spare. Busy..busy...busy peeps. Or maybe more of a reader than a writer. Could be?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 15, 2004
actualy i think they register then they decide they are gonna start postin but first they read through the forums an once they do

and they see 175bpm ISH and fakspike an all the crap these 3 write they jst dnt bother to go on after that an they jst settle with reading my mind blowing posts
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 15, 2004
Can you help me identify these mind blowing posts mate? hahaha, just jokin mah friend. Apparently, it does take a lot of dedication and perseverance to stay and be regular.

So to all mods! salutes...just wondering, if u have time for all those posts and does it regularly, most likely u are not presently occupied with girls. Just a thot.....reactions are welcome.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 15, 2004
lol guys we just got insulted.
girls have nothing to do with it we work we study we post.
its not that its a part of our lives if anything its sorta of a escape sometimes when things in real life get hectic.
i personaly post in the hope that this site will one day become something.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 18, 2004
I dont mean to insult, i might be actually right about this, just pondering the unforseen facts about reality. This forum is actually something and i believe in it.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat