Jailed For Having Sex In The Car?

Topic locked
Sep 28, 2007
SuperStAr wrote:Where is CSI Dubai when u need em? :P

Did you know CSI Dubai collects evidence for each case in five minutes flat? Then they go for their third lunch break.

gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2008
These cops are not funny. They might have tried to Re-unite the former soviet republics..hehe!
tomjerry0506
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Jailed for having love in the car? Dec 06, 2008
alanj wrote:Dubai: A couple from Eastern Europe who were caught half-dressed having sexual intercourse in a small car on Shaikh Zayed Road have been jailed.

The Dubai Public Prosecution had charged the 19-year-old female, from Kyrgyzstan, and a 20-year-old male, from Kazakhstan, with having an illicit relationship.

The Dubai Court of First Instance sentenced the two accused to three months in jail each. They will be deported after serving their imprisonment.

A police patrol suspected one of the cars that was parked for a long time on Shaikh Zayed Road. The officers discovered that the couple were having sexual intercourse. Sources said they were caught in a "very intimate and private situation".

The two were arrested and they confessed to the charges. They are expected to appeal the primary ruling shortly.

hahaha

in SZR :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Jailed for having love in the car? Dec 09, 2008
Miss_lolly wrote:
alanj wrote:Dubai: A couple from Eastern Europe who were caught half-dressed having sexual intercourse in a small car on Shaikh Zayed Road have been jailed.

The Dubai Public Prosecution had charged the 19-year-old female, from Kyrgyzstan, and a 20-year-old male, from Kazakhstan, with having an illicit relationship.

The Dubai Court of First Instance sentenced the two accused to three months in jail each. They will be deported after serving their imprisonment.

A police patrol suspected one of the cars that was parked for a long time on Shaikh Zayed Road. The officers discovered that the couple were having sexual intercourse. Sources said they were caught in a "very intimate and private situation".

The two were arrested and they confessed to the charges. They are expected to appeal the primary ruling shortly.

hahaha

the topic seems interesting.. right..

but some do dream ..i think
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Jailed for having love in the car? Dec 09, 2008
shorn77777 wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:

hahaha

the topic seems interesting.. right..

but some do dream ..i think

what do you mean???
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 09, 2008
nothing bad. nothing ..
i meant some..

for. some men. ...

and how've you been
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 09, 2008
I want to know how they are going to try and appeal it!

Him: "Honest, Your Honour, I was whispering in her mouth when suddenly all our clothes fell off and she slipped and fell on top of me..."

Her: "Its true Your Highness, I thought I had landed on the gear stick and every time I tried to get off, I kept slipping back down again!"

Judge: "Bollocks! (in Arabic!) 3 months! Next case!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 09, 2008
it will be more or less like movie DISCLOSURE.
Dubai knight as the lawyer:
Dubai knight : so wht happend my dear, tell us
she: he whispered me in my ear and then..he BLEW my lighter off and said dont smoke his cigar inside the car with open window as its not SAFE..

Dubai knight: then what did you do

she: then i closed the door and made it safer, than before to smoke it out.

Dubai knight : smoke what?

she . smoke..smoke..
dubai knight: his pipe?
She : i think this conversation is making me very uncomfortable. give me little water plz.
Dubai Knight: approaches his hand on a glass on table. and reach it towards her lips..
she drinks it as if she is thirsty never before.
Dubai knight: and then what did he say
She: he said he was going to . going. to.. jumb the..
Dubai knight: the engine?
she: yes he said he was going to jumb but it didn't happen in the first place.
Dubai Knight.: then did he push your CAR from behind to get it started?[writer shorn77777-its gettin no where. lol sort of baby talk]..

She: no he said since the engline is inthe FRONT unlike every other ferrari he wanted it from the front..

judge.: its ridiculous, 3 months..next..{direction shorn77777}

Dubai Knight, do u have any more cases like this. or is this the only one u caught. i heard something like..this a few months back some one had ex on the beach. is it true..
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 09, 2008
Having 'ex on the beach' is one of two things:

A short and not so enjoyable cocktail made with rum, orange juice and grenadine...but without the rum

or

Is the case of two drunken Brit ex-pats(sic) who nearly had *ex (it was medically proven they did not have 'it') but were caught and then abused the police and ended up getting famous for it.
And a 1000 dhs fine.
And deported.

Ex -traordinary!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 09, 2008
emm..they must have use quantum mechanics.. Knight..
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 10, 2008
shorn77777 wrote:emm..they must have use quantum mechanics.. Knight..

Or an ex-pensive lawyer...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 21, 2008
plein_soleil wrote:
English Girlie wrote:Are you telling me...... you can pay to have 'half dressed, sexual intercourse on the SZR'???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

8)
I meant to say you venture to pay a penalty and maybe you will under penalty of...

Uae Gvt make good Hotel,motel , 5star ,7star hotels so you pay thera & do if you want any this why you enjoy in car . So what is benifit & how to income came . so pay & play every thing.
bluebird
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 22, 2008
bluebird wrote:
plein_soleil wrote:
English Girlie wrote:Are you telling me...... you can pay to have 'half dressed, sexual intercourse on the SZR'???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

8)
I meant to say you venture to pay a penalty and maybe you will under penalty of...

Uae Gvt make good Hotel,motel , 5star ,7star hotels so you pay thera & do if you want any this why you enjoy in car . So what is benifit & how to income came . so pay & play every thing.

When the Burj Al Arab starts rending out their suites by the hour (or minute in my case!) then maybe I'll consider it!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance