I Messed Up Bigtime. If You Were Her, Would You Forgive Me?

Topic locked
I messed up bigtime. If you were her, would you forgive me? Oct 26, 2008
**Edited** Privacy time

maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 26, 2008
I am almost same situation as you except my gf is about to come soon! :shock: I have handled this quite sometime and yes there is one thing you can do (I will pm u later). You have to feel regret and remorse but dont be sorry ass. Let's assess the situation. It was closed relationship.

Violated trust: Yes
Given away resources to another woman (i.e ur time, money etc): No
Taken responsibility: Yes (you apologized)
Being a man: No (you succumbed)

Apologizing again and again is turn off. Say you will TRY to not b horny ass m***lover again (manly voice -look her in the eye and mean it). Dont say I will not cheat cos the word "cheat" will subconsciously lead her to think the moment u broke the bad news and it will down her mood again.

For now give her some space as she needs to overcome her emotions (in a way her crying is good I will tell u y in pm).
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 26, 2008
i'd go just right ahead and grovel. good luck mate.
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 26, 2008
desert surfer wrote:I am almost same situation as you except my gf is about to come soon! :shock: I have handled this quite sometime and yes there is one thing you can do (I will pm u later). You have to feel regret and remorse but dont be sorry a#s. Let's assess the situation. It was closed relationship.

Apologizing again and again is turn off. Say you will TRY to not b horny a#s m***lover again (manly voice -look her in the eye and mean it). Dont say I will not cheat cos the word "cheat" will subconsciously lead her to think the moment u broke the bad news and it will down her mood again.

For now give her some space as she needs to overcome her emotions (in a way her crying is good I will tell u y in pm).

Thanks DS but this is a a serious relationship, not a teenage sex romp, If it was a matter of getting her turned on and acting manly I dont think it would be that big of a deal. The fact is I have changed the nature of our relationship. I think there is hope though. Looks like I'll be in the dog house for a long time but it just might work out. Thanks forthe support stud star. I think I'll remove this post soon as I was not really thinking too clearly when I posted it up for the whole world to read.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2008
let me guess.. your in dubai, your gf is not.... you got laid and you were loving it... and now you feel bad lol
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 27, 2008
Waqsy wrote:let me guess.. your in dubai, your gf is not.... you got laid

At least someone is then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 27, 2008
his gf should show some pity as this guy repents a lot for what he had done...
and he is serious in his love even he never wants his love to be unknown of the incident which went bad (maybe under the influence of alcohol) and she should forgive him as his love is very true and if it's also true for her then she would certainly forgive..

(I read your post already and now you have deleted it., if you want mine to be deleted too., then i'll proceed with it..)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 27, 2008
maximusprime wrote:
desert surfer wrote:I am almost same situation as you except my gf is about to come soon! :shock: I have handled this quite sometime and yes there is one thing you can do (I will pm u later). You have to feel regret and remorse but dont be sorry a#s. Let's assess the situation. It was closed relationship.

Apologizing again and again is turn off. Say you will TRY to not b horny a#s m***lover again (manly voice -look her in the eye and mean it). Dont say I will not cheat cos the word "cheat" will subconsciously lead her to think the moment u broke the bad news and it will down her mood again.

Thanks DS but this is a a serious relationship, not a teenage love romp, If it was a matter of getting her turned on and acting manly I dont think it would be that big of a deal. The fact is I have changed the nature of our relationship. I think there is hope though. Looks like I'll be in the dog house for a long time but it just might work out. Thanks forthe support stud star. I think I'll remove this post soon as I was not really thinking too clearly when I posted it up for the whole world to read.

well I assumed u knew some emotional needs while writing the post and pm. Well so much for typing. Best of luck.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 27, 2008
sharfraz,
thats what i am hoping will happen. I dont mean to dissapoint everyone, I just feel wierd about turning the whole affair into a public spectacle.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2008
maximusprime wrote:sharfraz,
thats what i am hoping will happen. I dont mean to dissapoint everyone, I just feel wierd about turning the whole affair into a public spectacle.

good luck dude.
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance