Question: Maid?

Topic locked
Re: beating the proverbial dead horse Oct 02, 2008
godsent wrote:@Puppypup (note: the SPCA is calling you) :lol:

Lastly, I couldn't care less if you are Tatar (whatever that is) or Filipino.

I don't know what SPCA is :?: Tatars are like Charles Bronson and me of course. :lol: There are Christian and Muslim branches. Anyway I'm non-practicing Christian kinda agnostic.

Don't ethnic Malays look Filipino anyway? Many Filipinos look Chinese too. like aren't they're lots of Chinese in Malaysia? How can they discriminate if they kind of look like one another. I guess if the Filipino is Christian they just look at the exposed hair but what if the Filipino is Muslim? Gosh if I were Malaysian I'd have a hard time practing discrimination I'd think.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

patience is a virtue Oct 02, 2008
Dear Puppypup I have come to realise with woeful duress that patience is the key when writing to you. SPCA is the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ... :lol:

If you were a practicing Christian the church doors would be automatically bolted through divine intervention :lol:

The fact you are an agnostic doesn't surprise me. Have a look at the back of your head. 10 dirhams says that there is 666 etched at the back of it :evil:

And for the sake of everybody, I'm sure your mind is capable of broader and more meaningful conversations then discrimination and how people perceive you to be this and that which goes against your multi-ethnic tartar sauce background.

PUPPYPUP wrote "Gosh if I were Malaysian I'd have a hard time practing discrimination I'd think"

Response: I have a funny feeling you live on practising discrimination and that goes beyond dubai forums. Your mind would be helter skelter and in a fix without it :roll:

PS
If you look like Charles Brosnon I did strongly advise you to bleach that moustache :lol:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 03, 2008
I though this forum was good.Have 2nd thoughs now.Don't you guys think the admin should be in control here.Too much sex related,hatred,ethics/religion conflict,finger pointing just for a maid?
Get a life.
invictors
Dubai Forum User

Oct 03, 2008
^Find a funny bone. *bark bark arf arf*

In regards to the maid, one can be forthright with her. Just tell her that your culture is more 'conservative' even if it's a lie. Just tell her how you feel and ask if it is part of her culture to be rather 'friendly.' GEEZ Anyhow I'm the maid, right?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 04, 2008
LOLZ puppypup :lol: *woof woof* back at you

Invictor take a chill pill....who rattled your cage ???

Everyone seems to be jesting around here. Besides its all done in good humour mate. There's no hatred per say.

And please don't denigrate dubai forums. It has been a tacit wealth of information for quite a few and good folks like Dubai Knight and Arnie seem to be at the top of their game with the undigested info they provide about this neck of the woods to name a few. If you have second thoughts about the foum's quality based on one nonsensical thread I'm sorry to say you fit the demographics of a really pissed off bloke :shock:

Puppypup you don't have much competition here. Mel seems to be a home maker already so yes the resident maid status at Dubai Forums definitely goes to you. Congratulations ! Trick question for you to see whether u have had some maid experience. "Do you mop the floor first then sweep it, or sweep it first then mop ?" :?:

PUPPYPUP wrote : "In regards to the maid, one can be forthright with her. Just tell her that your culture is more 'conservative' even if it's a lie. Just tell her how you feel and ask if it is part of her culture to be rather 'friendly.' "

Go easy on the good home maker tips martha stewart :lol: :lol: :lol:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 05, 2008
godsent wrote:LOLZ puppypup :lol: *woof woof* back at you

Invictor take a chill pill....who rattled your cage ???

Everyone seems to be jesting around here. Besides its all done in good humour mate. There's no hatred per say.

And please don't denigrate dubai forums. It has been a tacit wealth of information for quite a few and good folks like Dubai Knight and Arnie seem to be at the top of their game with the undigested info they provide about this neck of the woods to name a few. If you have second thoughts about the foum's quality based on one nonsensical thread I'm sorry to say you fit the demographics of a really pissed off bloke :shock:

Puppypup you don't have much competition here. Mel seems to be a home maker already so yes the resident maid status at Dubai Forums definitely goes to you. Congratulations ! Trick question for you to see whether u have had some maid experience. "Do you mop the floor first then sweep it, or sweep it first then mop ?" :?:

PUPPYPUP wrote : "In regards to the maid, one can be forthright with her. Just tell her that your culture is more 'conservative' even if it's a lie. Just tell her how you feel and ask if it is part of her culture to be rather 'friendly.' "

Go easy on the good home maker tips martha stewart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda glowing here!

Don't forget that if she is the DF maid, she needs to be able to get that mobile down her cleavage first!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

constant upsellin Oct 05, 2008
Mate, with the constant up selling by Puppypup about her multi-dimensional ethnicity and foot fetishes I reckon she would claim she could do more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think she's for keeps. Now only if Onthepalm, arnie and yourself could come up with a time share and roster scheme to make things work. When it comes to work ethic I don't know how American maids/helpers are. Packet of Doritos-a-day and a bottle of coke + 3 hours by the tv would be a norm. Anything less and she did scream bad working conditions :shock:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 05, 2008
^Under the Russian prostitute nice girl whatever thread is a short example of what I eat. I didn't add where I live in the States, we eat okra, green tomatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, and lots of corn dishes.

OH I even have a thread of 'American' food in the travel section so huh!!! We don't sit around eating doritos.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 05, 2008
puppypup Posted:
^Under the Russian prostitute nice girl whatever thread is a short example of what I eat. I didn't add where I live in the States, we eat okra, green tomatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, and lots of corn dishes.

LOLZ puppypup it seems you have been living in an Amish Farm in Indiana eating the produce of the good earth :lol: :lol:

It ain't okra its ladyfingers and it ain't eggplants its brinjals missy 8)
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 05, 2008
I think puppypup is a teenager with the amount of issues she has and crap she talks

:lol:
arniegang

Oct 05, 2008
Haram LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2008
arniegang wrote:I think puppypup is a teenager with the amount of issues she has and crap she talks

You haven't read my posts in the religion section or the rape fallacy post have you? I do discuss other things. :roll: Doesn't anyone find me intelligent and profound? :(

BTW I sweep before mopping. So then are ladyfingers called ladyfinger cookies. I associate ladyfingers as long cookies good with tiramisu.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 05, 2008
puppypup wrote:
arniegang wrote:I think puppypup is a teenager with the amount of issues she has and crap she talks

You haven't read my posts in the religion section or the rape fallacy post have you? I do discuss other things. :roll: Doesn't anyone find me intelligent and profound? :(

BTW I sweep before mopping. So then are ladyfingers called ladyfinger cookies. I associate ladyfingers as long cookies good with tiramisu.

Actually I make a point of not reading your posts.

arniegang

Oct 05, 2008
arniegang wrote:[
Actually I make a point of not reading your posts.

Well too bad. You have to read my posts in the philosophy and religion section because you're the mod. :lol: At least that is where I'm most 'deep' so lucky you. :P
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 06, 2008
I think from flirty, this banter is turning into a fight, and the best thing to do after a fight is to increase the levels of flirtng..... making up is so much more fun..... now, who mentioned foot fetish?

OTP

p.s. with the roster, count me in... guys???
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 06, 2008
Giving credit where its due, I must say PUPPYPUP does take criticisms well in her stride. Good on ya' puppypup u jolly soul ! :) That doesn't mean u don't write silly things and please don't take this as an approval for some of your "Yankee doodle Gibberish" :lol:

Onthepalm, not too difficult to flirt with Puppypup. Just treat her like one of those Ms. US Teen Pageant contestants and start replyin to her more deep-deepest thoughts in the philosophy and religion section with positivity's like "go puppypup !!!" or "you the braniac with the mother teresa disposition" :roll: etc etc :lol: :lol: , Such a craving mind in this lass of tartar sauce descent :D
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 06, 2008
For the love of God I'm not a YANKEE!!!! :cussing:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 06, 2008
Somebody needs to clean up the crap in here. Where's the maid?!
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Oct 06, 2008
she's probably on the phone.

:D

OTP
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 06, 2008
Calling her Filipino boyfriend in Singapore.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 06, 2008
or even maybe in the Philipines?

8)

OTP
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 06, 2008
puppypup wrote:Calling her Filipino boyfriend in Singapore.

Your boyfriend's name is 'In Singapore'?

He comes from a big family then!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
Another PSP in making :D by the way OTP did ya buy the phone?(sorry i skipped a page in between while reading, have to work as well at times:)

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 06, 2008
Long-distance calls are expensive, did her employer provide for that too?
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Oct 06, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:Long-distance calls are expensive, did her employer provide for that too?

Maybe he went the whole nine yards with her...

and got her a Web Tunnel and VoIP software!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
Hmmmm....Do you know the new definition of the camera used in the web? Maybe she would need it too!

It's called the webcum.
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:Hmmmm....Do you know the new definition of the camera used in the web? Maybe she would need it too!

It's called the webcum.

BOOM BOOM!!!

LMAORAOTF!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 09, 2008
well Pup.. don't take it all personal.. just chalk it up to getting attention and letting us enjoy your post :) You have taken it in stride I agree. I have had to undergo the same banter on another forum simply because i'm American.. I learned though that most of us don't understand british wit and often mistake it for abuse. I like how Palm did respond though :) That was funny and I think all this forum back and forth fighting can be resolved by us all meeting for drinks and possibly getting naked afterwards ? I have this fantasy of having my newly aquired maid get me all pretty and dressed up via tongue bath and we join the boys for a drink or 2 :) Foremost, no need to invite you missy, I know you're in this with me and somehow would find you to be the ringleader LOL
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 09, 2008
^

OMFG.... where the hell have i been?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 09, 2008
I didn't accuse Brits of anything. I like their wit. I watched Absolutely Fabulous and Benny Hill.

A tongue bath? How do you know I'm not homophobic or a virgin lass? Just because Arabs want sexo with me doesn't mean I'm not a pure maiden.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat