Question: Maid?

Topic locked
Sep 23, 2008
mrheat11 (5:23:40 AM): yeah tell him to start buyijng and you`ll start flopping them out and mopping

LOL that was his reply via AIM

Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2008
Melanie wrote:
arniegang wrote:
Melanie wrote:
onthepalm wrote:basically, when we have a full house, she is obviuosly busy; but then when im home alone, it seems at that point all her chores are in my vicinity.

She did hint at wanting a phone card, and thats when I thought, "hey, whys her cleavage staring at me?"

So, I thought shes just being crafty.... but for sure the cleavage is more visible when im alone!

sorry if the above is mumble, am on the phone at the same time, someones gotta work 8)

undoubtedly on the phone ordering her new phone card ? I have cleavage and I can mop a floor, can I have a new Mercedes ?

you can have a Bently if you can mop the floor with your cleavage

:lol: :lol:

LOL one of the firefighters I work with said you better get our your check book cause she has enough to mop the whole station

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 23, 2008
Good heavens!!! We now have 'Flopping and Mopping'!!

Just where is this thread going to lead?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 23, 2008
Melanie wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:As the say...."It's not the size that counts, it's the performance!!!!" Hahahahaha :)

I was once told that more than a mouthful is a waste, I told him then he doesn't believe in Mrs Clause who likes to wrap the rest of the presents around his Christmas Tree :)

Nothing is ever a waste! Hahaha there is what we call ingenuity!
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2008
Ahhh finally..a girl that thinks like me. I like you already :)
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 24, 2008
Keep going girls, Arnie likes to watch...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 24, 2008
Melanie wrote:Ahhh finally..a girl that thinks like me. I like you already :)

This world needs some exceptional women like us for total pleasure!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 24, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Keep going girls, Arnie likes to watch...

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Can Arnie handle this? Just let us know and we shall stop!

farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 24, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Keep going girls, Arnie likes to watch...

8) 8) 8)

Knight

:shock: :shock: :shock:
arniegang

Sep 24, 2008
:oops:

I think now may be the right time to bring in the maid, and see what she can contribute to this red hot discussion.....

8)

lets find out what she would do for a blackberry!!!!
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 25, 2008
This thread is useless without pictures.
Saint1977
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 25, 2008
I'm the maid but remember I'm not Asian!!!!!
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 25, 2008
puppypup wrote:I'm the maid but remember I'm not Asian!!!!!

However the mobile you got has full internet access...hence your post!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 25, 2008

Guys, SHE'S NOT ASIAN!!!!!!! you hear?! NOT ASIAAAANNNNN!!!!! My God! How many times does she have to tell you that?!?!

puppypup, I wonder how your non-asian self got your employer to get you that mobile. With full internet access huh? Must be expensive.
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Sep 25, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:

Guys, SHE'S NOT ASIAN!!!!!!! you hear?! NOT ASIAAAANNNNN!!!!! My God! How many times does she have to tell you that?!?!

puppypup, I wonder how your non-asian self got your employer to get you that mobile. With full internet access huh? Must be expensive.

as discussed here size matters, therefore benefits bigger too

:P
arniegang

Sep 25, 2008
SWM seeks maid compatible with 16GB iPhone
Non smoker a plus
PH: 343 234 8923
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2008
Oh my!! Now we started posting numbers too! hahahahhaa

I need a maid too:

Like-a-baguette
Knows the proper use of lawn mower
Knows how to RTFM (Read The ******* Manual)
Uses brain from time to time for a smooth operation

Call 1234-800-BAGUETTE

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am joking!! Don't censor me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok...let's end this naughty posts. I shall stop and watch from afar. :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2008

What size are you talking about? Top is B. Behind is ghetto bootay. BTW I have a very nice employer who allows me internet access. I'm special.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 26, 2008
puppypup wrote:

What size are you talking about? Top is B. Behind is ghetto bootay. BTW I have a very nice employer who allows me internet access. I'm special.

Sneaking into the boss's room to use his internet eh?
When you say 'Special' are we talking full retard?

Knight
Dubai Knight

"full retard" Oct 01, 2008
Knight.. you are so wrong for that LOL.. I do know some men who would probably take advantage of a full retard that had a great body with a nice rack.. Oh wait.. that would be the same as dating a blonde.. uhh nevermind LOL.. i'm just a sassy red head with a DDD top
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: "full retard" Oct 01, 2008
Melanie wrote:Knight.. you are so wrong for that LOL.. I do know some men who would probably take advantage of a full retard that had a great body with a nice rack.. Oh wait.. that would be the same as dating a blonde.. uhh nevermind LOL.. i'm just a sassy red head with a DDD top

you definately qualify for a Vertu
:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Arnie's damac type incentives Oct 01, 2008
Arnie offers "me love you long time Guarantee!"....In Addition to the above the lucky helper gets a Free Vertu™ ...

DAMAC offers Rental Guarantee! ... In Addition to the above the customer gets a Free Vertu™ ...

:lol:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 01, 2008
@godsent

Hi. I've always wanted to go to a place where most of the locals DO NOT look like me like Kuala Lampur. Is it fun there? I heard not all the people look Asian but the MAJORITY do, of course. Are the maids and beautycams of Irish, Mediterranean and Lithuanian-Tatar background like myself?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

beating the proverbial dead horse Oct 02, 2008
@Puppypup (note: the SPCA is calling you) :lol:

Yes Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a pretty fun place to be in. I have stayed in DXB and KL so I can draw some silly similarities in both places for e.g. both have had/have the tallest building in the world status Petronas Twin Towers and Burj Dubai. The nightlife in both places are pretty damn good google search: kuala lumpur nightlife

Downside is Dubai accommodation prices is pretty damn high where as KL is pretty darn cheap (try 80 USD for a 5 star hotel per night any time of the year and residential prices in top notch areas that would make Bur Dubai feel like an over priced ghetto) Upside is, Dubai remuneration is fantastic whilst KL is moderately crap. However you do get more for your Ringgit in KL then you would for your dirhams in Dubai. 1.00 MYR = 1.06420 AED pretty much the same conversion rates to.

However when it comes to you missy, I reckon you are suffering from a massive inferiority complex. Tonnes of Filipinos here too and people tend to generalise here just like they do in Dubai. So if you look Filipino but aren't you did be “ostracised” (which I'm thinking is how you feel) where ever you go in Asia.

Lastly, I couldn't care less if you are Tatar (whatever that is) or Filipino.
It's the 21st century missy. Try stepping out of your draconian perceptions of races and move on. The world will be a better place for you to live in....
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 02, 2008
guys....i have to thank you for this post...

once i pick myself up off the floor!

top notch.
greatexpectations
Dubai Forum User

Oct 02, 2008
Ok pardon my ignorance ( blame it partly because i'm from the US) but what is a Vertue and does it come in hot pink with real diamonds on it or is it something i would need to pull out of my top drawer of my dresser while hubby is away flying ? :)
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

the Multi-functioning Vertu Oct 02, 2008
Mel, I’m humbled! Finally a Yankee who admits that the general Intellectual Quotient per person in the States is in desperate need for improvement. :o

Lolz… In order for us to see whether you qualify for a vertu you have to pass this question:

Have you become the quintessential Jumeirah Jane? :)

If yes then a Vertu is a high end mobile phone/cell phone produced by Nokia. Similar to Lexus’s being a high end brand under the Toyota lineage

And….yes if you do have the desperate housewife bouts then it does have a vibrate function :oops: :lol:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 02, 2008
LOL.. well so far I have learned that the british don't give Americans much credit for intelligence. They all assume we live on a farm, married to our cousin, don't have all our teeth and we are too scared to leave the US. I am not sure why. I guess the same reason the Americans think what they want about British. I have never thought anything about anyone unless I experienced them myself. Only brit I had much contact with was in my younger days.. and he sucked in bed. What i have learned thus far is that we don't understand the british wit, therefore we mistake it for abuse. I may be a parttime housewife, but i'm definitely smart enough to know that the tools that God gave me, I would never have to be desperate :) I'm just selective and sometimes its an advantage to have fun home alone. You don't have to change out of your t'shirt and shorts into a short skirt and high heels
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

infinite justifications Oct 02, 2008
go easy on the justifications dearie :idea:

whether its your two bad boys (i.e. hands) + a tool; or your man with his tool, we couldn't care less, it doesn't concern us and we are insignificantly happy either which way your boat is rocking :shock:

So are american housewives overtly open about their multi dimensional basic pleasures as much as they are in coming to baseless conclusions on a country's men on the premises of one bad lay ? I suggest you open up to a second british man. Life is all about changing perceptions to be optimistically pleased innit ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 02, 2008
If he owns a boat big enough to rock on.. I will definitely be open to a second opinion LOL
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat