Can A Normal Person Get HIV Via BJ ? (serious Issue)

Topic locked

Can HIV be transfered thru a blow?

Yes
43%
No
24%
More towards Yes
14%
More towards No
19%

Total votes : 21

Can a normal person get HIV via BJ ? (serious issue) Jun 04, 2008
my mate is down from London and went to a hooker somewhere in Dubai and got a blow (without protection). the hooker took his load in & swallowed it too.

if the woman has HIV, what r the chances of my friend getting it !?

(he is extremely tensed right now)
plz shed some light on the matter

Bunnu
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 05, 2008
if there was an open wound anywhere in the genitalia during the time of the BJ (however small it might be), transfer of virus is possible
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2008
She's more in jeopardy of getting HIV from him than he is from her. The chances are so slim but there are other diseases not just HIV. She could get cold sores. Guys think to much with the lower head and girls think $$$ over life.

Give blow jobs with a condom even if he cry whimpers " I can't feel anything. I'm desensitized with a raincoat. I'll be in pain if I can't have a happy ending. Please please think about me. " Then goes back *scared* after the happy ending. :roll:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2008
Chances are slim. However the only way to find out is to have an HIV test. Let that be a lesson to your friend.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 10, 2008
the HIV virus can be detected only after 3 months.. so these 3 months are anyways a punishment fer him :(
Bunnu
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 16, 2008
Giving oral sex (BJ) to a man has been proven to carry some risk of getting HIV, although most scientists believe the risk is relatively low. The risk increases if the person giving the blow job has any cuts or scrapes in his or her mouth, even small ones that can be caused by brushing or flossing right before sex. To have safer oral sex, avoid getting any semen in your mouth, either by pulling away before ejaculation, or by using a nonspermicidal condom. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-anal sex (rimming) safer.

Giving oral sex to (going down on) a woman is also relatively low risk. The possibility of infection is higher if there is menstrual blood or if the woman has another STD. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-vaginal sex (cunnilingus) or oral-anal sex (rimming) safer.

The risk for other sexually transmitted diseases

There are many diseases besides HIV that can be passed through unprotected oral sex, including herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, warts, intestinal parasites, and others

:idea: Safe Sex Saves Lives, Unprotected Sex is Russian Roulette.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Bunnu Sep 01, 2008
now have you tested your HIV or not. Results.... positive or .....
Many HIV-positive people are unaware that they are infected with the virus. For example, less than 1% of the sexually active urban population in have been tested and this proportion is even lower in rural populations. Furthermore, only 0.5% of pregnant women attending urban health facilities are counselled, tested or receive their test results. Again, this proportion is even lower in rural health facilities. Since donors may therefore be unaware of their infection, donor blood and blood products used in medicine and medical research are routinely screened for HIV.
:( :cry:
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 09, 2008
puppypup, I agree with you. However, it is very difficult for guys to think about the results when they are leading by their lower head
ckn929
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 14, 2008
baaaahaaaa is post is a joke!! HIV through a BJ??? haha! what r the frickin chances of that?!
The only way that it is possible is if the blowjobber has a open blood wound in her mouth is HIV pos and if he/she (i really dont know in your case) bites your manhood whilst performing and the blood wound in her mouth transfuses with the wound she just created then theres a chance of you being infected. Also works if the pole is already wounded.

p.s. one of the comments above, "serves him good"? nothing wrong with a bit of down south as long as its a two way thing! even tho im pretty reluctant when it comes to sailing my boat through any dirty tunnel!
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 23, 2008
HIV is generally contacted through the trans of any body fluid.

You all missed the point - there was a tansfer of bodily fluid not only from his seamen but she would have to him via her saliva.

If either of them had HIV there is a huge chance they now both have it.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Can a normal person get HIV via BJ ? (serious issue) Sep 25, 2008
Bunnu wrote:my mate is down from London and went to a hooker somewhere in Dubai and got a blow (without protection). the hooker took his load in & swallowed it too.

if the woman has HIV, what r the chances of my friend getting it !?

(he is extremely tensed right now)
plz shed some light on the matter

Bunnu wrote:if the woman has HIV, what r the chances of my friend getting it !?

If you look for an answer in the internet you will get what you need.
I you like to get the answer “no” you will find some page even for “yes”

so only the test will tell you the truth.
Matthias_
Dubai Forum User

Dec 15, 2008
no fuckin chances... anybody saying a shit like that.. yes its possible.. he/she is bullshitting !
Electro
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 28, 2008
better wait and see the probation period :lol:
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 06, 2009
No i think there can be chances at the time of oral sex also because when you do oral sex than sometime unintentionally some wound occurs & than you have 90% chances of HIV but if this doesn't occur than no chances of HIV.
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 06, 2009
And nobody cares about the hooker..javascript:emoticon(':albino:')
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 09, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:And nobody cares about the hooker..javascript:emoticon(':albino:')

They are already effected so we can only help all of them by doing something which will help them like special medical aids to them etc
What do you say????????????????
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2009
Violent lady to give your mate a blow. But he probably deserved it. he must have probably ended up with bruises or fractures than HIV. can your mate move his hands and legs, turn his neck?

P.S. I guess the mate is probably the thread starter himself. very convenient and common that people ask embarassing questions by putting it on their "friends" and "mates".
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2009
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Forget about HIV, chances of transmission are low.

BUT WHAT ABOUT:

- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Syphilis
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Hepatitis B and C
- Molluscum Contagiousum

Remember this:
TO GET INFECTED WITH THE ABOVE, YOU DO NOT NEED BLOOD ON BLOOD TRANSMISSION.

And remember this too:
SIMPLY FLOSSING TEETH WHICH CAUSES MICRO TEARS IN THE THE GUMS OF THE MOUTH AND THEN PERFORMING ORAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION HAS BEEN SHOWN TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN TRANSMISSION.

If you think I am lying to you then look it up, but I do work in healthcare and I know.

your friend should start getting bloodwork and repeated work.

Never go without a condom and stay far away from high risk persons such as those in the sex industry who have many sexual partners.

As for the prostitute, you are correct, no one cares about her. And that in itself is a clue that she will not be getting the proper testing and could become infected with any of the diseases mentioned and be passing on to your friend for sure.

Good Luck.
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai