Mistake

Topic locked
mistake May 12, 2008
mistake

doziea
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 15, 2008
You should have no problem in easily find a job in Dubai. Sales and marketing have the biggest share in Dubai job market.

If you look to work at a US company in Dubai, then try to visit jobbind.com. It gets you in sync with US jobs in Dubai.

For open sales job at Dubai, you can visit http://jobbind.com/list?s=1&a=1&cis=AE& ... sales&flo=

Good luck in your job hunt :)

Susan N
Susan N
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hiye May 23, 2008
Susan please tell me its the same for British Graduates! :P i have been applying in Dubai for like over 15 days and now i am moving to dubai on the 15th of june! But guess what i didnt get a single email back or a single call! it might be cause i have given my number for UK. Any ways just wondering normally employers do contact you via email or just a phone call?
Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 24, 2008
it's much easier to get a position once you are in dubai. a lot of compnies will penny pinch over paying for recruiting fees and airline tickets.

remember to have your qualifications attested at a UAE consulate before you arrive
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 25, 2008
Attest my degrees? well thats somin i have never ever heard before!! any ways will try to get that done! to be true i dont have my degree yet :( have only got the marks sheet as yet! :) but will surely get the attestation done! :) any ideas how long does the attestation procedure take?
Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 25, 2008
all expatriates working in any of the GCC (Gulf) countires have to have thier qualifications attested, it is a pre-requisate for employment and is non-negotiable (under the law).
it takes a few hours to do it if you can get to do it in person. phone the consulate if it is not in the city where you currently reside as there are agencies which offer courier and attestation services.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Ohh May 26, 2008
Thanks mate will get them attested as soon as i can get hold of them :) thanks for the info! i guess for now will just get the mark sheets attested and rest can come later! :)
Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 27, 2008
Do you speak arabic?

I'm looking for sales/marketing and must be multi-lingual.
Nichola
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hiye May 28, 2008
Sorry but cant realli speak arabic! can say i am multi-lingual but that would be more towards hindi / urdu or regional languages to the south east asian region. But i guess am more qualified towards management and digital side of marketing and sales :)
Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted