Jesus Created Universe Says Koran...

Topic locked
May 21, 2008
Jesus in Islam

1. Do Muslims believe he was a Messenger of One God? Yes.

Belief in all of the Prophets and Messengers of God is a fundamental article of faith in Islam. Thus, believing in Prophets Adam, Jesus, Moses, and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them) is a requirement for anyone who calls him or herself a Muslim. A person claiming to be a Muslim who, for instance, denies the Messengership of Jesus, is not considered a Muslim.
The Qur'an says in reference to the status of Jesus as a Messenger:

[LEFT]"
The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are turning away!" (Quran 5:75).

2. Do Muslims believe he was born of a Virgin Mother? Yes.
Like Christians, Muslims believe Mary, Maria in Spanish, or Maryam as she is called in Arabic, was a chaste, virgin woman, who miraculously gave birth to Jesus.
"

Relate in the Book the story of Mary, when she withdrew from her family, to a place in the East. She screened herself from them; then We sent to her Our spirit (angel Gabriel) and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: I seek refuge from you in God Most Gracious (come not near) if you do fear God. He said: Nay, I am only a Messenger from your Lord, to announce to you the gift of a pure son. She said: How shall I have a son, when no man has ever touched me, and I am not unchaste? He said: So it will be, your Lord says: 'That is easy for Me; and We wish to appoint him as a sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It was a matter so decreed" (Qur'an 19:16-21).

[left]3. Do Muslims believe Jesus had a miraculous birth? Yes.
The Qur'an says: "She (Mary) said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.' He (God) said: 'So (it will be) for God creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: 'Be!'- and it is" (3:47(.

It should also be noted about his birth that: "Verily, the likeness of Jesus in God's Sight is the likeness of Adam. He (God) created him from dust, then (He) said to him: 'Be!'-and he was" (Qura'n 3:59).

Allah (God) the creator of this huge universe is able to do anything, & nothing is impossible for him to do, so when he desires to create a human being from a mother with no father, then it`s is to be done by his will & Mighty, which is not impossible even logically & scienctifically, modern science with modern technology could help to bring a creature from a female without the need for the seed of a male by the use of an already created cell from a mother , this was possible to be done by humans whom are created, why it is impossible to be done by the creator of these scientiests.

4. Do Muslims believe Jesus spoke in the cradle? Yes

"Then she (Mary) pointed to him. They said: 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' He (Jesus) said: 'Verily! I am a slave of God, He has given me the ******ure and made me a Prophet; " (19:29-30(
this also a prove to his people that he`s a human being selected by Allah to deliver them the message of Allah , so Allah provided him with an extraordinary miracle which is the ability to speak in the cradle .

5. Do Muslims believe he performed miracles? Yes.

Muslims, like Christians believe Jesus performed miracles. But these were performed by the will and permission of God, Who has power and control over all things.
"
Then will God say: 'O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favor to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (the angel Gabriel) so that you did speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold: you make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers by My leave. And behold! you bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the children of Israel from (violence to you) when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic'" (5:110).

6. Do Muslims believe in the Trinity? No.

Muslims believe in the Absolute Oneness of God, Who is a Supreme Being free of human limitations, needs and wants. He has no partners in His Divinity. He is the Creator of everything and is completely separate from His creation.
God says in the Qur'an regarding the Trinity:

"
People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His Messengers, and do not say: 'God is a Trinity.' Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. God is indeed just One God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. God is sufficient for a guardian"
(Quran 4:171).

I would like to point out here, that the word Messiah in the above verse comes from (Masaha) which is an Arabic word that means (put the palm of his hands over the affected organ of a person`s body to heal it by the will of Allah)

7. Do Muslims believe that Jesus was the son of God? No.
"

Say:"God is Unique! God, the Source [of everything]. He has not fathered anyone nor was He fathered, and there is nothing comparable to Him!"(Quran 112:1-4).

The Qur'an also states: "Such was Jesus, the son of Mary; it is a statement of truth, about which they vainly dispute. It is not befitting to the majesty of God, that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, 'Be' and it is" (Qur'an 9: 34-35)
how can a logical human being whom blessed with a brain that helps him to distinguish between right & wrong ,compare (the great & Mighty creator of that huge universe which can`t be comprehended with our limited abilities even when using modern technology we can`t comprehend that great & vast universe) with (a human being who has no control over somethings in his life & is directed towards things he didn`t choose & may be weakened in some cases) ,
how is it possible that there is a claim ;that the creator may have a human son? it`s like saying that you may have a baby from an ant? is that possible or even imaginable? this is between two creatures who can see each other , what about two, one is created & the other is the creator , also the created one can`t see the creator

8. Do Muslims believe Jesus was killed on the cross then resurrected? No.

"
And because of their saying, 'We killed Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God'- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely they killed him not (Jesus, son of Mary). But God raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And God is ever All-Powerful, All-Wise" (Quran 4:157-158
).

yes Jesus did not die, & he will return to earth to live for a certain period decreed by Allah for a certain mission, & then die like any mortal

hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
shafique wrote:Apple Pie - now people will have to read the whole Quran looking for all the instances that say Allah created the universe. You are doing the world a great service - keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Shafique

Please keep appreciating brother Apple_Pie's work. :lol: He has lost faith in all the four gospels and is now clinging on to the li'l book which says Jesus was a goat.

You really have lots of patience, Shafique.

Salaams
BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 21, 2008
Apple Pie wrote: The term "allah" is fully rooted in pagan Arab idol worship.

Hence, if you are prostrating yourself to the "allah" as revealed in the pages of the Koran, then you are worshiping the devil. :cry:

Apple_Pie,

Do you happen to recognise the names of the Christian MoonGod and his son?
:lol:

وَلَكِنَّ يَسُوعَ ظَلَّ صَامِتاً. فَعَادَ رَئِيسُ الْكَهَنَةِ يَسْأَلُهُ: قَالَ: «أَسْتَحْلِفُكَ بِاللهِ الْحَيِّ أَنْ تَقُولَ لَنَا: هَلْ أَنْتَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللهِ؟»
فَأَجَابَهُ يَسُوعُ: «أَنْتَ قُلْتَ! وَأَقُولُ لَكُمْ أَيْضاً إِنَّكُمْ مُنْذُ الآنَ سَوْفَ تَرَوْنَ ابْنَ الإِنْسَانِ جَالِساً عَنْ يَمِينِ الْقُدْرَةِ ثُمَّ آتِياً عَلَى سُحُبِ السَّمَاءِ!»
فَشَقَّ رَئِيسُ الْكَهَنَةِ ثِيَابَهُ وَصَرَخَ: «قَدْ جَدَّفَ! لاَ حَاجَةَ بِنَا بَعْدُ إِلَى شُهُودٍ. وَهَا أَنْتُمْ قَدْ سَمِعْتُمْ تَجْدِيفَهُ.

Please advise and tell us what is the moongod doing in the above verses?

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Jesus created Universe says Koran... May 21, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:بديع السموت والأرض أنى يكون له ولد ولم تكن
له صحبة وخلق كل شيء وهو بكل شيء عليم

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleemun

6.101 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth, that He has certainly been his Son, and not to be certainly his companion, and He created every thing that He will, and He on account of every thing that he will who knows.

According to this ayah, the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) is shown to have created the heavens and the earth.

Apple_Pie,

Leaving your mistranslation aside, Jesus was created within the womb of his mother and was born through the vaginal passage just like all other humans.

He was a good carpenter and might have created some timber masterpieces. :D

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 21, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:Jesus in Islam

Who cares about the "jesus" of islam...?

The topic is the Jesus described in the Koran....and, as we have seen....the Koranic authors state that Jesus created the Universe.

We can see that the god "allah" of the Koran never onces states anything even remotely like..."I, "allah" created the heavens and the earth".

"allah" has no power to create....neither does the devil...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2008
ALLAH'S GUIDANCE TO MANKIND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have now come to know that Allah created the universe, the stars, planets, earth, human beings and all other things in it. He created the first human being, whose name was Adam ('Adam'-means clay or earth, as he was created from clay). Allah has created Adam (peace be upon him) without any father and mother. Then Allah created Eve (Haowa) as Adam's companion and partner from part of Adam's rib bones. 'Haowa' means who has been created from Hai-oo, a living being. Then the whole mankind was created from this single pair of man and woman.
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)" Al-Qur'an, 49:13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, there was an exception in creating Jesus, the messenger of Allah. Jesus was created without a father, and there is no miracle on the part of Allah, the Creator to do so, as He created Adam (peace be upon him) without any father and mother before, and He also created Haowa (Eve) from one of the rib bones of Adam (peace be upon him).

After sending Adam and Haowa to earth, Allah did not sit idle and watch them helpless on earth. He taught Adam how to find living on earth and how to lead their lives there. Allah loves His Creation, especially, the human beings who are the best among Allah's creation. Therefore, He wants to guide human beings towards good.
Let us cite a practical example. When we buy an electrical and/electronic appliance, we are given an operating manual from the manufacturer. This manual tells us how to use the appliance and how to look after it so that it provides us with the best service. Likewise, as Allah has created mankind, He is the one Who knows best how human beings should lead their lives on earth. It is the duty of all individuals to learn about Allah and to live according to His will. But we cannot accomplish these by ourselves. Therefore, Allah has sent divine guidance from heaven from time to time to His chosen messengers and prophets on earth to guide humanity. He sent many messenger on earth since Adam was sent. The actual number of them is known to Allah alone. However, we have come to learn the names of some great messengers of Allah through the various holy scriptures. Some of them are:

1. Adam
2. Noah (Nuh)
3. Abraham (Ibrahim)
4. Isaac (Isahaq)
5. Jacob (Yacub-who was later surnamed as 'Israel' by Allah. 'Israel'-means Soldier of Allah)
6. Joseph (Yuosuf)
7. Moses (Musa),
8. David (Dawud)
9. Jesus (Esa),
10. Muhammad (Peace be upon all of them).

And most importantly, we have been told that Allah is unique-He has no partners, no sons or daughters, and no competitors.
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 22, 2008
hifriend223 wrote: We have now come to know that Allah created the universe, the stars, planets, earth, human beings and all other things in it.

Not quite...

The god "allah" cannot even state that he, himself, created anything.

What kind of a god do you worship that cannot even state anything like..."I, "allah", created the heavens and the earth".

Please show us just one Koranic ayah which states this... :D
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 25, 2008
We will answer by quoting a number of aayaat (verses) from the Book of Allaah (the Qur’aan ), then you can think to yourself about the matter and if the truth becomes clear to you, you will have no choice but to follow it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“We created you, then why do you believe not?
Then tell Me (about) the human semen that you emit.
Is it you who create it (i.e., make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator?
We have decreed death unto you all, and We are not unable,
To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.
And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e., the creation of Adam). Why then do you not remember or take heed?
Tell Me! The seed that you sow in the ground.
Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower?
Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment),
(Saying), ‘We are indeed Mughramoon (i.e., ruined, or lost the money without any profit, or punished by the loss of all that we spent for cultivation, etc.)!
‘Nay, but we are deprived!’
Tell Me! The water that you drink,
Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?
If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable). Why then do you not give thanks (to Allaah)?
Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,
Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower?
We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire, in the Hereafter); and an article of use for the travellers (and all others, in this world).
The glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.
So I swear by mawaaqi’ (setting to the mansions, etc.) of the stars (they traverse),
And verily, that is indeed a great oath, if you but knew,
That (this) is indeed an honourable recital (the Noble Qur’aan).” [Quran 56:57-77]

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief. Or are with them the treasures of your Lord? Or are they the tyrants with the authority to do as they like?” [Quran 52:35-37]

“Verily, the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, and the ships which sail through the sea with that which is of use to mankind, and the water (rain) which Allaah sends down from the sky and makes the earth alive therewith after its death, and the moving (living) creatures of all kinds that He has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and clouds which are held between the sky and the earth, are indeed aayaat (proofs, evidences, signs) for people of understanding.” [Quran 2:164]

“It is He Who sends down water (rain) from the sky, and with it We bring forth vegetation of all kinds, and out of it We bring forth green stalks, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date-palm and its spathe come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe.” [Quran 6:99]

“And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain), till when they have carried a heavy-laden cloud, We drive it to a land that is dead, then We cause water (rain) to descend thereon. Then We produce every kind of fruit therewith. Similarly, We shall raise up the dead, so that you may remember or take heed.” [Quran 7:57]

“Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any god with Allaah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!” [Quran 27:60]

“He has created the heavens and the earth without any pillars that you see, and has set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving (living) creatures of all kinds. And We send down water (rain) from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.” [Quran 31:10]

And the two seas (kinds of water) are not alike, this fresh, sweet and pleasant to drink, and that saltish and bitter. And from them both you eat fresh tender meat (fish), and derive the ornaments that you wear. And you see the ships cleaving (the sea-water as they sail through it), that you may seek of His Bounty, and that you may give thanks.” [Quran 35:12]

And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water), one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.” [Quran 25:53]

This is a selection of clear aayaat that include the answer to your question. We invite you to join the community of the believers and to enter the religion of Islam which Allaah has chosen as the religion for all mankind. Peace be upon those who follow true Guidance
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 25, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:We will answer by quoting a number of aayaat (verses) from the Book of Allaah (the Qur’aan ), then you can think to yourself about the matter and if the truth becomes clear to you, you will have no choice but to follow it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“We created you, then why do you believe not?
Then tell Me (about) the human semen that you emit.
Is it you who create it (i.e., make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator?
We have decreed death unto you all, and We are not unable,
To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.
And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e., the creation of Adam). Why then do you not remember or take heed?
Tell Me! The seed that you sow in the ground.
Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower?
Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment),
(Saying), ‘We are indeed Mughramoon (i.e., ruined, or lost the money without any profit, or punished by the loss of all that we spent for cultivation, etc.)!
‘Nay, but we are deprived!’
Tell Me! The water that you drink,
Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?
If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable). Why then do you not give thanks (to Allaah)?
Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,
Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower?
We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire, in the Hereafter); and an article of use for the travellers (and all others, in this world).
The glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.
So I swear by mawaaqi’ (setting to the mansions, etc.) of the stars (they traverse),
And verily, that is indeed a great oath, if you but knew,
That (this) is indeed an honourable recital (the Noble Qur’aan).” [Quran 56:57-77]

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief. Or are with them the treasures of your Lord? Or are they the tyrants with the authority to do as they like?” [Quran 52:35-37]

“Verily, the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, and the ships which sail through the sea with that which is of use to mankind, and the water (rain) which Allaah sends down from the sky and makes the earth alive therewith after its death, and the moving (living) creatures of all kinds that He has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and clouds which are held between the sky and the earth, are indeed aayaat (proofs, evidences, signs) for people of understanding.” [Quran 2:164]

“It is He Who sends down water (rain) from the sky, and with it We bring forth vegetation of all kinds, and out of it We bring forth green stalks, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date-palm and its spathe come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe.” [Quran 6:99]

“And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain), till when they have carried a heavy-laden cloud, We drive it to a land that is dead, then We cause water (rain) to descend thereon. Then We produce every kind of fruit therewith. Similarly, We shall raise up the dead, so that you may remember or take heed.” [Quran 7:57]

“Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any god with Allaah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!” [Quran 27:60]

“He has created the heavens and the earth without any pillars that you see, and has set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving (living) creatures of all kinds. And We send down water (rain) from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.” [Quran 31:10]

And the two seas (kinds of water) are not alike, this fresh, sweet and pleasant to drink, and that saltish and bitter. And from them both you eat fresh tender meat (fish), and derive the ornaments that you wear. And you see the ships cleaving (the sea-water as they sail through it), that you may seek of His Bounty, and that you may give thanks.” [Quran 35:12]

And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water), one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.” [Quran 25:53]

This is a selection of clear aayaat that include the answer to your question. We invite you to join the community of the believers and to enter the religion of Islam which Allaah has chosen as the religion for all mankind. Peace be upon those who follow true Guidance

Again...you failed to even bring one single solitary ayah, out of the entire Koran which states anything in the first-person singular..."I, "allah", created the heavens and the earth"...

Not once in the entire Koran can the god "allah" make this statement!

That is because the god "allah" has no power.

The god "allah" is not the true creator of the Universe.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2008
[It is God who raised the skies without support, as you can see, then assumed His throne, and enthralled the sun and the moon (so that) each runs to a predetermined course. He disposes all affairs, distinctly explaining every sign that you may be certain of the meeting with your Lord] (Ar-Ra`d 13:2)

The last of the Abrahamic religions, following Judaism and Christianity, Islam considers the creation of the universe as ultimate proof of the existence of one Creator who “is that dimension which makes other dimensions possible; He gives meaning and life to everything” (Rahman) According to the teachings of Islam, Allah (God) is the one and only god, the absolute Creator of the universe, its components and its laws. Allah is the beginning and the end of all things, and this is the foundation for Islam’s teachings.

The Qur’an is the word of Allah as passed down to Muslims through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the existence of only one version of the Qur’an (there are no dissimilarities between any two copies) attests to the reverence in which Muslims hold it. For Muslims, the Qur’an, containing the word of Allah, provides irrefutable proof of His existence. Along with the Qur’an, nature provides another source for the proof of Allah’s existence. This intimate relationship between the Qur’an and nature is shown in the phrase ayat, which refers to signs of Allah’s existence in nature and also refers to the verses in the Qur’an.

The Creation

In Islam, the world as man knows it, begins and ends with Allah. Unlike Christianity and Judaism, the creation process is not described in detail, but referred to as a starting point for Allah’s power. The creation story in Islam is described in the Qur’an as the creation of the universe by Allah’s will with a single command: “Be!” Several verses in the Qur’an highlight Allah’s power of creation: [Creator of the heavens and the earth from nothingness, He has only to say when He wills a thing: “Be,” and it is] (Al-Baqarah 2:117) and, [That is how God creates what He wills, when He decrees a thing, He says “Be,” and it is] (Aal `Imran 3:47).
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 26, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:[It is God who raised the skies without support, as you can see, then assumed His throne, and enthralled the sun and the moon (so that) each runs to a predetermined course. He disposes all affairs, distinctly explaining every sign that you may be certain of the meeting with your Lord] (Ar-Ra`d 13:2)

The last of the Abrahamic religions, following Judaism and Christianity, Islam considers the creation of the universe as ultimate proof of the existence of one Creator who “is that dimension which makes other dimensions possible; He gives meaning and life to everything” (Rahman) According to the teachings of Islam, Allah (God) is the one and only god, the absolute Creator of the universe, its components and its laws. Allah is the beginning and the end of all things, and this is the foundation for Islam’s teachings.

The Qur’an is the word of Allah as passed down to Muslims through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the existence of only one version of the Qur’an (there are no dissimilarities between any two copies) attests to the reverence in which Muslims hold it. For Muslims, the Qur’an, containing the word of Allah, provides irrefutable proof of His existence. Along with the Qur’an, nature provides another source for the proof of Allah’s existence. This intimate relationship between the Qur’an and nature is shown in the phrase ayat, which refers to signs of Allah’s existence in nature and also refers to the verses in the Qur’an.

The Creation

In Islam, the world as man knows it, begins and ends with Allah. Unlike Christianity and Judaism, the creation process is not described in detail, but referred to as a starting point for Allah’s power. The creation story in Islam is described in the Qur’an as the creation of the universe by Allah’s will with a single command: “Be!” Several verses in the Qur’an highlight Allah’s power of creation: [Creator of the heavens and the earth from nothingness, He has only to say when He wills a thing: “Be,” and it is] (Al-Baqarah 2:117) and, [That is how God creates what He wills, when He decrees a thing, He says “Be,” and it is] (Aal `Imran 3:47).

Nope...

You still have failed in your mission to google even so much as one single solitary Koranic ayah which states ...."I, "allah", created the heavens and the earth"...

How hard can this be....? :shock:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2008
Allah states this in the Qur’an:

Taha | 135 verses | Taha سورة طه
Sura #20 | Makkah

2 مَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآنَ لِتَشْقَى

Transliteration 2: Ma anzalna AAalayka alqurana litashqa

Yusuf Ali 2: We have not sent down the Qur'an to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress,

Shakir 2: We have not revealed the Quran to you that you may be unsuccessful.

Pickthal 2: We have not revealed unto thee (Muhammad) this Qur'an that thou shouldst be distressed,

M. Khan 2: We have not sent down the Quran unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress,

3 إِلَّا تَذْكِرَةً لِّمَن يَخْشَى

Transliteration 3: Illa tathkiratan liman yakhsha

Yusuf Ali 3: But only as an admonition to those who fear ((Allah)),-

Shakir 3: Nay, it is a reminder to him who fears:

Pickthal 3: But as a reminder unto him who feareth,

M. Khan 3: But only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allah).

4 تَنزِيلًا مِّمَّنْ خَلَقَ الْأَرْضَ وَالسَّمَاوَاتِ الْعُلَى

Transliteration 4: Tanzeelan mimman khalaqa alarda waalssamawati alAAula

Yusuf Ali 4: A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.

Shakir 4: A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the high heavens.

Pickthal 4: A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the high heavens,

M. Khan 4: A revelation from Him (Allah) Who has created the earth and high heavens.

5 الرَّحْمَنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَى

Transliteration 5: Alrrahmanu AAala alAAarshi istawa

Yusuf Ali 5: ((Allah)) Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne (of authority).

Shakir 5: The Beneficent Allah is firm in power.

Pickthal 5: The Beneficent One, Who is established on the Throne.

M. Khan 5: The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).

6 لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَى

Transliteration 6: Lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee alardi wama baynahuma wama tahta alththara

Yusuf Ali 6: To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.

Shakir 6: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth and what is between them two and what is beneath the ground.

Pickthal 6: Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and whatsoever is between them, and whatsoever is beneath the sod.

M. Khan 6: To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.

7 وَإِن تَجْهَرْ بِالْقَوْلِ فَإِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ السِّرَّ وَأَخْفَى

Transliteration 7: Wain tajhar bialqawli fainnahu yaAAlamu alssirra waakhfa

Yusuf Ali 7: If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden.

Shakir 7: And if you utter the saying aloud, then surely He knows the secret, and what is yet more hidden.

Pickthal 7: And if thou speakest aloud, then lo! He knoweth the secret (thought) and (that which is yet) more hidden.

M. Khan 7: And if you (O Muhammad SAW) speak (the invocation) aloud, then verily, He knows the secret and that which is yet more hidden.

8 اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى

Transliteration 8: Allahu la ilaha illa huwa lahu alasmao alhusna

Yusuf Ali 8: Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.

Shakir 8: Allah-- there is no god but He; His are the very best names.

Pickthal 8: Allah! There is no Allah save Him. His are the most beautiful names.

M. Khan 8: Allah! La ilahla illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! To Him belong the Best Names.

14 إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي

Transliteration 14: Innanee ana Allahu la ilaha illa ana faoAAbudnee waaqimi alssalata lithikree

Yusuf Ali 14: "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Shakir 14: Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:

Pickthal 14: Lo! I, even I, am Allah, There is no Allah save Me. So serve Me and establish worship for My remembrance.

M. Khan 14: "Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform AsSalat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.

You still have failed :( to understand what writen...

And you wont understand

And you will never understand

How hard can this be....?
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 27, 2008
Keep trying...

If the god "allah" was the creator of the Universe, then he would state in the first person singular that he create it.

However, he never once states this, as you have confirmed.

"allah" has no power.

He is a false god.

Just be honest with yourself... :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Keep trying...

If the god "allah" was the creator of the Universe, then he would state in the first person singular that he create it.

"allah" has no power.

He is a false god.

In the English language, the Queen of England refers to herself as 'We' instead of 'I'. This is known as the 'royal plural'.

Does it mean that there are two queens of england?

If being honest to ourselves is accepting your lies, then we would like to stay far from this type of honesty.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 28, 2008
outworldish wrote:

"allah" has no power.

He is a false god.

In the English language, the Queen of England refers to herself as 'We' instead of 'I'. This is known as the 'royal plural'.

If being honest to ourselves is accepting your lies, then we would like to stay far from this type of honesty.

English is not classic Arabic.

Plural of majesty never existed in classic Arabic.

Thus, when you see "we" in the Koran, is it a direct indicator of plurality of deity.

When you see "we" created, in the Koran, it means that "allah" required help in creating.

The pagan god "allah" never once states in the first-person singular..."I created"....as he is a false god....he has no creative power whatsoever.

However, we have numerous Koranic instances of the Son, the Word, i.e. Jesus Christ creating the Universe, in the Koran.

Jesus Christ is the true creator God of the Universe.

Even the authors of the Koran knew this...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2008
outworldish wrote:

"allah" has no power.

He is a false god.

The church was founded by the pagan Gentiles and was based upon lies, told by many, including the self-loathing sinner Paul and men like Martin Luther. Please read my signature. :D

Salaams
BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 28, 2008
Perhaps brother BMZ can help out his fellow followers of islam, and give us just one Koranic ayah which states....."I, "allah", created the heavens and the earth"....

Then again....probably not.... :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2008
Try to open your eyes like this man :arrow: :shock:

Sura #20 | Taha سورة طه

14 إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي
Transliteration 14: Innanee ana Allahu la ilaha illa ana faoAAbudnee waaqimi alssalata lithikree

Yusuf Ali 14: "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Shakir 14: Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:

Pickthal 14: Lo! I, even I, am Allah, There is no Allah save Me. So serve Me and establish worship for My remembrance.

M. Khan 14: "Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform AsSalat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance

-------------------------------------

The word Allah in the Arabic language means God, or more accurately, The One and Only Eternal God, only Creator of the Universe, Lord of all lords, King of all kings, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. The word Allah to mean God is also used by Arabic speaking Jews and Christians.
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 28, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:Try to open your eyes like this man :arrow: :shock:

Sura #20 | Taha سورة طه

M. Khan 14: "Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform AsSalat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance

-------------------------------------

The word Allah in the Arabic language means God, or more accurately, The One and Only Eternal God, only Creator of the Universe, Lord of all lords, King of all kings, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. The word Allah to mean God is also used by Arabic speaking Jews and Christians.

Try again...

This ayah does not have the pagan god "allah" stating that he created anything in the first person singular.

The god "allah" has no power to create.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 03, 2008
وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

A L L A H

The Creator and Lord of the Universe

Allah is the name of the true One God in the Arabic language. In the Hebrew language His name is Eloh, Elohim for respect. It is well known that when a word is borrowed from one language to another it’s spelling and pronunciation is often altered. It is, therefore, reasonable to say that Eloh and Allah are names of the same Deity of Abraham believed by the three monotheistic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Islam is the most rigorously monotheistic religion among the three dedicated to the worship of Allah, never seen by a human eye.

Who is Allah? The translation of verses form the Qur’an are given to answer this question. References of the verses are given in brackets, the number before the colon represents the Surah (chapter) and the following number represents the verse number.

Allah, the One Only:

1. "Proclaim: Allah is One. Allah is Eternal. He neither begets nor was begotten." (112:1-4)

2. "Nothing is like unto Him." (42:11)

3. "If there were therein Gods besides Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) would

have collapsed into disorder and chaos. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne,

transcendent beyond all they ascribe unto Him." (21:22)

4. "Sight can never reach Him; His sight reaches all things." (6:103)

5. "And proclaim: Praise be to Allah, Who has not taken unto Himself a son, and Who has no

partner in the Sovereignty, nor has He (need for) any protecting friend through dependence.

(17:111)

6. "Allah! There is no God save Him." (3:2, 2:255)

7. "Is there any God beside Allah? Nay, but they are folk who ascribe equals (unto Him)!

(27:60).

8. "Is there any God beside Allah? Nay, but most of them know not." (27:61)

Attributes of Allah: Muslims talk about ninety-nine attributes of Allah; a few are given in the following verses of the Qur’an.

"And He is the Mighty, the Wise. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and He gives death; and He is able to do all things. He is the First and the Last, and the Outward and the Inward; and He is the Knower of all things." (57:1-3)
"Allah is He, than Whom there is no other deity. He knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other deity; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him. He is Allah the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (and Colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is the heavens and on earth, do declare His Praise and Glory; and He is exalted in Might, the Wise." (59:22-24)
"Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. Unto Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedes with Him save by His permission? He knows that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includes the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous." (2:255)
"The Originator of the heavens and the earth!" (6:101)
"The Beneficent, the Merciful: Owner of the Day of Judgment. (1:3-4)
"Say: Call upon Allah, or call upon Ar-Rahman: by whatever name you call upon Him, (it is well): For to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names." (17:110)
"And you seek the Grace of Allah: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (73:20)
"The revelation of this Book is from Allah, Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge, Who forgives sin, accepts repentance, is strict in punishment, and has a long reach (in all things). There is no god but He: to Him is the Final Goal." (40:2-3)
Allah the Creator:

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and We made every living thing from water? Will they not then believe?" (21:30)
[In this verse ‘We’ belongs to imperial language, not of plurality. In the Qur’an, Allah uses ‘I’, ‘Me’ ‘We’ and ‘Us’ for Himself.]

"And He it is Who created the night and the day, and sun and the moon. They float each in an orbit… And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." (21:33, 41:37)
"He has created man: He has imparted unto him articulate thought and speech. [At His behest] the sun and the moon run their appointed courses; the stars and the trees prostrate themselves [before Him]. And the skies has He raised high, and has devised [for all things] a measure, so that you [too, O men,] might never transgress the measure [of what is right]: weigh, therefore, [your deeds] with equity, and cut not the measure short! (55:3-9)
"It is Allah Who created everything in the best of form…It is He Who created and perfected all things." (32:7, 87:2)
"It is Allah Who created life and death that you may prove yourself worthy in your deeds." (67:2)
"Such is Allah, your Lord. There is no god except Him, the Creator of all things, so serve Him. And He takes care of all things." (6:102)
"He is the Cleaver of the daybreak, and He has appointed the night for stillness, and the sun and the moon to run their appointed courses: [all] this is laid down by the Will of the Almighty, the All-Knowing. (6:96)
"Allah is He Who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His command: that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends all things in (His) knowledge." (65:12)
"He it is Who has made the sun a [source of] radiant light and the moon shining [surface], and has determined for it phases so that you might know how to compute the years and to measure [time]. None of this has Allah created without [an inner] truth. Clearly does He spell out these messages unto people of [innate] knowledge." (10:5)
"Allah has indeed made all things in heaven and earth subservient to humankind; it is all from Him. Lo! Herein verily are portents for people who reflect." (45:13)
Allah, the Sustainer, the Cherisher, the Lord (Al-Rabb):

"All praise is due to Allah Alone, the Lord [the Sustainer, the Cherisher] of the worlds." (1:2)
"Everything We have created and prescribed for its measure, its character and destiny…No creature creeps on earth but Allah provides for it its sustenance. He knows its purpose and destiny. For it is He Who prescribed them in His eternal order…The sun rises and sets traversing its orbit exactly as the Almighty, the All Knowing has ordained. And the moon passes regularly through its phases, returning to its original thin crescent form. Neither sun nor moon overtakes the other; neither night nor day deviates from their preordained courses. Each moves in the orbit Allah has ordained for it. (54:49, 11:6, 36:38-40)
In the Qur’an, the name Allah is used more than 2,600 times and His attribute, Al-Rabb (the Lord, the Cherisher, the Sustainer), has been used over 1,000 times.

Allah Revealed the Truth - Option Given:

"We revealed to you the Book in truth, that you may proclaim it to the world. Whoever decides to be guided by its guidance does so to his own credit. Whoever rejects its guidance does so to his own discredit and you are not a warder over them." (39:41)
"Let there be no compulsion [or coercion] in religion: Truth stands out clear from error; whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things." (2:256)
"And say: The Truth [has now come] from your Lord: let, then him who wills, believe in it, and let him who wills, reject it." (18:29)
"And if your Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Would you [Muhammad] compel men until they are believers?" (10:99)
"No person is responsible for the guilt of another. To every person belongs the racious, Most Merciful. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other deity; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him. He is Allah the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (and Colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is the heavens and on earth, do declare His Praise and Glory; and He is exalted in Might, the Wise." (59:22-24)
"Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. Unto Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedes with Him save by His permission? He knows that which is in front of them and thmitted injustice will be assigned to the Fire which they denied." (34:25,42)
"Say: Are those who know equal with those who know not? But only men of understanding will pay heed." (39:9)
"There is not an animal in the earth nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are community like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered." (6:38)
"Allah has made what is in the heavens and on the earth subservient to you… And He has made subservient to you the sun and the moon, predetermined in their orbits, and the day and the night… It is Allah Who made you His trustees on earth… Can you not see that Allah made all that is on earth subservient to you?" (14:33, 31:29, 35:39, 22:65)
Allah was the God-in-Chief of the Pagan Arabs:

"If indeed you ask them (the pagan Arabs) who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law), they will certainly reply, ‘Allah’… And if indeed you ask them Who it is that sends down rain from the sky, and gives life therewith to the earth after its death, they will certainly reply, ‘Allah!’" (29:61,63; similar message is found in 31:25; 39:38; 43:9)
"And those unto whom they (the pagan Arabs) call instead of Him (Allah) possess no power of intercession, … And if you ask them who created them (gods of the pagans and pagans themselves), they will surely say, ‘Allah!’" (43:86,87)
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 03, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and We made every living thing from water? Will they not then believe?" (21:30)
[color=red][In this verse ‘We’ belongs to imperial language, not of plurality. In the Qur’an, Allah uses ‘I’, ‘Me’ ‘We’ and ‘Us’ for Himself.]

Wrong.

Plural of majesty never existed in classic Arabic.

This is a modern Islamic invention.

Further, this is in the first-person plural....indicating that "allah" needs help in creating...

We asked for the first-person singular.

Try again...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2008
أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

I seek refuge with God from the stoned Shaitan (Satan)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقاً فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاء كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

21.30 . Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece , then We parted them , and We made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?

Surah Al-Anbiyaa Surah 21 Ayah 30

It is commonly known among serious scientists and particularly among astronomists that there was a Big Bang at the beginning of the universe.

The Big Bang theory showed that in the beginning all the objects in the universe were of one piece and then were parted. This fact, which was revealed by the Big Bang theory was stated in the Quran 14 centuries ago, when people had a very limited knowledge about the universe...
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 05, 2008
And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper. 002.120 Quran

I have put it in bold so my muslim brothers may take heed.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 05, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:

It is commonly known among serious scientists and particularly among astronomists that there was a Big Bang at the beginning of the universe.

The Big Bang was accurately described in the Holy Bible thousands of years BEFORE the Koran was penned.

Further, the Holy Bible states that Jesus Christ created the Universe....and...so does the Koran...

The Big Bang theory showed that in the beginning all the objects in the universe were of one piece and then were parted. This fact, which was revealed by the Big Bang theory was stated in the Quran 14 centuries ago, when people had a very limited knowledge about the universe...

Wrong.

Nothing was parted in the Big Bang.

It originated as pure energy and then later cooled into matter.

Matter is energy in a cooled state....they are not "separated"....
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2008
002.135 Quran

And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the upright, and he was not one of the polytheists.

005.018 Quran

And the Jews and the Christians say: We are the sons of Allah and His beloved ones. Say: Why does He then chastise you for your faults? Nay, you are mortals from among those whom He has created, He forgives whom He pleases and chastises whom He pleases; and Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and to Him is the eventual coming.

005.051 Quran

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

009.030 Quran

And the Jews say: Uzair(Ezra) is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah(Jesus/Eesa) is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

The above verses are enough as witness against the Jews and the Christians regarding their claims.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums