Private Teacher Of English Is Needed.

Topic locked
private teacher of English is needed. Apr 28, 2008
I'm looking for teacher of English for my french friend.
For private classes.

aruba
Dubai Forums Member

English teacher Jun 12, 2008
Do you need a teacher for spoken or written English? Where in Dubai does your friend live?
theMexperiment
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 12, 2008
How would one possibly learn spoken English, without being able to write it as well? What would the point be?
ebow3d
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 12, 2008
Well... I can speak Arabic but I cannot read/write the language. By spoken I meant conversational English, of course. Just enough to get you through the average workday, in the beginning, until you learn to grasp and learn more on your own.

Do you see a point now, ebow3d?
theMexperiment
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 12, 2008
Yep, I see the point.
ebow3d
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 27, 2008
I can be of help, possibly. I have a Master of Arts degree in English and American Literature, and have been a teacher previously. My written and spoken English are excellent.
My wife and I have been discussing the possibility of a change in our lives, and moving to Dubai is being considered. Can you give some details about what you're looking for? Feel free to PM me, also. Thank you.
Carbo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 29, 2008
I currently live near Safa Park and would be able to help you out. PM me if you're interested and I can give you a call or we can meet up. What languages does your friend currently speak?
rampar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai