2006 Fully Built AMS Evo 9 MR ~ $65,000 USD

Topic locked
2006 Fully Built AMS Evo 9 MR ~ $65,000 USD Apr 25, 2008
- I would like to first off mention that you would never be able to find a car like this for the price ever in your lifetime, and I would have never thought about selling this car..... Ever!, but due to recent dramatic changes I am forced to move back to Europe.

This is a 2006 fully built AMS Evo 9 MR. I have over $63,000 in detailed AMS invoice, and another $6,000 ( maybe a little more ) in exterior modifications. The car itself has 23,000 miles on the odometer, and only 3,200 on the set-up. This car is FLAWLESS, it is in such immaculate condition that it looks brand new right off of the show room. It has not seen a spec of snow, nor a drop of rain. During the winter the car was stored in my garage with a CarCapsule ( http://www.carcapsule.com/CarCapsule_Ordering_Page.htm ). I have well over 100k invested in this car and only 3,200 miles on the set-up, once again this car is in perfect condition with no flaws what so ever, I am 100% confident that this car will last a very long time. It was built for reliability without the sacrifice of performance, there were absolutely no short cuts taken with this car from the stage 3 with quaife LSD transfer case to the drive shaft shop level 5 rear axles. It truly is a work of art.

Exterior Modifications
- Volk Time Attack CE28N 18 x 9.5 with a +34mm offset ( wheels ) Tires have 95% tread left
- Apr GTC-300 ( wing )
- Apr Rear Diffuser
- Apr Front Lip
- Fenders are rolled with all work/install done by Carlos at HQ Customs

This video is a little walk around my car, its just video coverage of the car itself ( interior, exterior, motor, under the car, and just the overall car itself ), and I have no clue how to edit so bare with me lol.

( This video does this car no justice, the only way you can truly see in how outstanding condition this car is, is by actually seeing it in person. I just wanted to give everyone a minor perspective of the car )

This video is a dyno video of my car at AMS, this was done before I installed my exterior Modifications but it should give you a understanding of the power [COLOR="Red"]*FIXED*[/COLOR]

There are also plenty advantages of buying this car. You are getting this for a fraction of its build, the car is like new in every which way you look at it, it is a fully built AMS Evo 9 MR in flawless working condition, the car has been stored properly taken care of since day 1 ( I am the original owner ), you will not have to go through the long anticipated wait nor any hassles/"miscommunications" that EVERYONE goes through when building such a high end car as this one, and I am positive that this car is more then I could ever hype it up to be period.

I am not able to post the invoice's on the thread because it looks like a text book. Feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to fax them all to you (815) 258-1598. What I am going to do is write up a little summary of what I have on my car and give you all some pictures to help you understand in what kind of Mint condition this car is.

Mod List Summary ( Call if you would like me to fax you the invoices, this is just a little something to give you all an idea of what kind of machine we are working with here )

- AMS 2.3 Stroker
- AMS GT37R
- GSC S2 Camshafts 280/280
- AMS Race Ported Head
- AMS Head Stud Package
- AMS Spec Ross Racing Pistons
- Eagle Stroker Crank
- Supertech Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Rtainers
- Supertech 1mm Over Stainless Steel Valves
- Oliver Rods
- AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold
- AMS Intercooler
- AMS Upper Intercooler Piping
- AMS Lower Intercooler Piping
- AMS Tubular Header
- D.S.S Level 5 Rear Axles
- D.S.S Front Bar Upgrade
- Exedy Triple Carbon Fiber HD Clutch Kit
- Shep Trans Upgraded
- Shep Stage 3 Transfer Case With Quaife LSD
- AEM Engine Management
- AMS Turbo Back Exhaust w/ Test Pipe ( + High Flow Cat )
- AMS 1200hp Fuel System
- Twin Fuel Rails
- 8 ( Eight ) 880cc Fuel Injectors
- AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge
- AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Oil Pressure Gauge
- AEM 6 In 1 Uego
- Buschur Racing Coil-On Plug W/ BR Spec CDi
- AMS Small Battery Kit
- AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold
- 75mm Throttle Body
- EnduraTech Coilovers
- AMS COP Ignition Box
- Speed Density 4" Aluminum Intake Pipe w/K&N Filter
- White Line Roll Center Adjustments
- Front Motor Mount
- Transmission Side Motor Mount
- Cam Side Motor Mount
- All Shifter Bushings

Once again let me know if anyone would like me to fax them the invoices to get a better perspective on black and white. This is just a simple summary to give you an idea, there is much more detailed work involved.
Pictures

I hope this helps anyone and everyone that is interested in the car.

Thanks,

~Steve (815) 258-1598

Nikolov09
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto