Engineering Services Business - Do What You Love To Do

Topic locked
Engineering services business - Do what you love to do Mar 27, 2008
If you want to be happy in life your business or job must be doing what you love to do.

What I love to do the most is troubleshooting, puzzle solving and doing things which challenge my spatial visualization ability.

So I am thinking of starting an engineering services business in Dubai.

I am only in the initial stage of my plan and would like to find any like minded partners with similar interests.

My field of expertise is mechanical and marine engineering. But I am also interested and well-informed in electrical, Instrumentation and civil engineering fields.

My key skills are the following.

1) Industrial equipment servicing and trouble shooting.(engines, compressors etc)
2) Hydraulic and pneumatic system troubleshooting.
3) Structural and FEM analysis. (Etaabs, SAP, Ansys and Staad)
4) Computer aided design and drafting. (Auto Cad, Pro-E, Catia and UG)
5) Computer programming and networking (VB, MS Access)
6) Project management tools (Primavera, MS Project)

I have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and post graduate training in Marine engineering. My total work experience is of seven years.

All with similar interests and ideas are welcome for further discussion

manulal
Dubai Forum Visitor

Thank you. May 11, 2008
Thank you all who replied by private mails.

Frankly, I had not expected any response for my message in this forum.(That was the result for the same message in some other public forums)

It is really a great feeling to know that there are like minded people around here having the same idea.
manulal
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Engineering services business - Do what you love to do Nov 23, 2008
I am also an Engineer with over 20 years expereience and would like to partner with some one to set up a feasible bhsiness in Dubai.My prime experience is in instrumentation, control and automation and have been involved in marketing, manufacturing and engineering services.

Send me a message here or please post your email if you would like to begin the dialogue and see now we can build a common vision and goals.

manulal wrote:If you want to be happy in life your business or job must be doing what you love to do.

What I love to do the most is troubleshooting, puzzle solving and doing things which challenge my spatial visualization ability.

So I am thinking of starting an engineering services business in Dubai.

I am only in the initial stage of my plan and would like to find any like minded partners with similar interests.

My field of expertise is mechanical and marine engineering. But I am also interested and well-informed in electrical, Instrumentation and civil engineering fields.

My key skills are the following.

1) Industrial equipment servicing and trouble shooting.(engines, compressors etc)
2) Hydraulic and pneumatic system troubleshooting.
3) Structural and FEM analysis. (Etaabs, SAP, Ansys and Staad)
4) Computer aided design and drafting. (Auto Cad, Pro-E, Catia and UG)
5) Computer programming and networking (VB, MS Access)
6) Project management tools (Primavera, MS Project)

I have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and post graduate training in Marine engineering. My total work experience is of seven years.

All with similar interests and ideas are welcome for further discussion
Bob
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk