The "V" Day Is Here !!!

Topic locked
The "V" Day is here !!! Feb 14, 2008
So, who is bored already with the red and pink mush :roll:

coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day to all...... :D :D :D :D still planning what to do tonight.....shortlisted already to 4 ....cross fingers I'll choose the least boring... :(
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 14, 2008
I hope you reread your reply my friend, i got dizzy just thinking of "doing 4" part, and you find it boring :lol:

kidding

ok i bite, what 4 things?
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2008
coolcisum wrote:I hope you reread your reply my friend, i got dizzy just thinking of "doing 4" part, and you find it boring :lol:

kidding

ok i bite, what 4 things?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4 things I should say,

1. Go and eat dinner in a fancy rest..hoping to find another lonely sparrow counterpart that will agree to have dinner together....

2. Go to mall (Jumeirah Marina) with a bunch of red roses and have a spontaneous talk with lonely ladies....

3. Walk along the public beach and watch the sunset...and a beer (NAB) on hand

and last but not the least I supposed is.

4. Seat on my bean bag and watch Mrs..Bucket .. :? :?
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 14, 2008
Had an interesting week and culmination of it aint bad..

Things to do,

Deliver a basket of red roses n some cards to a girl on behalf of my friends' wife's x colleagues' friend (who's not in Dubai) and try to get her mobile number (Looks like an obvious one-sided affair, sad for him that i'm doing all this.. :D)

Meet some friends

Go for a BBQ with friends at 'somewhereonthebeach'

Get drunk n chatter n enjoy the late night fiasco with some more friends..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2008
better to watch a live band with friends or rather go to APARTMENt tonight, hat clubbb...

dancing, drinking and find a dancing partner and end up in a good friendship...that will be possible :D
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 14, 2008
femme wrote:better to watch a live band with friends or rather go to APARTMENt tonight, hat clubbb...

dancing, drinking and find a dancing partner and end up in a good friendship...that will be possible :D

^^^ and where's that gonna be? :P :P
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2008
Tsk tsk SL,

haven't you heard reviewer say thousands of time DF stands for Dubai Forums not DATING FORUMS :D

anyways, i don't understand the compulsion to do "something" on this day, its just a day like any other day...
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
femme wrote:better to watch a live band with friends or rather go to APARTMENt tonight, hat clubbb...

^^^ and where's that gonna be? :P :P

I think she means Apartment, the club. Find it, then go there and shout "FEMME!! ANYONE HERE CALLED FEMME??? ANYONE?? PLEASE!!!?, IT'S ME THAT GUY FROM DF...I WANT TO BE YOUR DANCING PARTNER DAMMIT!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU!?"
Don't worry that won't be creepy at all.

As for me, I just sent my fat date back home in a cab after a romantic lunch at McDonald's. Good times.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2008
I end up at rock bottom with 3 dates (3 girls) and end up with nobody coz they got their own date... :wink:
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2008
What?? where was lucifer? Didn't you hear him? :P

My mind wondered off a bit when you said 3 girls ;) I will choose ot ignore the rest of that statement.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 20, 2008
coolcisum wrote:Tsk tsk SL,

haven't you heard reviewer say thousands of time DF stands for Dubai Forums not DATING FORUMS :D

anyways, i don't understand the compulsion to do "something" on this day, its just a day like any other day...

dont kill the romance..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 20, 2008
MC wrote:As for me, I just sent my fat date back home in a cab after a romantic lunch at McDonald's. Good times.

WA HA HA HAAA ...

Tsk tsk. Not even dinner huh ..
I had McDonald's cheese burger yesterday... Reckon I can chow down 10 of them ..
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 20, 2008
10 you say? You know, a year from now I may just have a place for you next to me for Valentine's. Might even be a dinner too!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
10 cheese burger too expensive for you?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 21, 2008
Oh no don't worry about that. I'll let you pay.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
When did the rule of dating change?
Boy asks girl out.
Girl has to pay?

I fear you will never get a girlfriend. Unless you are a gigolo and only date really old weathy married ladies. :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 21, 2008
Oh no you got it all the wrong way. Girl asks boy out first of all. And girl always pays for dinner. That's like a rule I tell you!! I mean girls love that. They also love taking cabs home I realized. My Valentine's was just crying cause she was so happy!

Oh and I'm not a gigalo, I just crush a lot. :lol: :lol:
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 28, 2008
[quote="MC"]Oh no you got it all the wrong way. Girl asks boy out first of all. And girl always pays for dinner. That's like a rule I tell you!! I mean girls love that. They also love taking cabs home I realized. My Valentine's was just crying cause she was so happy!

Oh and I'm not a gigalo, I just crush a lot. :lol: :lol:[/quote

come on....

maybe she is about 3 times your age...heheheh
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 01, 2008
You been stalking me? huh? :shock:
MC
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance