What About A Fireplace?

Topic locked
what about a fireplace? Feb 12, 2008
Hello,

i am from luxemburg, and i will go to dubai...i am a big fan of firplace, can anyone tell me if there are a lot of fireplaces in dubai? if many houses are built with fireplaces? Do somenone know where we can buy fireplaces/fireplace inserts in dubai?

i would be very gratefull if someone could help me on this...because i made a lot of research but i didn't find what i am serching for!¨

I look forward to your reply,

and thanks a lot!!!

Robert Trewe

Robert Trewe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 12, 2008
Hello Robert,

if we keep getting winters like this one we might start needing alot more fireplaces :)

As the temperature rarely falls under 20 degrees they are not popular but in Caribou Coffee in Mirdiff they have an "artificial" fireplace which is basically an LCD screen that makes you think there is a fire going on hehe ... it does give the place a different ambiance without the unnecessary heat :)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2008
Here, we call them windows.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2008
Robert at first I thought you were a troll, but you truly seem to have a passion for fireplaces.

It is the desert here. Maybe you thought you were going somehwere else?

Dublin?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 13, 2008
Fireplace! That's crazy! It's minus 20 where I am and I don't even have mine going. You could always buy one and ship it to your place. They do make portable electric.
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2008
MC wrote:Here, we call them windows.

:) LMAO
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum