Paintball Advert #001

Topic locked
Paintball Advert #001 Oct 31, 2007
Hey all,

I would like to advert about Paintball in the U.A.E so im starting with this post. I bet there are people here who have played the game before and enjoyed it. A group of paintballers decided to establish a club where paintballers in the uae can get together and play. If your interested, give me a shout on my pm....

Regards,
Bleakus

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Paintball Advert #001 Oct 31, 2007
Bleakus wrote:Hey all,

I would like to advert about Paintball in the U.A.E so im starting with this post. I bet there are people here who have played the game before and enjoyed it. A group of paintballers decided to establish a club where paintballers in the uae can get together and play. If your interested, give me a shout on my pm....

Regards,
Bleakus

I thought you used to have a reference to a website for your groou before (or maybe not).

Good luck.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Paintball Advert #001 Oct 31, 2007
Concord wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Hey all,

Regards,
Bleakus

I thought you used to have a reference to a website for your groou before (or maybe not).

Good luck.

we do, currently its a forum where you can browse around and stuff

http://dubaipaintballclub.portbb.com

website will be up soon.....
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 31, 2007
I saw the bruises inflicted on some guys last weekend playing Paintball, couldn't believe it:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 31, 2007
sage & onion wrote:I saw the bruises inflicted on some guys last weekend playing Paintball, couldn't believe it:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

well it depends on how close you shoot someone, welts go away after a while :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
sage & onion wrote:I saw the bruises inflicted on some guys last weekend playing Paintball, couldn't believe it:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

well it depends on how close you shoot someone, welts go away after a while :D

LOL, I think I will stick to darts or something :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 01, 2007
bro, you wanna stick to darts thats good

I am trying to help in promoting this sport in this region. So i would like to talk more on how the game is fun, not the fact that you feel a little sting when you get shot.

I know for a fact that many people here think of paintball as a dangerous sport, its safer than soccer. The amount of times you get injured in soccer is more than you get in paintball, coz of the strict safety rules.

come down on the weekend one time and check it out

Regards,
Bleakus
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Bleakus wrote:bro, you wanna stick to darts thats good

I am trying to help in promoting this sport in this region. So i would like to talk more on how the game is fun, not the fact that you feel a little sting when you get shot.

I know for a fact that many people here think of paintball as a dangerous sport, its safer than soccer. The amount of times you get injured in soccer is more than you get in paintball, coz of the strict safety rules.

come down on the weekend one time and check it out

Regards,
Bleakus

Bleakus, maybe you guys could organize a short "free trial'"(first come, first served - up to a certain limit) to get people interested. I'm sure the people who run the place would work with you guys (reduced price or even free as they will get the continuing business).

Good luck.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Coffee Stuff Nov 01, 2007
double post :oops:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Concord wrote:Bleakus, maybe you guys could organize a short "free trial'"(first come, first served - up to a certain limit) to get people interested. I'm sure the people who run the place would work with you guys (reduced price or even free as they will get the continuing business).

Good luck.

we are doing that tomorrow (Friday at 4pm) where some people who i know and dont know will be there and just have a game. Mix up the people and just have a good time, they can shoot my marker and get the feel of the adrenline :D

please come down and ask for wajd (thats my real name) :)

Regards,
Bleakus
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
Concord wrote:Bleakus, maybe you guys could organize a short "free trial'"(first come, first served - up to a certain limit) to get people interested. I'm sure the people who run the place would work with you guys (reduced price or even free as they will get the continuing business).

Good luck.

we are doing that tomorrow (Friday at 4pm) where some people who i know and dont know will be there and just have a game. Mix up the people and just have a good time, they can shoot my marker and get the feel of the adrenline :D

Regards,
Bleakus

Thanks for the invite dude. I might show up but just to see what it is all about. The last time I did any physical activity was: NEVER.

Anyway, I am trying to arrange a stop over at Ian's to check out slingbox, etc. and maybe we'll go over (if he is interested as he knows the place, etc.).

Unless of course I'm out of town. No plans for that but it is early in the day yet and crap usually happens just before a weekend...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Bleakus,

Just a thought:

Maybe you guys can organize a game when HP comes around. Use him for target practice :lol: Many would definetily show up for that!

p.s. but don't tell HP he can use proctective gear! He'll think protection means something else - you know how his mind wanders.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2007
Concord wrote:Bleakus,

Just a thought:

Maybe you guys can organize a game when HP comes around. Use him for target practice :lol: Many would definetily show up for that!

p.s. but don't tell HP he can use proctective gear! He'll think protection means something else - you know how his mind wanders.

haha ok
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 02, 2007
Bleakus wrote:we are doing that tomorrow (Friday at 4pm) where some people who i know and dont know will be there and just have a game. Mix up the people and just have a good time, they can shoot my marker and get the feel of the adrenline :D

Too late ... :( I am already "booked" by my family for this Friday.

Hope to see Adverts # 002-999 :wink:
DimDimych
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 03, 2007
Back home we play but not with guns but with arrows. You need more skill :P
I Sioux
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 17, 2007
any paintball games happening over the eid holidays?
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat