Hey, Just Wanted To Say......

Topic locked
Hey, just wanted to say...... Oct 10, 2007
All of you frequent posters (you know who you are) have your petty disagreements and flame wars but I have to say.....THANKS! I don't know that I would have opted for my position in Dubai if it wasn't for some of the advice I got here on this forum. It seems like the "old hats" have nothing to gain except sharing their knowledge and experience, and I appreciate that. As I pack my house and get ready to relocate, I have been able to get it right in my head (even down to TV selection) how I will tackle this move.
I hope that I can contribute further in the future for newbies like me and ease the transition. I guess I will wait till I get there! Anyway, HOCKEY NIGHT IN DUBAI at my house! Hopefully there will be some folks that will want to watch hockey on the big screen! Thanks again guys and gals! I'm feeling better about this move. You rock!

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Hey, just wanted to say...... Oct 10, 2007
dubaidog wrote:All of you frequent posters (you know who you are) have your petty disagreements and flame wars but I have to say.....THANKS! I don't know that I would have opted for my position in Dubai if it wasn't for some of the advice I got here on this forum. It seems like the "old hats" have nothing to gain except sharing their knowledge and experience, and I appreciate that. As I pack my house and get ready to relocate, I have been able to get it right in my head (even down to TV selection) how I will tackle this move.
I hope that I can contribute further in the future for newbies like me and ease the transition. I guess I will wait till I get there! Anyway, HOCKEY NIGHT IN DUBAI at my house! Hopefully there will be some folks that will want to watch hockey on the big screen! Thanks again guys and gals! I'm feeling better about this move. You rock!

Which kind of hockey? and are you going to provide the popcorn?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hockey? Oct 13, 2007
How were you planning on getting the feeds? I've only had partial success with Centre Ice Online, but its not really that great in terms of quality...
jazuli14
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum