OWN A TRAVEL BUSINESS, BE YOUR OWN BOSS

Topic locked
OWN A TRAVEL BUSINESS, BE YOUR OWN BOSS Oct 06, 2007
My name is Chris Cubert and I currently live in Miami Florida. I am a network marketer and business developer!

I AM SEARCHING FOR LEADERS, SELF MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE TO GET INTO...

The two opportunities that I am going to show you today are internet based businsses. I am just amazed how the internet has been able to work for me. A successful internet business doesn't sleep, it is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I can go on vacation and the wb-site continues to do business for me.

OK. The first business is an on-line clothing company based in Boston MA. USA. The owners are well known sports stars and the company has been doing business since 2003. They are ready to expand around the world.
www.staymad.com MAD stands for Motivated Aggressive Determined. The clothing is top of the line and you should order some clothing to see the quality. We are looking to raise 500k and will offer up to 20% of the business for a buyer/investor who can help expand our business and push our objectives.

The second is an on-line travel business. You can literally set up this on-line travel company and watch it grow. The web-site has a live personal back-office that help your customers find and book travel. We have Flights from Dubai to Las Vegas or anywhere you want to go and we have the lowest price flights. Hotels, rental cars find flights anywhere in the world from your own web-site.
You can have your own web-site name. Name your company anything you want...Dubaitravel.com or what ever name you want.
For a complete explanation please go to
www.flybykara.biz and watch the 3 step video.

Please call me with any questions
Chris Culbert 1.305.970.9124

www.staymad.com
www.flybykara.biz

chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk