Home Based Business ( Presentation In Dubai )

Topic locked
Home Based Business ( Presentation in Dubai ) Sep 28, 2007
Hello friends,
We are launching a new home based business concept in dubai. Thousands of people have been benifited by this and achieved financial freedom. If you are interested, please email at rythmindia@gmail.com we will send you an invitation.
Best Regards,

Reeta.

sudhir30
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 28, 2007
I'd only be interested if I can pay with three easy payments of 9,95 and be guaranteed to make millions in my first week.

Oh, I'd hope it comes with this suit as well:

deal?
hcaleman
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 28, 2007
Why would you need a new suit?? :shock:

That is quite possibly the coolest jacket I have EVER seen!! :lol: :lol:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 28, 2007
Need a crazy new jacket to go along with the crazy "home business" idea.

That picture is of one Mr. Mathew Lesko. Look him up for a laugh, should be able to find some infomercials of him on youtube or something of the sort. He's a infomercial hack in the US that makes money by selling books showing people how to get money from the government via grants and other social programs.
hcaleman
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 30, 2007
hcaleman wrote:Need a crazy new jacket to go along with the crazy "home business" idea.

That picture is of one Mr. Mathew Lesko. Look him up for a laugh, should be able to find some infomercials of him on youtube or something of the sort. He's a infomercial hack in the US that makes money by selling books showing people how to get money from the government via grants and other social programs.

I remember those ads on American cable TV back in 2001.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk