Dubai?!?!?!?

Topic locked
Sep 13, 2007
dave101 wrote:while the points are valid, i dont think someone from the USA should be cmplaining, we could all right a list of the problems in America!

Exactly!
To all the whiners, why don't you stop for a while making a list of Dubai WHERE YOU LIVE IN NOW, and make a list of the negatives of your own countries WHERE YOU LEFT OUT THEN!

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2007
xty wrote:
dave101 wrote:while the points are valid, i dont think someone from the USA should be cmplaining, we could all right a list of the problems in America!

Exactly!
To all the whiners, why don't you stop for a while making a list of Dubai WHERE YOU LIVE IN NOW, and make a list of the negatives of your own countries WHERE YOU LEFT OUT THEN!

What are you whining about people whining! Is there a law against it?

Someone made a list OP and it is accurate and the person is free to do so. Go make your own.

*I think that was whining* :oops:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2007
xty wrote:
dave101 wrote:w
make a list of the negatives of your own countries WHERE YOU LEFT OUT THEN!

I'd love to see a comparative list from other countries... now that will be interesting
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2007
I don't think the article was meant to come across as whining, but rather as a warning. A warning to those who are prone to whining. All of us who live here know that at least most of what was said is true, so for those who intend to come and live here this would be a good review of the negatives and some major points to consider if you're the whiny type.
If it said only the positives then it will be just another tourism stint :roll:
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Dubai?!?!?!? Sep 21, 2007
rupsmith....sincerly, I don't understand why u cry when arab men look at you .... ok, I visited Dubai as an Italian tourist girl and I noticed the same but .... i didn't care because it is normal for me to walk alone on the street , go out with friends without wearing those black robes and without covering my head...simply be free...AND I PERFECLTY KNOW THAT I AM A GOOD GIRL AS MUSLIM GIRLS ARE....so there is nothing to cry, believe me.

I also stared at the arab men who wore a white dress...it seemed curious to me but I respect them.

About the other points : Ever been to Italy ???? If not, then try our jungle and u will revalue DUBAI.....
fabiana
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 22, 2007
No Comment :D
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2007
I totally agree with all the points and could add a few others.
Having been in other countries (cities), very different ones, for long long periods, I have to say that Dubai is the worst of the worst.
All of you who are not living here but only know about Dubai through articles, tv documentaries, etc.....only know what they want to "sell" to the rest of the world, but is all an illusion, it is not real.
doanni
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 24, 2007
Sounds like Tia needs to chillllll....... a little weed would help.... but hey you dont get weed like ud get lettuce in big bad Dubai would u !!!!....guess thats one more reason for you to whine about..... :twisted:
I hate whiners...... dont like it piss off.... good ridence
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 24, 2007
doanni wrote:I totally agree with all the points and could add a few others.
Having been in other countries (cities), very different ones, for long long periods, I have to say that Dubai is the worst of the worst.
All of you who are not living here but only know about Dubai through articles, tv documentaries, etc.....only know what they want to "sell" to the rest of the world, but is all an illusion, it is not real.

Sounds like you had a bad life :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat