Business Interest In UAE

Topic locked
Business interest in UAE Aug 31, 2007
Dear All,

We are a website designing and development organisation based in India.

Established in the year 1998 we have moved a long way ahead in the development of web snd software applications.Today, the company has around 12 business divisions’ viz., Mapping (MapXL), Travel (TurnKey Software Ltd), Real Estate (XL Infra Portals Pvt Ltd)), Festivals (Dezpro), News (Headlines India), Web hosting (Servers India), E-Incubators, External Client projects, Handicrafts, Jobs, Sports and Pictures division (Pictures India). We have 5 offices in India and one office in Bangkok as well as one in USA. We have associates in Australia and Philippines and a team of 1000+ people who are qualified & experienced web developers, cartographers, designers, content developers, surveyors, data collectors and managers. We have designed and developed over 2000 portals and served eminent clients across the globe. The details of which can be viewed from our website www.infobase.co.in .

We have some clients in the Middle East region for which we are providing our services. Currently we are looking forward to expand our base in the Middle East market particularly in Dubai, UAE. For this purpose we are looking for business partner in the region.

The short of alliance where we can jointly bid for larger and bigger projects together. Even if party or firm not be having their presence in the specific domain but having strong links nad contacts in the market is welcome. I am sure the scale of capacity and expertise that we poss will certainly help the interested firm/party to bag large scale projects. It would straightaway give access to our pool of 1000+ well qualified and trained programmers, graphic designers, as well as content writers.

You can contact me for any further clarifications, any query or any feedback . I would be pleased to provide you with the required information and take this discussion further.

Regards,

CIL

CIL
Dubai Forum Guest

urgent Sep 04, 2007
u can start a mini branch in uae, if u r intrest to start a branch ican share with u , becouse i have one shop in dubai, iam working in advertising company, so i can help you
miraclecreations
Dubai Expat Wannabe

urgent Sep 04, 2007
u can start a mini branch in uae, if u r intrest to start a branch ican share with u , becouse i have one shop in dubai, iam working in advertising company, so i can help you
miraclecreations
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: urgent Sep 04, 2007
miraclecreations wrote:u can start a mini branch in uae, if u r intrest to start a branch ican share with u , becouse i have one shop in dubai, iam working in advertising company, so i can help you

Thanks for your response !

I would like to know how is the web application development business in UAE ? Can we get good clients to service there ? I would also like to know in detail about your business and your profile in particular.

What I was thinking that, before opening up a shop there, we need to have some good clients on our hand. In this age of globalisation, & internet technologies, I don't think that there can be any kind of problem. We have been servicing our clients far of America and Europe from India. We can provide services to our UAE clients also and in due course we will be visiting UAE. Once our client base grows we will open up a center there.

Tell me if we can work on this model. Also I think we should now exchange our personnel mailids and move forward our discussion from our personal mail id's.

Looking forward for your input.

CIL
CIL
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk