Tyres And Exhausts

Topic locked
Tyres and Exhausts Jul 09, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a type of quick fit tyres and exhausts/brake pads etc company in the Barsha/Marina area and actually have parts for most type of cars in stock ?

I went into the petrol station fast fit centre by the jumeria beach hotel and they have to order the parts from Al Futtain (jeep) which takes a week - whats the point?? i may as well goto the main dealer where they have the parts in stock.

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2007
If you want trick stuff for a Jeep, try www.quadratec.com - you'll still have to wait for the stuff to arrive from the States, but it will be cheaper and the range is incredible compared to what is available here.

I have just had a load of kit delivered and found them to be cost-effective and very helpful.
autodrone
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Tyres and Exhausts Jul 10, 2007
arniegang wrote:Does anyone know if there is a type of quick fit tyres and exhausts/brake pads etc company in the Barsha/Marina area and actually have parts for most type of cars in stock ?

I went into the petrol station fast fit centre by the jumeria beach hotel and they have to order the parts from Al Futtain (jeep) which takes a week - whats the point?? i may as well goto the main dealer where they have the parts in stock.

So just order it and come back again when they call. That's what I did with the nearest Emarat Fastrack and my Merc. Better than driving to the dealer and leaving the car for days.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto