gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 05, 2007
Good for you
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2007
gtmash wrote:Good for you

Thanks man, I had a good teacher from Belhasa which turned out to be priceless. I think the main reason why people fail so many times is that thier instructors don't give a damn about teaching them properly or there's perhaps a language barrier.

Anyways, I got an okay raise this year so any idea if the regular 1.6L Mini is affordable?
OHHEG
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2007
OHHEG wrote:

Thanks man, I had a good teacher from Belhasa which turned out to be priceless. I think the main reason why people fail so many times is that thier instructors don't give a damn about teaching them properly or there's perhaps a language barrier.

Anyways, I got a okay raise this year so any idea if the regular 1.6L Mini is affordable?

You'll have to define affordable. It costs much more than a Civic.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2007
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:

Anyways, I got a okay raise this year so any idea if the regular 1.6L Mini is affordable?

Sorry, didn't mean to be so stupidly fague :D

In your website it says the range is from 75-150K (I'm guessing that's the 189 BHP convertible S). I think I won't be able to afford anything more than the regular Cooper which should be around 85-90K, am I right?
OHHEG
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2007
OHHEG wrote:
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:

In your website it says the range is from 75-150K (I'm guessing that's the 189 BHP convertible S). I think I won't be able to afford anything more than the regular Cooper which should be around 85-90K, am I right?

According to my year-old price list, a Cooper costs 90k, so you're right. Although my prices are for the old model, it should still be similar.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2007
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:

According to my year-old price list, a Cooper costs 90k, so you're right. Although my prices are for the old model, it should still be similar.

Thanks a mill for the confirmation. I'll see for myself tomorrow (they're closed on Friday, how stupid is that). Should I be worried about the AC?
OHHEG
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2007
OHHEG wrote:
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:
gtmash wrote:
OHHEG wrote:

Thanks a mill for the confirmation. I'll see for myself tomorrow (they're closed on Friday, how stupid is that). Should I be worried about the AC?

Hmm, I don't remember about the a/c. You could dig up my review of the Mini Cooper S on my site and look for mention of the a/c. I'm too lazy.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 08, 2007
Congratulations on the licence

well done indeed.

People seem to have nice things to say about Belhasa...
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 08, 2007
KeithL wrote:Congratulations on the licence

well done indeed.

People seem to have nice things to say about Belhasa...

It all depends on your instructor. Last Thursday, I've seen people flunk for the 4th and 5th time and they're all Belhasa students.
OHHEG
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto