Would Appreciate Some Advice Re Which Agent To Use

Topic locked
Would appreciate some advice re which agent to use May 24, 2007
Hi guys
I have specifically joined this forum because I am worried about the contacts I have made in the house buying sector.
Originally I contacted Gowealthy but they dont seem to be "with it" - major communications probs both with Dubai and UK office so I have given up on them.
Then I tried another smaller company, cant recall the name , wrote a clear and concise email outlining my requirements and got a what i can only describe as weird email back, here is the header !
RE: ~*~Jumeirah Island Villa, EF - FOR SALE~*~ + My rentals.. Take a look!!~*~
and the content was to say the least crap.
Who can you guys recommend thats sane, sensible and knowledgable.
Whilst I writing - any advice - want to rent a villa - 2 or 3 beds but have 2 dogs and a cat - any advice on where to rent thats suitable. Also are the ELITE RESIDENCIES worth the money - quite expensive in comparison to others but like the location - any input would be brill.
One last thing - I am making the most of this - our 29 year old batchelor son would have to move with us and he is part of our business . After living in central london he is worried about his social life going down the drain - relatively speaking are there many single girls out there or is he right ???????????
Cheers and any advice appreciated
Ian

lotto
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 31, 2007
i am looking to rent a villa at the moment so can let you know who is ok to speak to (if i find someone!)

your son will love it here, PLENTY of available single women!!
snowball68
Dubai Forum Guest

May 31, 2007
try bhomes.com
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 01, 2007
There are many real estate agents. Some bad, some good. I'd agree Better Homes is a safe bet when you don't know. Maybe Asteco also. Here's something that might help - Real Estate agents in Dubai. I was just reading today that Dubai Land Department will deal with disputes but only if there's paperwork.

I only know gowealthy as a website information portal.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai