Multitasking..anyone?

Topic locked
Multitasking..anyone? May 23, 2007
Can anyone honestly say that they're both successful in their career or studies as well as their lovelife?

Anyone at all? Because if you are or you know anyone who can be deemed successful or happy in their career/studies as well as their lovelife..then you are my new idol!

Really, it has been my goal or assignment to find even just one individual who's really having the best of both worlds. 'Coz I would sure as hell want to get some tips.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

princessFinder
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 23, 2007
not true. men are capable to have the best in life. depends how u define success in career and love. if ur the type of person that always aim to achieve the greater side and cannot be satisfied then ur damned to be a failure. in ur case i doubt if u will ever find ur princess...

here's a tip -- probably ur hunting in the wrong ground... try Naif coz that's where u find ur own kind.. but wait, u may never find her at all becoz u dont deserve anyone.

hey this is just my opinion
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 24, 2007
Oist kabayan kita tayo. Exclusive for pinoys of DF lang. Calling...
gracy, chariza, zam, pinoy1, swesner, etc..
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

May 24, 2007
:roll: your damn opinion is not funny im asking for an idea of individual who are sensible.you did not make any sense.
GO AND AND LIVE WITH YOUR OWN KIND KNUCKLE HEAD

the way you sound is the reflection of your attitude. people like you need to be crucified.dont worry i will be lit a candle for you..sounds good hahhh.
: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HI SCY :D :
princessFinder
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 24, 2007
what if we're really bound to just excel in just one aspect and not two?
What would you choose?
Would you rather be successful in your career or be blissfully happy with someone special?
princessFinder
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 24, 2007
princessFinder wrote:what if we're really bound to just excel in just one aspect and not two?
What would you choose?
Would you rather be successful in your career or be blissfully happy with someone special?

You can excel in two easily.
All you need is to manage your expectations right.
IMHO, you need to have a stable income (not necessary as high as BillG) first, then you can start to have your own family.

Getting a stable income is easy, finding tat someone is hard.
You choose people, and people will also choose you among others.

Of course, if u have a higher than average income, your chance of being choosed is higher :D
dubaiforumuser
Dubai Forums Member

May 24, 2007
princessFinder wrote:what if we're really bound to just excel in just one aspect and not two?
What would you choose?

i am a multitasker, i can do both and even extended some activities for others...it is just a matter of proper management of everything.. :)

Oist kabayan kita tayo. Exclusive for pinoys of DF lang. Calling...
gracy, chariza, zam, pinoy1, swesner, etc..

yea sure when i'll be in Dubai, am still here stuck in underworld.. :twisted:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2007
princessFinder wrote::roll: your damn opinion is not funny im asking for an idea of individual who are sensible.you did not make any sense.
GO AND AND LIVE WITH YOUR OWN KIND KNUCKLE HEAD

the way you sound is the reflection of your attitude. people like you need to be crucified.dont worry i will be lit a candle for you..sounds good hahhh.
: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so now u editing ur original post, even changed the title! what a looser!!

both love & career requires time & effort.. its tough but one should know how to balance and it depends to individual's capacity.

NEWSFLASH!!! U CANT MULTI-TASK BECOZ THAT TINY LITTLE THING OF URS AND UR TINY LITTLE BRAIN CANT DO THE JOB!! GO GET URSELF A DOLL AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! ---- I HOPE THIS MAKE SENSE NOW!!!!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Multitasking..anyone? May 25, 2007
princessFinder wrote:Can anyone honestly say that they're both successful in their career or studies as well as their lovelife?

Anyone at all? Because if you are or you know anyone who can be deemed successful or happy in their career/studies as well as their lovelife..then you are my new idol!

Really, it has been my goal or assignment to find even just one individual who's really having the best of both worlds. 'Coz I would sure as hell want to get some tips.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly it depends on time management. A friend of mine is in the same position but its getting very difficult. Thing is I can see his career is going good and he knows what he is doing but his love life sucks because everytime his girl is like he doesnt give time to her. It is literally getting on his nerves. If you can manage urself like you give so much to ur career and so much to love u might work it but main thing matter ur love needs to understand also.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2007
I'm still in the UK!

It's bloody hard trying to get the balance right in my opinion.

I work full time, have a 3 year old daughter and a good relationship with my partner.

It is all about time and diary management.

Book dates with your loved one - proper, 'quality time'!
You have to manage the work load, to provide the income to have a life style and get people in to do all the mundain things, that can be done by others - ie the ironing, cleaning, cutting the grass!

The bit I struggle with is finding time for ME! I make Monday night ME night for the waxing and preening... I won't keep my job or my partner if I let myself go.

And once I get my daughter in bed at 7pm it makes no difference who is sitting her. So I work into the early hours, have time with my partner and friends etc and half an hour to do something relaxing... like log onto Dubai Forums!

What I don't have the time for right now is getting a job in Dubai... which is where I want to be! So my plan is 'falling apart'!

You can have MOST things, but maybe not EVERYTHING!!

Good luck! x .... (sorry alittle sleepy now, waffling abit)!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 01, 2007
It will be a piece of cake for a man. If you are a woman then you can't do it.
If a man focuses on his job and his spouse complaines then everyone will think she's nagging and bitc*ing and she should shut up and move on. If the woman who is the one with a successful career then she will be attacked because she doesn't "take good care of her man and his needs", after all, she belongs to the kitchen, doesn't she? :confused4:
So if you are a guy, it should easy.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 01, 2007
well...life changes 24/7...but as of now...i can tell you i have all 3

Successful career, not a billionaire but things are going well as planned.

Great love life....getting better n better.

Studies finished and continuing...never had a problem with that. I enjoy learning things related to my work of industry.
guest999

Jun 01, 2007
When I read the Headlines of this thread, I thought its about doing multiple things in bed!

men shud multi task! if they wish to make women happy :)
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 02, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:--- snip ---
. If you are a woman then you can't do it.
--- snip ---.
If the woman who is the one with a successful career then she will be attacked because she doesn't "take good care of her man and his needs", after all, she belongs to the kitchen, doesn't she? :confused4:
--- snip ---.

The reason for you to say that is probably because you have witnessed this all around you. For me , this is no longer true for new generation women, because now they are financially independent and have the power to choose.

Well, independent women with the beauty and the brains are the most attractive/desirable. That is becaus they are soo hard to get :twisted:
dubaiforumuser
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 03, 2007
dubaiforumuser wrote:
EyeCandyDiva wrote:--- snip ---
. If you are a woman then you can't do it.
--- snip ---.
If the woman who is the one with a successful career then she will be attacked because she doesn't "take good care of her man and his needs", after all, she belongs to the kitchen, doesn't she? :confused4:
--- snip ---.

The reason for you to say that is probably because you have witnessed this all around you. For me , this is no longer true for new generation women, because now they are financially independent and have the power to choose.

Well, independent women with the beauty and the brains are the most attractive/desirable. That is becaus they are soo hard to get :twisted:

Yeah, you are probably right, this is what I have been observing in my real life but I have seen it on TV and read about it too. Not just in the Arab world but in the west too, where women are expected to give up their career for the sake of their families.
Your point of view is interesting but I guess it depends on the guy, if he is not scared off by a beautiful, successful woman.
I still think men can pull it better.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2007
Nice post.
yeah possible to have both qualities and yet survive.
Man, reminds me that I can take one more in love life for actually defining multi-tasKING
Khabacha
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance