Wafi Center Thieves Got Caught !!

Topic locked
May 04, 2007
firefingers wrote:
gtmash wrote:Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, Chief of Dubai Polices, said: “I have previously said that the robbers stole one minute of our time, but they did not and will not steal Dubai Police’s professionalism.

"This professionalism along with the police tactics are smarter than any criminal. A criminal’s success is temporary because he will not get away with his crime and then be arrested against his will,” he added.

Translation: "See, we're not incompetent. Booya!"

If I were you I would've helped thoses guys with the robbery at least you ll get some cash to buy a newer car than this trashy one you got posted under you name looser. what is 1985 ? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Keep going.

gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

:) May 04, 2007
Dean09
Dubai Forum Guest

:) May 04, 2007
Dean09
Dubai Forum Guest

May 04, 2007
firefingers,

You really should maybe lighten up on the shisha a bit, you are only futhering the stereotype of the inferiority complex. No one is impressed by the Dubai police except maybe you and the Dubai police. They like to make grand statements about their bravery and skill in the press, do they not realize they are only embarassing themselves? Perhaps they will get more respect when they start enforcing the law with impartiality and fairness to all, regardless of race and nationality. Until then we all know the truth, no matter how much you rant on about how great they are.

As far as low crime rates...well I guess if you ignore the massive human trafficking and prostitution, I guess there's no problem right?! Maybe they should try that in the West....just ignore crime, so the rates will look lower!

lol

Envy of your country? You are fast destroying what little respect I might have had for it at all! When will people learn? Respect must be earned...not bought or demanded. Money you did nothing to earn buys nothing but expensive trinkets.
Leftcoast
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 05, 2007
Leftcoast wrote:firefingers,

You really should maybe lighten up on the shisha a bit, you are only futhering the stereotype of the inferiority complex. No one is impressed by the Dubai police except maybe you and the Dubai police. They like to make grand statements about their bravery and skill in the press, do they not realize they are only embarassing themselves? Perhaps they will get more respect when they start enforcing the law with impartiality and fairness to all, regardless of race and nationality. Until then we all know the truth, no matter how much you rant on about how great they are.

As far as low crime rates...well I guess if you ignore the massive human trafficking and prostitution, I guess there's no problem right?! Maybe they should try that in the West....just ignore crime, so the rates will look lower!

lol

Envy of your country? You are fast destroying what little respect I might have had for it at all! When will people learn? Respect must be earned...not bought or demanded. Money you did nothing to earn buys nothing but expensive trinkets.

as a matter of fact I hate Dubai police, they issued me more fines than I can handle and towed my car twice :P
inferiority complex!! ya bcz we are rich, educated and good looking :P wouldn't you be ?
we don't need your respect dear we earned it by building a modern country in 30 years period that not only compete but out done more than half of the countries in this world in it's achievements and accomplishments.
Talk statistically my friend ,but even if you did and we turned to be better than any country by compassing , then no one in this full of hate and jealousy forum wants to hear it neither believe in it.
However; ( no matter how many dogs parks we will move forward )
firefingers

May 05, 2007
firefingers wrote:

lol

as a matter of fact I hate Dubai police, they issued me more fines than I can handle and towed my car twice :P
inferiority complex!! ya bcz we are rich, educated and good looking :P wouldn't you be ?
we don't need your respect dear we earned it by building a modern country in 30 years period that not only compete but out done more than half of the countries in this world in it's achievements and accomplishments.
Talk statistically my friend ,but even if you did and we turned to be better than any country by compassing , then no one in this full of hate and jealousy forum wants to hear it neither believe in it.
However; ( no matter how many dogs parks we will move forward )

Admit it. You personally didn't do shit to earn your money.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 05, 2007
firefingers,

for someone who is so educated, (according to you), you don't seem to grasp the concept of "inferiority complex". Perhaps you are confusing "arrogant" with "educated"? *sigh* The stereotypes keep coming, I mean this stuff writes itself. Do you really think the fools who try to extend the length of their penis by driving an expensive car are truly respected? Maybe by other Arabs, but that's it. Different value systems, I guess. Showing off wealth you have earned is in poor taste anywhere. Flaunting wealth you didn't even earn, when everyone knows it, only makes you a laughingstock.

You didn't build anything...the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines did. I've yet to meet a local who's done an honest day of manual labour in his life. And let's face it, unless you believe greed is a quality to be admired, the casual disregard for human life and dignity is beyond contempt.

UAE is a Third World country with a thin veneer of First World. Scratch it, and it's easily apparent. Not hating, just stating a fact. You can keep patting yourself on the back but it will never change and the UAE will never become a peer on the world stage no how much wealth they flash around until the attitudes change. Sheik Mo is a good start, but he seems to be the exception.
Leftcoast
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 06, 2007

for someone who is so educated, (according to you), you don't seem to grasp the concept of "inferiority complex". Perhaps you are confusing "arrogant" with "educated"? *sigh* The stereotypes keep coming, I mean this stuff writes itself. Do you really think the fools who try to extend the length of their noses by driving an expensive car are truly respected? Maybe by other Arabs, but that's it. Different value systems, I guess. Showing off wealth you have earned is in poor taste anywhere. Flaunting wealth you didn't even earn, when everyone knows it, only makes you a laughingstock.

You didn't build anything...the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines did. I've yet to meet a local who's done an honest day of manual labour in his life. And let's face it, unless you believe greed is a quality to be admired, the casual disregard for human life and dignity is beyond contempt.

UAE is a Third World country with a thin veneer of First World. Scratch it, and it's easily apparent. Not hating, just stating a fact. You can keep patting yourself on the back but it will never change and the UAE will never become a peer on the world stage no how much wealth they flash around until the attitudes change. Sheik Mo is a good start, but he seems to be the exception.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ya I am educated and I got my degree from UCLA, aaaaand yes my wealthy country paid for it so eat your heart out baby :) where did you get yours from ? ( if you have one )
and yes extending the length of my penis is by driving an expensive car
and it does grow longer when people like you open the door for me when I pollover or wash it, it is true my freind it does bring joy to my heart.

Ya I guess I would rather be a rich laughingstock than being a looser who got nothing to do but envy others of what god gave them, so again eat your heart off :P

what eles yaa I truly send my thanks to all the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines for helping out and being part of us, but let me ask you this , name one county that does not have them working in ?

UAE is a Third World country,maybe, still we are rich, good looking so I wouldn't have a problem living in a 5th world country as long as I have you cleaning my shit and washing my car Leftcoast :)

oh yaa I almost forgot to tell you tha my 3rd world country just raised our salaries around 200% ya I am a laughingstock with 35,000 salary chuk chennnnnnnnnnnn life is god , isn't it Leftcoast ?
I would ask you to eat your heart out again but I guess you got nothing left of it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Leftcoast, I guess you got an issue here, maybe life was not fare with you,or at some point your dreams of becoming like us got blowing away at some point ! I understand realy you are tring to take it out on some one and I'm here for you , I got a shoulder for you to cry on.

without regards
firefingers

see yaa
firefingers

May 07, 2007
No one can beat Dubai Police professionalism ...

Hats off to dubai Police
kanakb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 07, 2007
lol

Firefingers....you are the poster child of stereotypes...but now I know you're just plain lying...UCLA has standards that would never allow an illiterate like you to enroll...I think they require you to know how to spell "loser", for one thing...

heheh the truth has got your panties in a bunch and all you can do is try to console yourself with delusions..."we are rich, good looking..."?! (My favourite line in the post.) A big raise? For what? So you can sit around all day SMS'ing other useless government workers?

Hope your fake penis is a good fit while you sit in it on the SZR parking lot!

The only people I'm crying for are those who have to smile and pretend they actually have an ounce of respect for the people who enslave them...I am not one of them....can you tell?!

:lol:

(PS please...for your own sake....stop embarassing yourself...the internet can be read around the world - in real countries where they don't block it - and all you're doing is playing into the hands of people who already believe Middle Eastern culture is a joke..)
Leftcoast
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 07, 2007
Leftcoast wrote:lol

Firefingers....you are the poster child of stereotypes...but now I know you're just plain lying...UCLA has standards that would never allow an illiterate like you to enroll...I think they require you to know how to spell "loser", for one thing...

heheh the truth has got your panties in a bunch and all you can do is try to console yourself with delusions..."we are rich, good looking..."?! (My favourite line in the post.) A big raise? For what? So you can sit around all day SMS'ing other useless government workers?

Hope your fake penis is a good fit while you sit in it on the SZR parking lot!

The only people I'm crying for are those who have to smile and pretend they actually have an ounce of respect for the people who enslave them...I am not one of them....can you tell?!

:lol:

(PS please...for your own sake....stop embarassing yourself...the internet can be read around the world - in real countries where they don't block it - and all you're doing is playing into the hands of people who already believe Middle Eastern culture is a joke..)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
funny :) you cracked me up and my friends around me, you are tooooo stressed man
ok ummmmmmm you are right ( don't want you to have a heart attack sweet heart ), however embarassing my self naaa I don't think so cuz I'll always be on top of you my dear friend in high living standers and culture wise regardless where you from honey, so the sooner you get this in your head the better it is for you, but hey don't stress your self alot dear.
you need help manLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
firefingers

May 07, 2007
BWAHAHAHAHAH! "High living standers and culture wise"

Yeah, compared to...where?! Set the bar low enough I guess you can raise yourself above anyone! LOL The place probably DOES seem good...when you come from somewhere even worse!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! oh c'mon...this is fun...give me some examples of the great culture and living standards...sorry man...downloading a ringtone by a Western pop star isn't "culture"...an imported Uzbek bellydancing in the sand alongside an imported Egyptian camel-operator, coupled with a few Henna tattoos and a buzzard or two does not a culture make.

hard to be stressed sitting on the beach with the Wi-Fi! lol Don't worry, soon I'll have taken enough of your money, and leave you to enjoy your "standers"! Then I will have to go back to one of those impoverished Western nations that you are doing your best to copy, and tell everyone how great the ME is...well except for the raping of maids and rampant protitution and human trafficking and corruption and so on...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

(oh and hi to AW who I KNOW is reading this at home and killing himself laughing....I know, I know, it's not fair, like picking on a child...;-)
Leftcoast
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 07, 2007
Leftcoast wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAH! "High living standers and culture wise"

Yeah, compared to...where?! Set the bar low enough I guess you can raise yourself above anyone! LOL The place probably DOES seem good...when you come from somewhere even worse!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! oh c'mon...this is fun...give me some examples of the great culture and living standards...sorry man...downloading a ringtone by a Western pop star isn't "culture"...an imported Uzbek bellydancing in the sand alongside an imported Egyptian camel-operator, coupled with a few Henna tattoos and a buzzard or two does not a culture make.

hard to be stressed sitting on the beach with the Wi-Fi! lol Don't worry, soon I'll have taken enough of your money, and leave you to enjoy your "standers"! Then I will have to go back to one of those impoverished Western nations that you are doing your best to copy, and tell everyone how great the ME is...well except for the raping of maids and rampant protitution and human trafficking and corruption and so on...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

(oh and hi to AW who I KNOW is reading this at home and killing himself laughing....I know, I know, it's not fair, like picking on a child...;-)

OK, both of you are quite funny. I just need to know something, are you living in the UAE at the momment?
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 07, 2007
firefingers wrote:And finally for those of you who cares about this stupid subject, I just got the inside story from one of the teams in this case … when the rubbers ran a way from waif mall they parked their cars some where near by and burned the cars used in the rubbery, whoever the fire men managed to put down the fire of only one car that didn't completely burned out and investigators managed to get a DNA sample from that car and sent the result or analysis to the international police ( Interpol ) to find a match, and they did.
The rubbers were wanted for similar robberies in Germany and other western counties and they are all Russian nationality anyway the master mind was living in Holland put they official refused to turn him in for a trail in UAE !!! the rest got busted in DUBAI.

so no Canadian were involve in it .

Sh*t man, rubbers have come a long way in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 07, 2007
Ok, I would like to add my two pennies worth.

I agree there is an awful lot wrong in the UAE, and if a few people that have some say wanted to make a difference, they could. I believe things would be better; it’s just going to take some time. You have to take into consideration that this country has started to develop recently.

You can’t say places like the UK are perfect; everywhere has a bad side to it. I don’t think when the UK was a developing country it got everything right, it took time.

The main things I don’t understand are, if westerners have a problem with Dubai and hate it so much, why are they there? The obvious answer to that would be is that Dubai has many benefits and luxuries that maybe the west doesn’t.

All I am trying to say is that if you hate the country so much and don’t think its run appropriately (I think this too) then why don’t you go back to your own country.

The above does not mean I agree with FireFingers views. I personally think FireFingers is just too proud that his country/city has grown from nothing to what it is today. I guess his arrogance stops him from seeing the bad side or maybe he does not want to admit the wrong side due to every westerner criticizing the UAE in the smallest of issues.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 07, 2007
I'm still amazed at how fingers could have graduated from UCLA considering his truly awful grammar...wow.

Fingers, you really take things WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Why do you find the need to be so defensive AND aggressive? (ouch, I just bit my tongue.) The more you shout the less you make sense. No one is going to take you seriously the way you're acting and that showing off thing is so ridiculous.

On the other hand, you can always count on a silly white person like Leftcoast who tries to feel important and superior (in their own sneaky little way), and who blabs about how the world would be nothing without the West and other such foolishness - and on top of all that - they display insincere concern for the less fortunate. Oh please.

By the way, where is Bleakus when he is needed to be useful for once?
freza
Dubai chat master

May 07, 2007
This is a funny dialogue i thought i'd comment on.

firefingers wrote: ya I am educated and I got my degree from UCLA

Only a degree? That doesnt mean you are educated. A degree is a pre-requisite to getting an entry level job in countries with stronger economies.
firefingers wrote:
where did you get yours from ? ( if you have one )

again, bragging over basic things...

firefingers wrote:
what eles yaa I truly send my thanks to all the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines for helping out and being part of us, but let me ask you this , name one county that does not have them working in ?

i can name you a host of countries who wont crumble if they left?
firefingers wrote:
UAE is a Third World country,maybe, still we are rich, good looking so I wouldn't have a problem living in a 5th world country as long as I have you cleaning my tasty and washing my car Leftcoast :)
Worries about Nose size, emphasis on looks. Insecurity seems rife in this part of the world!
firefingers wrote:
oh yaa I almost forgot to tell you tha my 3rd world country just raised our salaries around 200% ya I am a laughingstock with 35,000 salary chuk chennnnnnnnnnnn life is god , isn't it Leftcoast ?

So what you are saying is you were on 200% less of 35000 before the raise? i know sub continentals on more! hahaha Id be very pissed, if i considered myself educated, lived in Tax free Dubai, was a patriotic local and was on those terms! again, not many bragging rights.

Now back to the original point of the thread. Dubai Police are a shambles.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2007
freza wrote:I'm still amazed at how fingers could have graduated from UCLA considering his truly awful grammar...wow.

Fingers, you really take things WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Why do you find the need to be so defensive AND aggressive? (ouch, I just bit my tongue.) The more you shout the less you make sense. No one is going to take you seriously the way you're acting and that showing off thing is so ridiculous.

On the other hand, you can always count on a silly white person like Leftcoast who tries to feel important and superior (in their own sneaky little way), and who blabs about how the world would be nothing without the West and other such foolishness - and on top of all that - they display insincere concern for the less fortunate. Oh please.

By the way, where is Bleakus when he is needed to be useful for once?

welcom back my nappy headed brown friend we missed you.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2007
UCLA = ugly creature lacking ablity
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2007
firefingers wrote: we don't need your respect dear we earned it by building a modern country in 30 years period that not only compete but out done more than half of the countries in this world in it's achievements and accomplishments

a few usa bombs in few seconds = back to sand. so chill.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2007
awwww, MAC my fellow brownie. I'm not nappy headed anymore, I just got my hair "reconditioned" or retexturized, something like that. Now my hair is smooth - I almost look Japanese, but still brown, so Japanese with a tan.

When are we going out for halloumi sandwiches?
freza
Dubai chat master

May 07, 2007
freza wrote:awwww, MAC my fellow brownie. I'm not nappy headed anymore, I just got my hair "reconditioned" or retexturized, something like that. Now my hair is smooth - I almost look Japanese, but still brown, so Japanese with a tan.

When are we going out for halloumi sandwiches?

hallou to you to.

is the corn thing you mentioned that freaked me out it never gets properly digested.

as soon as i get visa we go. need sell few goats first.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2007
MAC wrote:
firefingers wrote: we don't need your respect dear we earned it by building a modern country in 30 years period that not only compete but out done more than half of the countries in this world in it's achievements and accomplishments

a few usa bombs in few seconds = back to sand. so chill.

what do we have here ?wellcome aboard bit**, well without oil you ll go back to your dark ages, read history and see how your geat garnd fathers use to live walking with no shoes living in wood and killing each other for others gold tooth LOOOOOL
firefingers

May 11, 2007
kay1730 wrote:OK, both of you are quite funny. I just need to know something, are you living in the UAE at the momment?

Yeah, I am. In answer to your question about "If you hate it why don't you leave?".

First of all, I don't hate Dubai or Arabs. I do despise the attitude displayed by firefingers, and it isn't limited to the Middle East, for sure...kay1730 you mention that the UK didn't get it right when they were a developing culture, but the difference is, I think they and most modern nations at least try and WANT to improve things for everyone. I would submit that for a political-religious culture that likes to deride the West for it's excess, Dubai is a pretty hypocritical place - it's basically one big monument to greed and excess. The UAE consumes more energy per capita than even the US - which is impressive in the worst way.

The truth is I actually very much like the vast majority of people I've met here. (and everywhere) In Canada where I'm from, it's very multi-cultural, and everyone is considered equal under the law. Here, there is one law for locals and one for everyone else, with a few variations thrown in depending on which part of the world someone is from. I knew this coming here, and still chose the job. Living within it doesn't mean I have to agree with it. That's a bit of a foreign concept in a culture that seems intent on trying to control the actions of its population.

@ freza!
You appear to know all about trying to appear important and superior with your own sweeping judgements...I guess it takes one to know one eh?! WHERE did I state the world would be nothing without the West?! What nonsense. As far as your racist "white person" comment...let me put this in a straighforward way, unlike your own "sneaky", passive-aggressive attempt to discredit my opinion based on skin colour: I don't give a rats ass what your skin colour is - I have contempt for ignorance wherever it comes from. You did at least, provide my friends of "non-white skin colour", a good laugh.

Let me tell you a little story about a passenger on one of our flights. We had reports on the flight deck of a passenger causing a disruption...a woman was trying to get off the plane in Bangkok, even though her ticket was to take her to Manila. It turns out she had been raped by her employer...then charged with adultery, and deported. She basically had lost her mind from the trauma, and was so disturbed she was trying to get off the plane at the wrong city. I've seen plenty of sad cases in my time (like firefingers heheh) but this was something. She was destroyed, mentally and physically...by the kind of thinking that firefingers and many of his countrymen display...that workers in their country are here to be exploited. So if you think I'm insincere in my concern for the less fortunate - you can blow me.

I am in a fortunate position - my job pays very well, and I am grateful for it. My contract will be up in a few months, and I will have some very good memories of this place and most people here. And that is the main reason I have no time for fuckwads like firefingers - they don't get it and they never will. Trying to explain a compassionate outlook on life, to someone who truly believes they are entitled to what they didn't earn, it like trying to explain colour to a blind (possibly retarded) person. And so I'm reduced to baiting him like the child he is, for amusement. Sad, but there it is.
Leftcoast
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 11, 2007
You forgot to mention two different electrical Bills. I have heard that they pay less for utility bills then expats do :dontknow: Anyone here chime in to confirm?
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

May 11, 2007
Stylinexpat wrote:You forgot to mention two different electrical Bills. I have heard that they pay less for utility bills then expats do :dontknow: Anyone here chime in to confirm?

Yes
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 11, 2007
Stylinexpat wrote:You forgot to mention two different electrical Bills. I have heard that they pay less for utility bills then expats do :dontknow: Anyone here chime in to confirm?

Yes indeed, and why not?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 12, 2007
sage & onion wrote:

Yes indeed, and why not?

Do you confirm and find it fair?
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2007
sage & onion wrote:

Yes indeed, and why not?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yaa and we shit gold too if you guys wants some.
firefingers

May 12, 2007
Stylinexpat wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Yes indeed, and why not?

Do you confirm and find it fair?

I confirm it, and it's really not my problem, as long as I am not overcharged.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat