Urgently Seeking Korean Mother Tongue Individual Translators

Topic locked
Urgently seeking Korean mother tongue individual Translators Apr 24, 2007
SOFTITLER®, a division of Deluxe® Digital Studios, is currently seeking individual mother tongue freelance translators to create subtitles for Hollywood films (mostly in American English) that are subsequently released on DVD (Digital Video Disks) and/or for streaming for Internet video.

It is possible to work with us as long as one has 20 hours availability per week and access to a computer (not Macintosh) of adequate capacity. Preference is given to translators who are in possession of a DSL or higher speed Internet connection.

We ask that interested candidates send us a comprehensive Curriculum Vita in English and subsequently ask them to fill in our Application Form and complete a Proficiency Test as part of the application process. As I feel this would be a good part time opportunity for you and others you know, I request you to apply and circulate this if possible. Kindly ignore this message if I’ve contacted you earlier.

For more details regarding our company please check out our website www.softitler.com.

E-mail: hr.blr@softitler.com

Aeliya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai